- Text Size +

The loud squelching of the juices being rubbed was almost unbearable, but it soon stopped and the giant hand shot out to Rachel. The other hand pinning her in place, forcing her to sit on the towel. The other moist hand started to rub Rachel's naked body, completely covering her head to toe in the sexual juices of the giant woman.

She quivered and complained as she was rubbed on the towel, she could smell the intoxicating odours. The ordeal seemed to last for an eternity.

But then she was clasped by the giant hand and guided towards the giant open cave gaping in front of her. She stumbled as she was reluctantly pushed by the giant slender fingers, the other hand was rubbing the labia above and then moved down to open up the vagina. The mouth of the cave was stretched wide open and Rachel could feel a wave of heat and the strong smell of the woman's pleasure.

 

She was pushed again until she was up against the soft hot walls of the giant's vagina. She reached out to touch the vagina as was clearly intended and the giant woman moaned in pleasure. She started to rub the giant vagina with her hands, starting to panic as she feared that she would be too small to provide the pleasure that appeared to be required to bring the giant woman to climax but the woman started to convulse again.

Rachel was picked up again by the giant hand and lifted rapidly upwards, she sighed in relief. The giant mouth opened and Rachel was suddenly placed on the giant tongue and drawn inside the mouth.

Only her top half still stuck out of the closed lips and her bottom half was gently sucked and licked by the tongue. She could see down between the huge breasts. One hand was caressing the left breast, the other was rapidly rubbing the vagina, two fingers finally slipped into the vagina and the mouth moaned around Rachel.

Rachel was close to tears at this stage, she didn't know what was going to happen next. Her hair was matted and sticky from the cum of the giant woman, she stunk and she was being sucked on by a giant mouth. She almost felt safer where she had been in front of the giant vagina.

Her wish was suddenly granted. The giant fingers plucked her out of the wet mouth, long strands of glistening saliva following her body as she struggled helplessly against the powerful fingers and she was lowered back down to the vagina. The fingers stretched the cave open again and the other hand wrapped around her legs.

Rachel screamed in sudden realisation. She was going to be used as some kind of dildo for the giant woman's sexual pleasure, this can't be happening! Her tiny feet were being fed into the huge cave which sucked hungrily towards her. Rachel screamed and struggled to no avail. She could barely move with the giant hand holding her. Her arms waving helplessly around her, beating at the giant fingers, she bit the index finger of the woman, but that merely made her moan even louder.

She watched in terror as her tiny feet disappeared into the intensely warm hole and suddenly, she started to feel the suction effects of the powerful muscles inside as more of her body was fed to the sexual beast of the giant woman. Inside her body was being surrounded by warm and slimy pulsating flesh.

She was soon up to her thighs in the vagina, the other huge hand was rubbing the clitoris above her, the wet pink fingertips passing extremely close to her upper body at a terrifying speed, so close in fact that she feared that her back would be broken. 

Rachel's balled up fists beat at the giant vagina as her belly disappeared into the hole. The woman moaned louder still. The giant fingers adjusted position around Rachel until a finger was on each of her shoulders, firmly pushing her inside the vagina, like a small soft dildo. Rachel could feel the intense heat and her legs and chest were being crushed by the strong muscles of the giant woman inside. Finally, she was up to her armpits inside the woman.

"KICK!" The giant woman demanded.

Rachel kicked out inside the vagina.

"Fuck you then!" Rachel screamed at the top of her voice. "Have some of this," She felt slightly better as she kicked, she felt as if she could take some of her anger out on the woman. Until she realised that this was heightening the pleasure. That merely angered her further and she kicked harder inside the vagina and beat at the outer walls with her fists. The giant fingers adjusted position again until they held her chest. She was suddenly thrust in deeper, then brought out again, then in again. This became faster and faster as she was used as a crude dildo to pleasure the giant woman.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription