- Text Size +

The hand above Rachel moved in a blur and the muscles inside tightened until she could barely breath. She could feel the grip of the fingers tightening and could feel her whole body being bruised by the ordeal. The muscles contracted and gripped her body in waves and the moans grew higher and higher in pitch until it was almost a scream. Then the muscles finally gripped Rachel so hard that she couldn't breathe. She gasped and struggled for breath over the seconds that it took for the giant woman to finally orgasm. Stars started to dance around her eyes as she realised that she was lacking oxygen, she tried to push against the vagina with all of her strength, but it only served to accelerate the need for oxygen.

The muscles finally released Rachel, she spluttered for air as the squeezing released her, sucking in air just as the sexual juices seeped out from the vagina and ran down her chest and into her face. She could taste the warm salty fluid as it completely encompassed her. She was so exhausted that she barely resisted at this point.

Rachel was left, half hanging outside the vagina, spluttering, her arms dangled at her sides. She gasped for air and struggled to recover from the ordeal. She was hot, wet and sticky and she felt bruised and battered all over.  The giant woman seemed to have forgotten about her. The giant hands had disappeared. The giant thighs that had towered diagonally over her were slowly sinking until they came to rest on the towel.

Rachel looked back at the ginormous vagina, glad that it was no longer pulsating and squeezing her to death. She took in a deep breath and then pushed with all of her strength. She whimpered in frustration as her body only moved slightly.

She was covered in sticky fluid which was swiftly drying and the folds of skin around her were trapping her in place.

She pushed again, careful not to kick or touch too hard, in case she awoke the giant woman. Rachel's body slowly slid out of the giant pussy, and dropped the several meters fall like a sack of potatoes. She writhed in pain, her bruised body curling into a ball. But she knew that she had to try to escape.

She lay directly in front of the giant woman's anus, the huge vagina towering above her and giant thighs either side. There was little movement, so she took her chance.

Picking herself up with her hands, she started slowly crawling away from the giant woman, down between the huge legs that towered over her, towards the beautifully manicured pink toenails which pointed skywards.  

She made it past the knees when suddenly the legs and feet started to move. Rachel didn't wait to find out what was happening, she jumped to her feet and ran as fast as her legs and bruised body would take her, towards the giant feet. The pink walls of skin moved around her and the giant feet ahead of her were raised past her and then there was nothing between her and the end of the towel and freedom. She kept sprinting, her eyes streaming with tears, so close to the end of the towel, when a wall of skin appeared in front of her blocking her path. She slammed into it at full speed, bounced off the skin and collapsed in a heap on the towel.

She rolled over in pain, to realise that it was a giant hand, and the woman had readjusted her position to lay on her front, facing Rachel.

Rachel laid between the giant hand, and the naked giant. The giant hand moved to pin her down and the woman smiled.

"Oh no you don't!" The mighty voice boomed. "Where would you go anyhow little one?" The question seemed rhetorical, and besides Rachel was too exhausted to answer. Any kind of attempt to assert herself was completely futile against this huge giantess.

"Besides there are hungry seagulls out there, waiting to pick little morsels like you off..." the woman paused, leaned in to kiss Rachel, the huge soft lips closed in and encompassed her tiny body, then the head moved back away from her. "No, the alternative is much better for you. I will look after you, don't worry. I will care for you. Eventually you will learn to love me, I'm sure."

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription