- Text Size +

Rachel screamed again as her boyfriend was lifted up by the giant hand. Her eyes followed him as he wriggled away in the huge hand which had captured him. That was when Rachel comprehended the giant woman standing over her. Her boyfriend was lifted up by the giant woman leaning over the towel. The giant woman looked human enough, but surely that was impossible. She had long slender legs, she wore a bright red coloured bikini thong and her huge round naked breasts swung freely over the top of Rachel. Her long dark blonde hair dangled downwards and her eyes were covered by large round sunglasses.

Rachel's boyfriend disappeared into the bucket which was held by the giant woman. The hand re-emerged empty and the giant head redirected it's attention to Rachel.

She slowly started to back away from the giant woman towering over her, but it was too late. She was suddenly clutched tightly by the same huge fingers that had captured her boyfriend seconds before. She felt the G-forces as she was lifted up at, what was to her, a tremendous speed.

Rachel screamed and wriggled in the tight grasp, but it was unrelenting. She was being held next to the giant woman's bikini thong. Suddenly the world spun and she saw the sand below her move incredibly fast below her, as if she were flying. The towel disappeared from sight and she realised that the giant woman was carrying her away.

Events moved at a dizzying pace and before she knew it she was being released into the giant palm of the hand that had carried her into the shade. She was raised from the woman's waist, past the huge round breasts, to stare at the giant face that now looked back at her with terrifying intensity. She looked at the features of the giant face. Long dark brown hair cascaded around the face and fell on the giant shoulders of the woman. Her giant lips had a glossy pink colour and now they parted slightly, almost as if the woman was sighing.

Rachel could see pearl coloured teeth appear behind the huge luscious lips as the mouth spread into a wry smile. Out of nowhere a giant hand suddenly appeared and headed towards Rachel. She let out a loud yelp of sudden renewed terror and she scrambled away from the hand. On all fours, she raced across the palm and towards the slender fingers of the giant hand. She felt her bikini thong become tight and felt the warmth of something resting on her back. She was stopped in her tracks as she was pinned down by something strong and heavy. She half turned, to see the giant pink coloured fingernails of the giant woman grip and tug at her thong. She screamed in helplessness as she struggled against them.

The hand holding her suddenly folded around her and she was held tightly as her underpants were slowly and gently pulled from her waist, down her thighs, down her ankles and off. They were discarded by the giant hand.

The hand shot to the huge round glasses and pulled them off. Large round green human eyes stared piercingly at Rachel, regarding her with such intensity that she had never experienced. She felt so helpless and exposed as she dangled from the giant hand that held her in a grip which she knew by now that she could not escape.

The huge hand shot back towards her and Rachel guessed where it was headed. The slender fingers snaked around her back and struggled to grip her bikini top. She felt a sudden surge of pain across her back as her skin was pinched clumsily, she yelped in pain as she looked into the giant eyes. The green eyes suddenly reacted in a very human manner, that of guilt. The fingers paused, then continued to struggle at her back. 

Rachel reached around her back with her own arms and quickly untied her bikini top before she was subjected to more pain by the giant woman. Her bikini dropped away from her and her breasts swung free. Rachel watched as it dropped onto the giant smooth thigh of the woman. She was amazed at how tiny the top looked as it lay on the thigh. This was impossible. The giant woman smiled slightly. It wasn't a crude smile, but one of warmth and gratitude.

The giant hand that held her suddenly drew her closer to the face. Rachel felt another pang of fear as she was drawn close to the giant pink glossy lips.

Suddenly they opened and Rachel felt an uncontrollable fear almost overwhelm her. Then the woman spoke.

"I know what you're thinking," she whispered to Rachel, her voice was very smooth and husky, almost alluring. "But this is definitely real, you're not dreaming." The woman paused. "I'm not going to hurt you... ever." The giant eyes looked Rachel up and down. "You are such a pretty little thing."

"I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will."

And with that the lips parted and the white teeth reappeared. Rachel tried to shirk away in fear but she was held tightly as the large pink tongue snaked out of the huge cavernous mouth. Rachel struggled and kicked out with her legs, and whimpered in fear, as she was brought forwards to meet the huge tongue.

Hot humid breath passed over her as the moist warm muscle finally touched her thighs. It was wet and slightly rougher than the fingertips that held her.

The tongue firmly explored up her thighs and up to between her legs. The tongue curled between her legs and Rachel could feel the muscle tense between her legs as it slowly stroked her labia.

Rachel could do nothing but take it, she couldn't close her legs because the giant tongue was keeping them separated. The sensation was still terrifying but was becoming more and more pleasant. It was a feeling that the tiny woman had never felt. Her boyfriends' tongue was well trained, but this... this tongue was completely caressing her whole womanhood.

It was such an intense feeling that shot through the tiny woman and she was drawn closer to the lips until she could reach them with her own tiny arms. She looked at the giant lips ahead of her. She realised that the giant woman was actually trying to please her, and for now, meant no vicious intent. Rachel felt a sudden intense fork of pleasure race through her body. She cooed in pleasure as she felt her body drop further and further under the giant woman's charms. Eventually Rachel could not hold out any longer and her tiny hands reached out and pressed against the large wet top lip of the woman. She felt uncontrollable waves of pleasure surge through her and she could feel the pitch of her voice increase as the tongue grew more and more effective.

Her eyes closed in the final moments of the amazing orgasm as it passed through her like a tornado. Her tiny fingers dug into the soft lips as she rocked forwards on the giant wet tongue, rocking her vagina over the tongue. She was so lost in the orgasm that she didn't even realise that she was humping a giant woman's tongue.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess