- Text Size +

She released the pleasure in a final gasp and her whole body relaxed. The fingers released her slightly and she was held in a looser grip. The huge tongue passed up from her open vagina, up her belly, and the tip of the tongue caressed her perky breasts. She was still overwhelmed from the orgasm that she barely realised that the tongue was licking her face and covering her with saliva. Her whole body had felt very hot during the orgasm, but now the saliva and wind was swiftly cooling her tiny body. The giant hand pulled her away from the mouth and before she could understand what was happening she was lowered to one of the huge nipples of the giant woman.

Rachel's senses began to return to her as her body was pressed and gently rubbed into a giant breast. She began to realise what was happening. This was clearly a two way deal. The giant woman had pleased Rachel. Now it was going to be her turn. She felt the terror surge back through her body as her face was pressed into the hard nipple by the fingers of the other hand. How the hell was she expected to please this giant female? What was she going to have to do?

It became more and more clear to her.

"Bite," the giant woman ordered from above. Rachel looked at the giant nipple, her mouth was just about big enough. She took the giant nipple in her mouth and gently chewed into the soft skin. The giant woman convulsed and emitted a loud purr of pleasure. Rachel kept chewing at the nipple, biting harder and harder, afraid to hurt the woman but aware that the harder she bit, the more aroused the giant woman became. Suddenly the other hand appeared again and it gently pulled Rachel's face away from the giant breast. The fingertips were warm, moist and sticky. As she caught the pungent smell from the viscous fluid that was now being rubbed on her, Rachel suddenly realised with disgust that they were covered in the juices of the giant woman.

Rachel had been pinned by one hand against the giant breast of the woman while the other hand had been masturbating down below. Before she could think any more about this she was slowly lowered downwards. The breasts disappeared to be replaced by the sweat covered belly button of the giant woman and then the shaven top of her labia and finally, and with sudden dread, the wet and sticky womanhood itself.

Rachel looked up at the giant face in fear. The green eyes looked down at her in pleasure and the giant tongue licked the pink glossy lips.

Without a word Rachel was pressed into the warm and sticky folds of her captor’s vagina. She was rubbed up and down and side to side. She closed her mouth and eyes and just took the punishment as she felt her captor moaning with pleasure above. She was finally dropped a few feet to the towel below. It was the first time in twenty minutes that her feet had been on solid ground, and she was thankful for that, even if she was staring back at the open vagina of the giant woman that had just used Rachel's body to pleasure herself as if she were some kind of sex toy. Rachel watched the swollen folds of flesh with the desperate hope that it was all over.  The juices of the giant woman trickled out of the huge vagina; they were pungent. Suddenly a giant hand appeared from above to rub the folds of the huge vagina.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription