- Text Size +
I wasn't dumb . Running in front of the classroom at my size would easily make me crushed under the sole of somebody . I would have to be tactical and stealthy . 2 hard things to do put together makes this thing very hard . The first person I had to past was a geek . She was the smartest in the class and the easiet to get past. I remembered the seating  . Miss Barstow had a seating plan the naughtiest first and the good people at the back .By the time I get to the front row I might be in danger. Well anyway I passed the geek and suddenly her chair shifted forward almost crushing me already  .

 

 

I sighed and walked on . I noticed a girl's purse about 3 rows down and climbed into it as it was blocking my path  . I was almost out when she lifted her purse up and scanned for some gum . I saw her pink painted fingernails reach for something right in front of me then she dropped the purse without a care . To me It was a rollercoaster drop ride I desperatley needed to get off . I cowered as the impact sent me flying only 3 rows in front of Miss Barstow's desk . I can now see her . She was okay in terms of looks but she had a nice body . She had a green sleeve long top on a mini skirt and   black knee length boots on . I quickly dodged another purse dropping  . I was so close when a phone dropped right in my tracks. I dodged at the last minute as It broke . I gulped because that could have been me .

 

Up above I heard a hollow  . "Bethany Alstock pick that up right now and anymore out of you and you stay back a full hour". I forgot how strict Miss Barstow was and I came to the final row behind her desk . Unfortunatley some of the kids were throwing paper balls at the teacher while she was writing names on the board .

 

 

 

I dodged a couple of the balls but as soon as I thought I was safe a final one clocked me on the back of my forehead inches away from Miss Barstow. The ball was too heavy for me and laid on top of me . My legs were trapped and I looked up to see a unhappy teacher ."Who did this". I heard a silence as there was probably a snitch rule . "Oh well let's think what you all have to say after school". I heard a uniamous groan from the students . "Oh and this is what will happen if somebody goes to throw some balls again". I saw Miss lift her foot up and realised that she was gonna crush the ball to set a example unaware a student was trapped underneath it .

 

Chapter 5 preview . Will I survive won't I find out  in chapter 5