- Text Size +
I blacked out and once again woke up one minute later .I was one inch tall just what I wanted to be . This time I couldn't hide your clothes .I quickly ran into the nearest door . I didn't care what it was as long as I.... I stopped thinking as I saw my sister's friend Tiffany . She was 15 and easily the 2nd hottest girl in the school right behind my sister of course but seeing as I couldn't get a date with my sister  she was my hearthrob . She was doing make up and sat down her bag .

 

The bag looked like it was built full of bricks and I didn't really want to lift up a bag after all I'm not the world's strongest teenager am I ? . Tiffany started putting on her lipstick and I was on her black flat shoe when suddenly the door barged open . 3 Huge Girls barged past and locked the door . "So Miss Pretty Whore you been fucking around with my boyfriend". I knew who this girl was  . Sarah Bradstock the hardest girl in the school . She was okay in terms of looks but she let her fists do the talking. She walked right in front of Tiffany with her two minions by her side . Her huge VANS shoe almost crushed me as I jumped out of the way and looked at what would happen .

 

 

"Hey Sarah get your ass out of here I didn't do nothing with your boyfriend so piss off". Then without warning the two minions grabbed Tiffany and Sarah pulled out a marker pen . Tiffany was helpless and I couldn't do nothing at my size . "Let's see  how pretty you look now huh". Sarah viciously rubbed the pen across Tiffany's face like a animal over and over covering pieces of skin with black pen . She kicked Tiffany in the shin and Tiffany dropped . "Bitch". I heard Tiffany cry out and Sarah kicked her in the stomach and walked out . Her two sidekicks laughing like hyenas  .

 

 

I quickly ran out of the toilets after seeing this sick display and looked at the room in front of me . ROOM 21 Miss Barstow . Miss Barstow was the History Teacher and was a hot 25 year old teacher . She was fairly new and was one of the hottest teachers . I sighed and ran under the door . I saw thousands of tiny legs and saw I was a 20 minute walk away from her desk . I sighed . It was going to be a long walk . Chapter 4 preview ... Watch as  I dodge the students to get to my teacher and maybe along the way I meet a new enemy ....