- Text Size +

As soon as his tiny body touched her womanhood she almost squealed in delight. She could feel his tiny body squirm against the lips of her pussy. Her hand down below started to rub at the man.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there, he must have been drenched in her fluids. She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and short pubic hair, that merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices as she rubbed him up and down against her clitoris. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

Still rubbing the other tiny slave against her nipple, she applied more pressure with her fingers to the slave between her legs. Her index and middle finger pushing against his tiny back pushing the tiny slave against her pussy and forcing him towards the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

She pushed him further down until she could feel his tiny feet knocking against the opening of her vagina. She held his waist with her fingers and with her forefinger she tried to feed his tiny feet into her waiting vagina. The feet kicked and resisted as much as they could, sliding across the surface of her pussy. She managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle, but he did not learn his lesson.

Eventually she pulled the tiny slave out and lifted him to her face. The tiny body dangled in front of her, the tiny form was covered in her juices. The body was red and bruised all over from her rough handling and the expression was one of anger and pain. She merely smiled.

"You're going inside me whether you like it or not," she purred at him. His eyes widened in horror. She couldn't tell how loud her voice was to the tiny people, but she expected that it was more what she said that so terrified them.

The tiny form shouted at her shaking his little head and waving his arms and kicking his legs. She didn't listen to what he had to say, she never did. Mostly, because she didn't care. It had little bearing on the events that were to unfold.

"I wouldn't shake about too much, or I might drop you by accident," she smirked at him. "It's quite a fall for you." The tiny man stopped kicking and stared at her.

"Now," she started. "As I said, you're going inside me whether you like it or not." She drew him closer to her huge face until she could smell her sexual juices that covered him. Her huge and full lips looming in front of him. "All you have to decide is whether you go inside my mouth or down below..." She shrugged. "Either way, I don't care. But you may survive the latter." Her tongue appeared through her parted lips and slowly moved towards his face. The tip of her tongue licked at his face, tasting her own sex on her little slave.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.