- Text Size +

She delved her left hand under her underpants again and inserted two fingers deep inside herself, quickly withdrawing them and raising the hand to the table.  She looked at her fingers, they were glistening with her fresh juices.

The two men seemed to cower as they saw the huge fingers appear, they could smell the pheromones and the young woman's sex.

She slowly moved the fingers to the first man, and gently ran her fingertips from below his chin down to his penis, covering him in her sticky fluids. She could see that while both of them were terrified, they were also aroused by the giant half naked woman sitting in front of them.

She rubbed her fingers lightly over the erect penis and gripped it between her thumb and forefinger, starting to gently masturbate the man. She could see him wincing in pain, and she had no pleasure from this herself. Their purpose was to please her, not the other way round. She immediately stopped. 

She stood up and allowed her underwear to drop to her ankles. Now entirely nude she approached the corner of the table where the men stood and lowered her wet vagina to the surface.

Her pussy came down mere inches in front of the men and Lena gazed down beyond her breasts and perky nipples to see their awestruck faces as they looked up at the huge wall of flesh. She expected that her smell, for them so close, was extremely strong, almost intoxicating.

She inched herself forwards slightly. Both men took an instinctive step back, however they suddenly found a wall behind them. Lena had placed her right hand down behind them and they simply backed into her fingers. They both turned in shock and then looked back up towards her face in realisation.

She looked down upon them, suddenly feeling more than ever like a goddess. This thought turned her on even more. These two tiny slaves were completely under her control. 

She suddenly snatched at the man on the right and pulled him up close towards her bosom.  The other hand slammed down hard onto the other man. Not hard enough to seriously hurt him, but hard enough to swiftly pin him to the table and knock the wind out of him.

She began to rub the first man into her left bosom, rubbing his tiny pitiful form up and down against her nipple. She could feel his arms attempt to push his tiny body away from her, but she merely overwhelmed him with the strength of her hand. He was forced to endure being rubbed face first into her nipple. 

The other man, pinned under her hand was struggling to get free. She could feel him attempt to arch his back to get his feet below himself to push her hand up. Her fingers curled around him and scuppered his efforts instantly. Instead, he felt himself being dragged along the table by a huge powerful hand towards the ravenous cave, her fingernails scratching the surface of the table as they slowly dragged him. She felt him squirm and struggle, his tiny feet peddling away at the table in an effort to gain purchase to push himself away and she gasped in excitement.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription