- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a short prologue, Max shrinks at the end

Max was an average 18 year old high school senior who has been dating a girl for about 2 years now. That girl is Zoe. A tall 19 year old woman with blonde hair, beatiful blue eyes, C cup breasts and a slightly above average butt who is in her first year of college. She is very athletic, so she plays basketball and volleyball.

It's May and Max cannot wait to finally finish high school, but that's still more than a month away. He's currently on his way to school, because today is the start of a 7 day school trip to France, which makes him both excited and sad, because he won't be able to see his girlfriend for a week.

When he got there (late as always) he sat down and Max's teacher started talking. 

"I'm not happy telling you this, but we had to cancel our trip to France as a form of punishment for the students that have been misbehaving."

This made Max furious. He has been looking forward to this trip for months and now they cancelled it simply because some students misbehaved?

Atleast they gave him his money back and students that didn't misbehave got a week at home. So once he actually got home he decided to pay his girlfriend Zoe a surprising visit and left his house.

It was a pretty relaxing walk which let him get his mind off the trip but when he got there he started to have a mild headache. He used the key that Zoe gave him and went into the apartment and closed the door behind him. He looked for her everywhere in the small apartment but is seems like she wasn't home. When he decided he would go back home his headache got much worse, so he just laid on the couch and rested.

When he woke up his headache was basically gone but now he found himself in a familiar place. He was on a giant couch, he saw a giant tv in the distance, the door to the bathroom, the door to the kitchen and the door outside the apartment which had Zoe's slippers to the side that she would wears when her feet are cold. It wouldn't take genius to find out he shrunk (to about 1/2 inches), but it would take a very strong willed person to not freak out. Max definitely wasn't the latter so he started having a little bit of a panic attack. "This can't be happening" he screamed out loud, although even if anyone was there, they wouldn't hear him.

Max started walking around the couch to calm down. Walking turned to running and running turned to jumping and he actually started to enjoy his new situation. Jumping on the couch felt like jumping on the Moon. He was in a pure state of bliss. There was nothing to worry about at this size.

But then he heard something. Something which made him snap back to reality. Something which made him realise that he was wrong, there WAS something to worry about. The door swung open. Zoe.


Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter starts the juicy stuff