- Text Size +

She pulled him back to examine him. His helplessness turned her on beyond belief. He was clearly examining his options. To help him speed up his decision she slowly and quite obviously licked her lips with her tongue, then gnashed her teeth together in a grinding sound.

His shoulders were hanging in resignation as he pointed down below.

"Good choice," she grinned and without further ado she lowered him back down to her vagina. She pulled the other slave from her breast and spoke to him.

"Help your friend, will you?" She also lowered him down and dropped him a few inches to the table. She looked down her chest and watched the tiny slave scurry to help her fingers feed the other slaves' tiny legs into her vagina.

She cupped her hand over the first slave to hold him against her and picked the other one up. She lifted her pussy away from the table and walked the few feet to her bed.

She laid down and continued to push the tiny slave inside her vagina. He was putting up hardly any resistance this time.

She dropped her other slave on her pubic hair above and nudged him towards her clitoris. He took her hint and began to caress her with his tiny hands.

Her head fell back into the pillow as the first wave of pleasure swept over her. With more urgency she pushed the tiny slave further inside her, poking at him to force him to struggle. Now that he was up to his waist, there was no escape, he could struggle as much as he liked. In fact, the more the better.

She could feel his tiny hands pushing against her labia in an attempt to stop her from pushing him inside any further. This merely strengthened her resolve. She adjusted her fingers; her polished nails would be his last sight as she pushed his shoulders until he was almost completely enveloped.

She had to see this for herself, she always enjoyed watching their expression as they realised their impending doom. She braced herself up on her elbows and looked down to her pussy. She could just see his head poking out from her vagina. Her lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave a malicious grin and merely shrugged. With that she nonchalantly placed a fingertip on his head and gently pushed.

She could hear his screams until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

She looked at her last slave. He was working faster and harder than ever, in attempt to ensure that she orgasmed to escape further wrath.

She gave him a little flick to his back, sending him tumbling over the edge and falling between her legs.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.