- Text Size +

Before he could get himself up, she grabbed him with both hands, one holding his waist, the other feeding his feet inside her.  He wriggled and kicked out to no avail. She pushed him so hard that she could feel him push her other slave deeper inside her.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, then keep touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on. Desperate to ride the waves of pleasure running through her, she pushed at the tiny body so hard that she felt something in his body snap, probably his spine. She kept pushing until her fingers were deep inside. Something alive was still wriggling inside her and as she climaxed, she could feel tiny hands gripping and clawing at her from inside.

Her muscles pulsed, crushing the tiny forms inside her. She could feel the muscles clamp around her fingers and she rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed, her head falling back into the pillow with a gasp.

*

Twenty minutes later and after a small nap she examined the tiny bodies. She poked at them. One was quite obviously dead, his tiny body completely distorted. The other was in extreme pain and dying. She would have felt guilt for them, had she even known them as humans, before they were given to her. But instead, she merely felt that her brief time with them had come to its end. The dying slave would entertain the house cat. That would be his end.

The door below slammed and Lena allowed a small smile. She poked at the writhing body of her last living slave, his tiny half open eyes, looking up at her pleadingly.

"Here come the new arrivals!"

She gripped one of his tiny ankles between her fingers and picked him up. She could hear the screams of tormented pain, but she felt no remorse for the tiny rodent like creature that hung before her. She flicked the limp; dangling body and it spun in her fingers. His usefulness was definitely over for her.

She turned him round so that she could see his eyes and brought her face close to him.

"I hope you like cats..." she said with a wicked grin on her face.


*


The car stopped with an abrupt squeak of the brakes outside the garage. The house was perfectly situated in its location, sitting on a hilltop overlooking the sea and the fields around. It was a two- storey significant size detached house and there was no visible civilisation for miles.

Laura crept through the door, careful not to knock the heavy bag against it.

She glanced into the foyer, it was silent and nobody appeared to be in the immediate vicinity. She took another step into the house.

Suddenly the door slammed shut behind her. Laura jumped as she spun round towards the door. As she did so, she caught sight of the source.

One hand on her hip, the other braced against the door. Wearing high heeled shoes, long smooth legs, a black skirt, which ended at the knees, and a dark blue shirt, mostly concealed beneath the long white lab coat buttoned at her chest, the woman looked more of a supermodel than she did a Doctor.

She had long and firm, but pretty features, a strong jawline, hair tied up in a bun behind her head and a pale face. But the defining feature was her eyes. Those piercing angular eyes drilled straight through Laura's soul.

They always did.

It was as if she could read her mind.

"You're late," said the Doctor in a low and almost inaudible purr. She wasn’t angry. She was rarely angry. It was a deceptive tone, as Laura knew the extent of her Mistresses' wrath when she was disappointed and she could project volume of voice when she deemed it to be required.

Laura merely stood, unsure of how to reply.

Her Mistress merely cocked her head.

"Well?" She demanded. "What do you say?" Laura knew that this demanded a response. She gulped down hard.

"I... I'm sorry Doctor," she replied finally, trying to hide her stammer.

"Did everything go to plan?" the Doctor asked, instantly sweeping any apologies aside. Laura nodded immediately.

"Were you followed?" the Doctor took a step towards Laura. She instinctively backed away slightly.

"No," she replied. The Doctor looked down at the bag, then back up at Laura.

"Are you sure?" She asked, that piercing stare back again, almost delving deep into Laura's consciousness and her thoughts and to be quite honest, the Doctor seemed to know everything, so she wouldn't have disbelieved that her Mistress had that power.

"I'm sure Doctor, I wasn't followed," she clarified. The stare continued for a few more seconds, then the features relaxed slightly.

"I believe you Laura," the Doctor purred again. "You did a good job, as usual." The Doctor reached down towards the bag and gestured. Laura nodded. "I have them for you here," Laura stated.

"I know," the Doctor replied. "You can keep the cars," she gave a smirk, "add them to your collection if you like."

Laura bowed her head slightly as if it were a command. She was meant to accept that graciously.

"Thank you," she took the bag with the cars in it. The Doctor turned as she shouldered the other bag and started towards the door at the end of the hallway. Her high heels clicked on the porcelain floor eerily as she walked away.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.