- Text Size +

Part 2

A surge of excitement raced through Laura’s body, this was indeed a nice one, her lips parted as she suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge. She looked the tiny woman up and down, from the tiny feet to the smooth kicking legs that protruded below her fingers. She opened her hands slightly and laid the woman on her palm so she could examine her further. The woman sat on the giant hand, bewildered and awestruck at the size of the face that was now watching her every move.

Laura looked at the pretty little face that stared straight at her, the tiny head of hair waved about in the wind as she sat in her hand. This part Laura always looked forward to. She rarely had contact with the outside world, and rarely spoke to anyone, she was always curious about people. This was the only true opportunity she had to feel the touch of another person, whether tiny or not and she also had an urge. It was in the pit of her stomach, an urge that was unrelenting.

Completely forgetting the other tiny people zipped up in the cooler bag, Laura timidly raised her other hand to the tiny woman.

The woman's glance quickly shifted from looking at Laura's face and to the other huge hand which suddenly approached her. The tiny woman yelped and attempted to scramble to the tips of Laura's fingers. Laura's other hand shot towards the woman and grabbed her by one of her ankles. The large, but beautifully slender fingertips of Laura's index finger and thumb gently gripped the bikini thong of the tiny woman and started to pull.

*

Rachel was lost in the moment. In complete paradise, with the warmth of the sunlight, the lapping of the Atlantic waters, the cool breeze and the gentle but firm touch of her lover as he caressed her silky skin. They were joined in an embrace that consumed both of them, and completely separated them from the everything going on around them.

They didn't witness the family being shrunk and captured, they didn't hear the students being whisked into a bucket and they didn't notice the man and his tiny dog being shrunk.

In fact, they only vaguely noticed the change in temperature as a shadow passed over them, but they both assumed it was a cloud that was passing across the sun, and weren't even aware that it was a a young woman standing over them, pointing a small technological device at them, that they didn't even know existed.

Suddenly her embrace around her boyfriend collapsed and she rolled forwards onto the towel. She felt a tiny warm object in her hand and looked down. Her boyfriend was tiny and he was in her hand. He stared back up at her in complete surprise. Her eyes widened in disbelief and as her mouth opened to scream, she suddenly felt dizzy, and the world blurred around her. She screamed as she shrunk to the same size as her boyfriend.

She stood barefoot on the huge towel, which was now bigger than a football pitch. Her boyfriend ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Before Rachel knew it, huge... impossibly huge, fingers were wrapping around her boyfriend. The nails were neatly manicured pink and the fingers completely encompassed Rachel's boyfriend.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess