- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

This was originally supposed to be a much longer commission done for a client, but the client ended up cancelling due to some personal circumstances. I had already wrote some of the story though, and decided to just add a quick ending and upload it rather than never publish the work.If it feels rushed or like the ending is poorly paced that's why, just an unfortunate consequence of the commission being cancelled.

Zach walked through the bustling marketplace, weaving his way through the sea of locals that seemed to never stop coming. Standing at six foot five and full of muscle, he stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd. It had been one month since he arrived in Nayshall, and he still struggled to find his way around the old city. Colorful pieces of cloth were strung up over the winding street and flapped in the light breeze that cooled the town; spices, rugs, and fruits were seen in nearly every vendor stall, and the sound of haggling filled the air in the market. A vendor shouted out and offered him a special deal on some goods, a scam Zach had heard every time he stepped into the market. He ignored the vendor and weaved through more of the crowd. Nayshall was certainly different from Zach’s hometown of Metro City, he was used to busy, but this was entirely different. He turned down another vendor that offered him a special deal on his wares and continued on.

 

Zach had traveled to this land in hopes of honing his martial skills, and testing his mettle against some of the numerous fighters that could be found throughout the city, many of whom practiced exotic and foreign martial arts Zach had been eager to learn. Much of the city had seen better days, rundown buildings could be found on almost every street. But still, his time here had taught him invaluable lessons in both martial arts and in life. He knew with a little more time he would become a world class fighter.

 

He weaved through another alley, continuing to get more lost in search of the room he had been staying in for the past month. Sighing, he stopped to check his phone, pulling up the map app only to be greeted with a message informing him he had no signal.

 

“Just great, and its about to be dark” He sighed, attempting to reorient himself in the city, he looked for any familiar landmarks or signs, but none were to be seen. He began to walk again, sure he would soon stumble across some familiar alley or shop that could give him a sense of direction.

 

Another hour had passed, and Zach still wondered the old city, somehow even more lost than he had started. At this point the sun had completely disappeared and been replaced with the waning moon which hung low in the starry sky. Streetlights flickered in the alleys, and the area had become mostly deserted other than a few locals who walked past him paying no mind. He turned right and stepped into another alley, illuminated by a single streetlight, and froze.

 

In the middle of the alley a woman leaned against a high-end motorcycle, illuminated under the lone streetlight. The bike was clearly well kept, and the most expensive thing Zach had probably seen during his time in the city, its purple frame was sleek and elegant. The woman who leaned on it was even more striking though. Her outfit consisted of a white shirt with purple trim, and a matching pair of baggy sweatpants that hung around her legs. Her body was wrapped in eight straps of fabric that met at her back, creating a spider-like image on her body. Her jet black hair formed two horns on her head, giving her a devilish silhouette. Zach’s heart skipped a beat as he instantly recognized the girl, it was Juri, the infamous former SIN operative. He froze as he considered what to do, this was the opportunity of a life time, to fight such an infamous foe. He could finally prove himself and take down a famous criminal as a bonus. His body flooded with anticipation at the thought of what this could mean for him…that is, if he won. He recalled the stories of all of Juri’s other fights he had heard, her lightning-fast reflexes, powerful kicks, and of course that eye. He had heard of the Feng Shui Engine implanted in her eye and the immense advantage it gave her in fights; still, he knew he had to take this opportunity. He took a step forward, and as he did so, her eyes flicked up from her phone and caught him in their gaze, causing him to freeze again.

 

“What’s the matter, get lost out here big man?” Juri called out to him playfully, a devilish grin forming on her lips. “You should probably get out of here before something bad happens” She suggested, remaining leaned against the bike.

 

“N-no, I’m not lost, and I can handle myself!” Zach retorted, trying to instill some sense of confidence in his voice. “I’m actually a fighter, one of the best there is in the city!”

 

“Oh really? Why don’t you prove it then big guy? I’ve been dying to test out my new techniques, and you look like the perfect plaything” her grin widened as she finally stood up from the bike, her eyes giving him a playful look, her left one flashing pink.

 

Zach readied himself, taking a deep breath and entering his stance. “You’re on!”

 

“God I can already tell you’re lame” Juri rolled her eyes, approaching him nonchalantly. Before he could even blink her foot shot out at a perfect angle and hit him right in the throat, sending him flying backwards and gasping for air. He hit the ground with a hard thud, and quickly rolled back onto his feet.

 

“Come on now, gonna have to do better than that” his opponent taunted. Zach readied himself and put his hands back up, approaching his opponent. He towered over the girl, but clearly his size was not enough to stop her from throwing him around. He let out a series of powerful swings each aimed for her head but could only watch as she perfectly dodged each one before reaching out and punching him square on the nose.

 

“Boooooring! Aren’t you supposed to be ‘one of the best’?” She laughed, causing Zack’s blood to boil. He let out another round of blows, but again failed to connect, this time catching her heel to the jaw, which sent his flying up in the air. He landed flat on his back, knocking the air out of his chest.

 

“Ughghhg” he moaned as Juri stepped onto his chest; She crouched down at stared down at him.

 

“A couple of tender little kicks and you’re already broken? You might just be the worst toy I’ve ever played with” she faked a yawn, “I think you’ll be perfect to test out my new skill on though” she stepped off him and her eye began to glow brighter than before as she laughed. Zach could only groan as he felt the eye’s energy hit him. The world around him began to rapidly grow as he felt the energy course through him, the walls of the alley stretching up higher and higher, and Juri’s powerful legs quickly turning into powerful pillars which stood on either side of him. Panic set in as he realized what was happening, somehow, she had shrunk him. It sounded fake almost as the thought came into his head, but as he stared up at the massive devilish face that now loomed over him, he saw no other explanation.  

 

“Awww, big man not so big anymore?” She pretended to pout, sticking her bottom lip out. Zack’s heart began to beat out of his chest as she leaned down closer, what had she done? Panic filled his body and he involuntarily let out an ear splitting screech as her hand moved closer to him. As Juri heard the tiny scream she couldn’t help but smile, flashing her teeth at him “I haven’t even done anything yet baby,” she chuckled, “I love the way you scream though” with that she reached down and scooped him up in her palm, tightly closing it and crushing him within, and bringing him up to her face. Zack attempted to struggle but couldn’t move a muscle in the giantess’s grasp.

 

“I’d say my new upgrade works pretty well huh? Did a little tinkering with the eye as you can see, should make fights a little more…fun” She smiled, her massive teeth now inches away from Zack as he struggled in her first. “Lets get back to fighting bug” with that she unceremoniously let him go, he plummeted towards the hard ground below, flailing his arms the entire way hoping to somehow stop his descent. He landed on the alleyway with a hard thud, but the adrenaline that pumped through him allowed him to get back to his feet. He looked back at her, her massive feet where inches away from him, wrapped in her Taekwondo wraps they were a terrifying sight. Her gigantic toes wiggled in anticipation of catching their new prey, sending a chill down his spine. He knew he could not fight this girl, hell, he couldn’t fight her pinky toe. With no other option in sight, he turned around and ran, pumping his legs as fast as he could down the alley.

 

Juri watched as her tiny toy ran away, barely gaining any distance between them. “What a wimp” she thought as he scurried away from her toes. She allowed this to go on for a little before finally lifting her foot and bringing it towards him. “Nowhere to run!”

 

Zack continued his futile run as the shadow of her sole eclipsed him, casting him in total darkness. He looked up while continuing to run, the beautiful night sky now replaced with the dirty sole of his opponent, he could feel the heat from it as it passed overhead. He looked back down and ran even faster, hoping to somehow outpace her.

 

*BOOM*

 

Zack had no time to stop as the foot slammed down directly in front of him, he hit it and bounced off. Before he could regain his footing again Juri’s sole came down on top of him, leaving his head poking out in between her big toe and the one adjacent.

 

“Really, running? At your size? You’re dumber than you look loser” She laughed at her taunt. Juri began to bounce her big toe up and down on Zack’s face, subjecting him to more abuse from her feet. The sweaty flesh left his face wet as it rubbed all over him. “We’re gonna have a lot of fun, I can already tell” She lifted her foot up off of him finally allowing him to begin to catch his breath. As Zack started to sit back up, however, the toes lunged back forward, grasping him in between them. His face was shoved into the sweaty skin in between her toes, some of the foul flavor getting into his mouth and assaulting his taste buds.

 

Juri sat down on her butt and brought her feet together mashing the tiny man in between her toes. The agile toes passed him back and forth between themselves, making sure he got an up close experience with all ten of them. Zach felt as if every bone in his body had nearly broken as the toe’s torment came to an end, allowing him to fall back to the ground. He was now lying between her soles, the heat and smell creating a rank aura around him. He let out a weak cough as he tried to catch his breath once again. He watched as the woman pulled a piece of candy out of her pocket, tossing the wrapper to the side. She began to suck on the bright red lollipop, the white stick jutted out of her thin lips.

 

“Please…please let me go! I won’t say anything to anyone” he pleaded up to the demonic girl that sat before him

 

“Awww….but we’re just starting to have fun!” She responded. “Want a break from the foot?” She asked, wiggling the toes which surrounded him.

 

“Yes!! Please!” He begged, thankful for any chance of respite from the massive soles.

 

Another wicked grin formed on Juri’s face as the tiny fighter begged. This upgrade had been the best thing to ever happen to her, she couldn’t wait to use it on someone more important than this twerp. She pulled the candy from her mouth, making a wet pop as it escaped from her lips.

 

Zach didn’t try to run this time as she reached for him, allowing her fingers to grab him up by his head. The pain was immense, but the fear of angering the giant outweighed it heavily. Her hand quickly brought him over to the lollipop held in her other hand, before violently shoving him onto it. The sticky wet candy latched onto Zach’s skin, adhering him to it instantly, A mix of sugar and spit coating his body. He lay flat against it, his head was thankfully turned to the side when it got stuck, allowing him to still see and breathe. With all his might he strained against the sticky surface, desperate to free himself from his new torture. Juri’s soul filled with pleasure as she watched his minuscule form struggle against the lollipop, unable to free himself. With one final push Zach strained every muscle in his body and managed to get one arm free. Now he just needed to use the free hand to work on getti-

 

“Oh no you don’t” Juri laughed from above, her titanic finger coming down to push his arm right back into the sticky lollipop. “You’re not going anywhere!” Zach’s spirit was crushed as his progress was wiped away once again.

 

Beginning to grow board of watching the tiny man struggle, Juri brought the candy back up to her lips. Terror filled Zach’s heart as the giant lips parted, revealing a row of sharp white teeth, and a dark wet cave behind them. A piercing shriek filled the air as she put the candy back in her mouth, and was immediately silenced as the lips closed behind it, sealing Zach in.

 

The inside of her mouth was pitch black, trapping the tiny man in absolute darkness. The air around him was hot, humid, and smelled of sugar and saliva. Hot globs of spit dropped down from the roof onto his back, further adding to his stickiness.

 

SLAP

 

The air was crushed from his lungs as a giant wall of wet muscle slammed into him, beginning to play with his body. Her tongue inspected him, running up and down his body much to his disgust, sure to explore every nook and cranny. He had never felt so vulnerable, so violated. The tongue was powerful, but also soft, wrapping him up in a wet hug as it tossed the candy back and forth around her mouth. Zack knew that if she wanted to though Juri could certainly crush him with it.

 

The pressure around him suddenly increased ten-fold as the mouth compressed. It felt as though he may pop as Juri began to suck on her candy. He felt the spit wash over him as it was sucked to the back of her mouth before being pulled down into the chasm that was her throat. Zach now clung to the candy, praying it would never release him from it’s sticky grasp, fearing that if it did he too would end up in a much worse place. Juri continued to suck on him before finally pulling the sucker back out, satisfied with her little torment.

 

Zach gasped as he was brought out of the mouth, sucking down every ounce of fresh air he could. Juri looked on at the tiny twerp, now sopping wet and clinging weakly to her candy. Saliva dripped off him, landing far below on the cold ground between her feet. His chest weakly rose and fell as he breathed. She knew he was almost spent, too weak to keep entertaining her. Soon to be another broken toy.

 

Zach flesh burned as Juri’s fingers peeled him off the candy, an awful pain as every hair that had been stuck to the candy was ripped out. The left side of his head now sat bald. His skin now red and raw from the abuse, he had no more fight, he just prayed it would be over soon. Juri lowered him, before dropping him back between her feet where he had originally started his tiny journey.

 

“I think I’m about done playing with you, starting to get bored” She said coldly. “Why don't you give my big toe a goodbye kiss for the good time it gave ya”

 

Zach hung his head as he processed the command, before beginning to walk over to the massive toe that abused him so much. As he approached, he could tell something was coming. What did she mean she was bored with him? Would she be letting him go? He hoped he would be rewarded for his obedience to her. He dropped to his knees in front of the toe, before pursing his lips and touching them to the skin. The now familiar taste of her foot filled his mouth once again.

 

*Click*

 

A bright light flashed from above, nearly blinding him. He looked up to see Juri’s massive phone pointed at him, its cute pink case covering it.

 

“Just getting a pic for memories” She laughed, taking another pic of her first victim. “You were an OK toy I guess, but I’ve got to go” Her foot began to lift off the ground, hovering far above him now. “Nice knowing you loser!” With that final insult her foot violently slammed into the shrunken fighter. She felt his body burst under her, too weak to withstand her powerful foot. She grinded it into the pavement a few times for good measure before turning her foot over. A red smear mixed in with the grime on her heel was all that remained. She sauntered back over to her bike, ready to head home. She would need to find a replacement toy soon, hopefully one that puts up more of a fight.