- Text Size +
That experince changed my life forever .When everybody was back we had dinner . Tanya and Scarlett finally joining us. We all sat down and my Mom looked like there was something she wanted to get off her chest . "Kyle , Scarlett Tanya wants to say something".   I looked at my Aunt who was beeming bright red . "I quit my Job and I am going to be your new school receptionist". Scarlett jumped up in delight while I shivered . What happens if I cross paths with my Aunt when I'm shrunk ?

 

 

 

I woke up after yesterday's escapde and sighed . Today was the day I would shrink myself . I kissed my Mom on the cheek and went out the door . As I did a hand with red nails painted grabbed me . "Kyle now I am the school receptionist you don't have to walk I'll drive".  I tried not to make contact with her as she was intimidating if you were hiding something . "Okay Auntie". I got into the back seat while Scarlett got in the front .

 

 

The whole ride I just listened to the 2 gals talking and leaned my head against the window . I heard something quite disturbing actually . "I hope these shoes are okay my last got worn out super fast because I have sweaty feet". They laughed and you hoped they were joking .

 

 

 

I got out the car and kissed my Aunt on the cheek . Along the way I saw all the  hot  teachers chatting before the bell rang . I walked past them and I swore that the young Drama Teacher Miss Blake gave me a wink . She was about 20 and wore pretty girly shoes for her age  . Little pink flats was her nickname because she was addicted to wearing them .

 

 

"So if x + y = g what is the value" . My maths teacher Mr Thompson carried on the lecture while I daydreamed . "Kyle you are not paying as much attention as you normally are". I carried on daydreaming . "Kyle what is x + y =g  what is the godamn value" . I answered swiftly .

 

 

It was lunch and it was now time to test my ray gun . I pulled my gun out my pocket and put it against my throat . The ammo was packed in so I would shrink a lot . I pulled the gun on me and passed out .....

 

 

Chapter 3 ..... I get up and meet some skater girls and a blonde bimbo