- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dedicated To Caryomic

I was stuck to the ball because of this damn gum . I was right on the centre of the ball facing the ceiling . "CLASS HAS EVERYBODY GOT TRAINERS". I then saw a giant sneaker belonging to Mrs Quigley coming down . It landed lightly ontop of me . The centre of the sneaker was actually in my mouth so I tasted worn out sneaker . "Yes Mrs Q". Then the ball was kicked right below my legs sending me rolling . I was now underneath the ground trying to move but I was stuck .

 

 

Then the teacher picked the 2 captains and started it off ."Gemma you start off ". The teacher then nudged the ball over to this girl . She had bleached blonde hair and was very preppy . She then kicked the ball up in the air and I braced for a hard landing but instead I was hit up again . Then the process kept repeating and I noticed that this girl was giving keepie uppies . "Stop messing around". Then I landed onto the floor and then while I tried to pull myself free . My stomach got hit hard by her huge trainer . She had took a huge shot and it went in the goal . I unfortunatley was then greeted  by 2 giant hands and heard the teacher say "Girls Goalkick". Then I saw the huge shiny trainers belonging to the keeper coming torwards and "Thump". I was kicked hard into the air and felt like I was  a acrobatic . The way I was just bouncing up and down .

 

 

30 Minutes Later

 

"Time Girls Time Gemma's Team with 3 and Ashley's with 2 ". I meanwhile was lifted up in the air by Mrs Q as I was smudged against her breast . "Girls We have 30 minutes left so let's have a penalty shootout ". I gulped as I rolled to the centre of the pitch.  I saw the goalkeeper from before looking at me then from behind I was kicked full force by somebody right into her . Unfortunatley the keeper saved it using her foot and I rolled all the way back . The girl who kicked me was obviously not happy with her not scoring and kicked the ball again . I went flying against the wall and heard the teacher moan . "Gemma stand outside".

 

25 Minutes Later

 

I was complety tired out  and then I heard the girls chant . "Mrs Q Mrs Q ". I didn't know what they meant but I was about to as I was placed where I had been for the past 25 Minutes and saw the keeper and realised the teacher was having a go to kill a student unknowingly . I was on the side so I could see her sneaker coming in slow motion. "WHACK!!!". The pain was worse than the girls put together and it hit off the post . I wasn't on the side that hit the post but still got a bump off the ground .

 

 

The bell  rang and the girls all walked out but I didn't as I still made it my mission to get off the ball . Then I tried rubbing myself up then down to cause friction . Then it worked I fell off and landed on the floor . I noticed a bench and the sound of a shower running coming from the ladies bathroom . Below the bench was a gym bag and some trainers  . I heard Mrs Quigley singing and didn't know what to do ..... I could go hide in the trainers  , get in the gym bag or leave the gym  . What do I do .

 

Chapter 16 preview ...(IT'S UP TO YOU TELL ME WHICH OF THE 3 YOU WANT AND I WILL DO IT )