- Text Size +

The underside of the overpass was illuminated only by the sparking of blades clashing against each other. In their transformed states, the Witchblade and Cloneblade weilders tore into each other ferociously. Her massive crescent shaped weapon swinging, Shiori leaped forwards at Masane, forcing the other woman to parry with her blade as the two collided, forcing her back. But only for a second. With a deft move, the black armored woman spun and slashed her blade into the other’s side, leaving a deep gash and causing her to stagger backwards. But the wound quickly healed, and both women once again faced off, licking their lips in anticipation. But now, it seemed like Shiori’s blade was even larger, the blue armored woman panting with anticipation as she approached her opponent. With blazing speed, the two collided again, Shiori’s huge blade finding it’s way around Masane’s and sending the other woman flying backwards into a nearby support column, the force of her impact causing concrete and dirt to fly everywhere, obscuring Masane from sight.

Then, with noticeably louder footprints, the fiery haired woman walked forward out of the debris cloud, standing a full 9 feet tall. Almost panting in pleasure, she brought her blade up to her mouth and sensually licked it. “You’re the best,” She purred, before leaping at her smaller opponent. Shiori’s huge blade blocked the blow, but Masane’s new strength was too much, causing the woman to lose ground. A second, harder blow sent Shiori flying, the blue armored woman slamming into a car parked on the nearby street and completely demolishing it and causing the gas tank to explode. Flames whipped about the open street, but standing, grinning in pleasure, Shiori reached a full 12 feet. Panting from pleasure, she charged forward once again, the two trading blows back and forth. Slashing and kicking, the rolling catfight grew more and more intense as the participants grew larger and larger, both now hitting 15 feet tall. With a powerful kick, Shiori sent Masane flying across the empty street and through the window of a nearby building.

While Masane struggled, Shiori stood, watching. She licked her blade, shuddering in ecstasy. “More,” She rumbled, her voice sultry. “You’ve gotta do better than that.”

Inside the now destroyed store, Masane crouched, a full 20 feet tall now. She panted slowly, her face smiling wide from pleasure as she beckoned her opponent forwards. In the shadowed interior of the building her bright yellow eyes gazed outwards sultrily as she saw Shiori charge forwards, her Cloneblade growing and changing into its speed form as she crashed into the building, destroying all that was left of the front of it. The two women collided, flesh pressing against flesh inside the tight confines of the room. Face to face, the two stared at each other, panting from pleasure as they slashed and kicked at each other, both of their bodies slowly expanding to fill the remaining space. Underneath both of them the counters and aisles of what was once a store was crushed, the remains of the various goods and products on them ground to nothing under the soft but dangerous flesh of the two women.

Both of them panted hard, struggling against each other as they ran out of room. Overcome by her bliss, Shiori’s face came closer and closer to Masane’s, both grinning like devils as they fought. Then, giving in to her desires, Shiori clamped her mouth down, deeply kissing Masane even while the two struggled. And with that, the 2nd floor of the building collapsed, unable to rise to accommodate the two giant women pushing up on it from below. At once wood, dust, and tons of other things spilled down on the two women’s bodies, the various objects quickly being crushed between or under their soft flesh. Both of them now stood 35 feet tall, and their flailing as they continued to score deep, heinous, yet quick healing wounds on each other finally brought the entire building down around them.

Slowly the two rose from the rubble, each 40 feet tall. They stared at each other, smiling wide as they each licked their lips at the thought of fighting more. But then, from the roof of another nearby building, gunshots rang out. Some of the men from Dohji, the company that Masane was working for, had deployed a monitoring station on the roof, and were now opening fire on Shiori with their weapons. The tiny bullets had little effect on the 40 foot armored woman, the small projectiles bouncing futilely off of her soft skin. The two blade wielders ignored the men for now, running at each other once again. With a powerful blow, Shiori spun around and slammed Masane, the other girl taking the full impact of Shiori’s giant crescent blade, sending her flying down the street, slamming into a group of buildings.

Panting hard, Shiori turned her attention now to the tiny nuisances. Standing 50 feet tall now, she walked over to the 4 story building the men were on top of and summarily slammed her giant body into it. Her massive breasts broke the roof, the soft flesh shattering the street-side half of the roof while her giant legs and crotch rammed into the lower stories. A frenzied moan escaped Shiori’s lips as she began slamming her waist into the building, dry humping it. “Seeeeennnnnnsssseeeeeiiiiiiii,” She purred as she slammed her body into the building faster and faster, overcome with ecstasy.

On the roof, the Dohji men yelled in panic as the giant face of Shiori grinned down at them predatorily and her giant breasts ground away more and more of the roof beneath them. Panicked, they opened up with every weapon that they had, sending hundreds of pistol and SMG rounds at the giant woman. But every shot bounced harmlessly off of her mammoth breasts, unable to even penetrate her skin. And with each hit she became slowly larger and large. More and more of the roof was ground away as Shiori grew, her motions becoming faster and more extreme as she slammed her hips into the building. Her panting grew more and more ragged as her blue eyes began to roll back in her head. The entire building was beginning to shake even harder as Shiori grew larger and larger, putting more and more force into it as she became practically animalistic in her efforts to appease her raging passions.

And then, one of the Dohji men pulled out a collapsible rocket launcher. With deft movements he unfolded it and took aim and fired, the explosive round flying upwards and straight into Shiori’s wide open mouth. The round slammed into the back of her throat, illuminating the inside of the 60 foot tall girl’s mouth. All at once, Shiori screamed in pleasure as her eyes rolled backwards and her body shot upwards, gaining another 5 feet. Her hips slammed even harder into the building, which now began to fully collapse under her. Her mouth wide open in pleasure, smoke and saliva slowly drifted out of the corners of Shiori’s mouth as she screamed in ecstasy. Seconds later, there was nothing left of the building before her. Desperately, a few of the Dohji men clung to her titanic breasts for dear life.

But then, a massive impact slammed into the titanic woman. A 100 foot tall Amane struck with every weapon she had, driving the smaller woman down the street and sending the Dohji men falling to their deaths. Shiori slammed into a nearby building, bleeding and mashed by Masane, who watched while licking her blade and grinning. “I won’t let you have so much fun without me,” She purred, then ran forward once again, crashing into Shiori before the smaller, but now growing, woman could stand again. Carried by Masane’s momentum, the two wrecked an entire city clock, their huge bodies crushing dozens of people below them as they destroyed homes and shops. Both traded blows at a frenzied pitch before standing again and carrying on the fight. The two traded wild blows, their massive blades slashing the nearby buildings as much as each other. Now both at 150 feet tall, little could remain standing around them as they fought.

But now, the Japanese SDF first responders arrived on the scene. Coming in fast and not taking any chances, a pair of jets released a wave of ordinance on the two titanic fighters, the explosions of the military ordinance rocking them both and setting their titanic breasts wildly jiggling as both grew larger and larger thanks to the impacts. Soon, 150 feet was a memory. The 200 foot women traded blows faster and faster, both laughing and licking their lips as they fought. “This is the greatest!” They both yelled, running at each other once again and completely demolishing another block. Hundreds of people were crushed beneath them, but neither of the massive vixens paid the casualties any heed, they were too absorbed in their own battle. With each of their weapons goading them on to fight, the all out battle unlike anything ever seen before carried on. Now at 250 feet, even the tallest of buildings in the area were below waist height to them, only the skyscrapers of downtown Tokyo rising above the fighting women. But it wouldn’t be long.

Another burst of explosions struck the two as another wave of jets did their attack runs, adding another 100 feet to their height. With an absentminded swing Shiori’s giant crescent blade wiped out the entire squadron, smashing them all to bits. But in that opening, Masane lunged forward, jamming her blade into Shiori’s chest up to her arm. Both of them smiled at each other as Masane spun and threw the other woman away, the impact of Shiori’s 350 foot body wiping out every building nearby. But quickly, Shiori’s wound closed. And she grew once again. More and more of the city was ground under Shiori’’s armored body, her massive ass creating a gigantic crater underneath her as the dirt gave way. But amidst the sounds of destruction on such a massive scale, one sound escaped notice, a tiny shattering as a crack grew on Shiori’s Cloneblade. But the now 500 foot tall Shiori didn’t even notice as she towered upwards and upwards. With a wide, powerful swing she charged her smaller nemesis, her huge crescent blade smashing Masane’s attempt to parry and sending the woman flying across the city into a nearby skyscraper.

But it was only a few seconds before Masane stood again as well, her yellow eyes alight with feral pleasure as her growing body smashed more and more buildings beneath her. Matching her opponent’s 500 feet, she turned and ripped a nearby skyscraper that was as tall as she was from it’s foundation, and then threw the huge building at Shiori with incredible force, the slamming impact of the 50 story skyscraper knocking Shiori off her feet. With a leap, Masane flew on top of her enemy and quickly the two started trading blows again. Their giant breasts pounded against each other as they slammed anything they could into the other, both women panting hard and smiling wide. Another wave of explosions bathed the two in light as more jets and now attack helicopters circled the two, pouring everything they had into the two fighting women. The two behemoths were illuminated by the flashes of thousands of explosions, casting light upon their features in the night. It didn’t take long for them to begin to expand even more under the barrage. More and more Shiori’s huge body spread like an unstoppable wave across the city, while Masane sitting on top of her grew even larger, towering farther and farther into the sky. Both of their faces were afire with pleasure, giant lopsided grins pasted on their faces as they continued bashing each other with unrivaled fury, unphased in the slightest by the torrent of fire bathing them.

Both over 1000 feet tall now, they continued expanding, laughing with glee as Shiori suddenly flipped Masane over and the two began rolling across the city, grinding more and more of it to dust beneath their titanic bodies. With a push of her legs, Shiori threw Masane off of her, and both opponents rose to their feet, licking their lips in anticipation. Again they charged each other, this time Shiori landing the first blow and again sending Masane flying, although unnoticed by her another crack formed on her Cloneblade. Masane was back on her feet in a second though, and their fight continued. Whole city blocks disappeared beneath their feet as they fought, their battle eventually roaming even over Downtown, their wild slashing blades reducing the skyscrapers to rubble.

But then, something went wrong. Another crack formed on Shiori’s Cloneblade, the device close to its shattering point. She stopped in her tracks. Slowly, a new, even more wild, lustful look came over Shiori’s face. Drops of drool rolled down her face. “I neeeeed it,” She moaned, her eyes locking onto Masane. “You’re the only one,” Her husky voice roared as she suddenly leaped forward with speed unlike anything she possessed before. In seconds, she had Masane pinned to the ground. Her eyes looked down at the Witchblade user wildly as her face closed in. Drool dripped from the corners of her mouth as her face came closer and closer. The two’s breast pressed and flattened against each other as Shiori locked her mouth on Masane, moaning in ecstasy.

And then, Masane struck. She brought her arm blade up, slashing Shiori, and fully extended her crotchguard blade, the sharp metal cutting completely through Shiori. Every weapon in Masane’s arsenal slashed into the other woman, who only moaned in ecstasy as Masane attacked. The SDF increased their attack too, as new jets and helicopters from other military bases joined in the assault, firing thousands and thousands of tons of ordinance into the two, most of it slamming into Shiori’’s back as the frenzied Cloneblade user held onto Masane. With all the force that she had, Masane pushed upwards, battling against Shiori’s monstrous strength. With one final heave, she threw the woman off of her and to the side, and she could only watch as the insane woman’’s wounds all quickly healed.

Then, all of it took effect. Shiori screamed in pleasure and pain as her body grew unlike anything before. More and more of the city was ground to nothing beneath her. Soon, 2000 feet was a memory. Then 3000 feet. Slowly Shiori struggled to get up, stumbling onto her hands and knees as her blue Cloneblade armor went wild, transforming into different shapes as her body grew more and more. Blood and saliva streamed down her face as she loomed over the still lying down Masane, now a mile tall. Shiori’s mouth was open wide in a massive smile as she grew larger and larger, covering the city. And the SDF didn’t wait for her to stop. They poured more and more fire onto her, futilely hoping to bring her down as she enlarged more and more. For those who still remained in the city, it was like the sky had been replaced with a massive blue and white wall. Her hands and knees ground into the city, her feet now pushing into the ocean as the 10 mile tall woman grew larger and larger, her face tilted in an insane grin.

Slowly, Shiori lowered herself down, looking directly at Masane, who was now absolutely tiny in comparison. Her huge breast pinned the smaller woman to the ground, the tons and tons of titflesh immobilizing her as more and more weight lowered on top of her. Shiori’’s face came lower and lower, still growing, her titanic body passing 20 miles as she continued to expand. A crazy look in her eyes, Shiori purred, “I’m not letting you escape. You’re all mine,” And brought her face down, embracing Masane in a gigantic, wild kiss, her huge lips sucking the smaller woman off the ground.

But then she reached her breaking point. Cracks spread across the massive Cloneblade. Shiori screamed in pain, dropping Masane as she pushed herself up. Her body shook as it was wracked with unimaginable pain, her entire 30 mile form helpless as her body turned to crystal, and then shattered into a rain of tiny fragments that covered the entire city.