- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I would like to thank all those who have enjoyed this story
I first took a peak inside the trainer . It was so worn out and it smelled from miles away at my current size . I was so small I saw the dents in which made out the shape of five huge toe prints. It was like she had put her foot in concrete .I heard her humming in the shower . I quickly left the gym realising that she was going to be a long time before she got out the damn shower  .

 

I looked into the hallway just in time to see a huge high heel land down right in front of me . It was actually my Aunt who was probably handing some notes by unaware she almost killed her nephew . She carried on walking and I jumped back as where I was  happened to be the parking spot for a sandal . I kept dodging shoe after shoe  and it soon got tiring . Then I saw the school receptionist who worked with my Aunt , Lydia . She was in her late forties had kids and worked hard  . She was in a rush and I decided to hitch a ride  . I saw she was wearing a skirt with some black nylons so I clinged onto them for dear life  . It was going to be a bumpy ride as she had to get to the teacher's lounge  fast . She had to tell another stupid teacher that her husband called for the 20th time  . She was divorced and single and didn't have time for men.

 

She stormed into the teacher's lounge looking for the teacher . I had other plans and made a jump from her leg to the couch of the teacher's lounge . The couch  was pretty smooth compared to the ass clenching seats the students have . Then quickly you look up to see Lydia looking around .  "Guess she ain't here oh well I'll wait ".

 

Just then you saw a huge moon coming down onto you fast .......