- Text Size +

*

Laura reached the top of the steps and breathed a deep sigh; it was one both of pleasure and of resignation. Soon, she knew, she would be back at the house and her Mistress would lay claim to all of her captives... as she always did. Laura glanced down at the bag longingly. She so yearned to keep one of them. The females, not the males. She had no interest or passion for men, and there was one female in particular she would like to keep.

Laura didn't dislike men, in fact quite the opposite, but she was not attracted to them like she was to women. The smooth curves of a female body could get her squirming, especially a tiny one.

Laura quickly crossed the road, heading away from the beach and over to the car park. Four cars were parked there. One was hers, the other three belonged to the people she had in her bag. She quickly glanced up and down the road to check for witnesses, then she pointed the device at each of the three cars, then all shrunk to toy size and she picked each of them up and placed them gently into her bag. With her bag finally full, she started towards her own car.

As she sat behind the wheel with the bag next to her an idea came to her as she turned the key in the ignition. 

The fuel indicator jumped to quarter full. It was always like that. Her Mistress never gave her enough fuel to get to her targets and back again, with no spare.

It was not as if she couldn't use another mode of transport, take the keys off one of the people and use their car, but Laura knew that she would be tracked down and once that happened, it had been made clear that she had run out of chances and that if she tried to escape again, she would no longer be of use to her Mistress,

She gave the bag one more glance. 'Better them than me!' She mused as she placed her foot on the accelerator. The car sped off towards what she had come to call home.

 

The Doctor – Part 2

The Daughter

By Richard. C. H. Davies

She had all three of them trapped in a jar. She decided to conduct experiments just like her mother did. Well... not exactly like her mother, but similar. They had no names anymore, names were the privilege of humans and the pets of humans, these little things were slaves, nothing more.

She picked them all out and laid their bodies sprawling on the table. Their sole purpose now in life was to please her. She was their goddess and they were her slaves, they would lay down their lives to please her, if that was her wish.

"Feed me grapes" They hurried to the shallow plate behind them and each picked up a grape. Lena lowered her head towards the table and opened her jaws, lowering her tongue to allow her tiny slaves to feed her. She felt the cool round fruit touch her tongue and she immediately retracted a grape and swallowed it. The next one, she decided to chew quite blatantly in front of them, gnashing her teeth and allowing the fleshy grape to squirt out towards them as she chewed it. Then she swallowed it, opening her huge cavernous mouth out towards them, to display how quickly she could make the grapes disappear. Reminding them of their stature and her relative size and power over them.

She continued this charade for a few minutes, occasionally wrapping her lips around the upper side of the bodies of one of her slaves as she pulled another grape into her mouth, gently sucking on it, and feeling, with glee, their weak struggles of panic. But never hurting them. Still, she was growing bored.

Her index finger jabbed into two of them.

"You two, come to me." They hurried over and she picked them up in her hand. The other waited expectantly where he stood.

Lena's other hand drew the bowl of sauce closer behind him.

She cupped her hands around her two slaves and walked them to the other side of the room. She whispered to them, "We're all going to play a new game. I want you both to dip him in the sauce and feed him to me, okay?" The two tiny men exchanged terrified glances, then reluctantly nodded to her. They had already witnessed what happened to those who disagreed with Lenas' suggestions. "He doesn't know about it, catch him by surprise." She tickled them with her fingers, "Come on, it'll be fun," she giggled menacingly.

She carried the two men back to the table and placed them down. They slowly walked back to their friend and behind him, then they both grabbed him by his arms. His tiny eyes widened in surprise and he wriggled and kicked out in surprise.

Lena threw her head back and laughed at the struggle. She watched the two slaves fight the third into submission, kicking his legs, pinning his arms behind his back, anything to get him to submit to their will, and it was all for her.

That thought turned her on even more than she was.  She watched as they slowly dragged the struggling form backwards towards the sauce. They were kicking his struggling legs away from beneath him, punching him, to wind him, every technique to weaken his resolve. She licked her lips in eager anticipation, how terribly delicious this whole moment was.


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription