- Text Size +

When I was a girl, I was so excited for my first plane trip!

I woke up early and put on my favorite casual dress - it's dark blue with white flowers and a twirly skirt. I like spinning around in it and watching the skirt float up. Mom says I look like a princess when I wear it. I also wore my bright pink leggings that match the pink ribbons in my hair.

And my cozy gray sweater to stay warm on the plane. Mom brushed my long brown hair and tied it into two ponytails. She said I looked absolutely adorable. I'm happy she likes my outfit, because I want to look extra cute for my first plane ride!

When we got to the airport, I thought it was so cool seeing all the planes outside.

My family and I arrived at the airport and went to check in our luggage first. The counter was so high up I could barely see over it! My dad handed our suitcases up to the giantess airline worker and she tagged them with her enormous hands before sending them down the conveyor belt behind her.

Next we went to the self-service kiosks to print out our boarding passes. I had to jump up to reach the screen on the kiosk to scan my ticket. The kiosk printed out our tiny boarding passes and I carefully put them in my bag.

When we got to the airport, I was so excited to go through security screening and get on the plane. But the TSA lady said I had to take off my shoes and put them in a bin to go through the metal detector.

I felt a little shy and awkward having to take my shoes off there in front of everyone. The floor was cold under my sock feet. I tried to get my shoes off quickly but it wasn't easy with my laces tied. The TSA lady seemed impatient as I fumbled to loosen my laces. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

Finally I got them off and stepped through the metal detector in my sock feet. It felt weird but I was glad to be able to put my shoes back on right after. I won't tie my laces so tight next time! 

I was so excited for my first time flying on a giantess plane!

When we completed the screening, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing the huge plane giantesses standing there with enormous metal wings and giant engines attached to their backs.

The giantess we were going to fly on bent down and smiled at me - I felt so tiny compared to her!

I was amazed to see the giantess planes!

The one we were flying on was dressed like a combination of pilot and attendant, wearing a cute pilot hat and a crisp pilot uniform. She had on a short attendant skirt and very long black stockings that went all the way up her towering legs. Instead of feet, she had giant roller skate wheels! She also had on a pilot headset with a microphone.

I was stunned when she smiled and bent down to greet me in a friendly voice into her headset mic. 

We went to our boarding gate and sat down in the seats to wait before we could board our plane giantess. Looking out the huge window, I could see giantesses plane taking off and landing on the runway outside.

Some of the giantess planes taxied by with their enormous metal wings shining in the sun. Others were rolling on their massive wheeled feet as they arrived at the gates. They adjusted their wings gracefully to stay balanced on their skates. I loved watching their short attendant skirts and long stockings on their gigantic legs as they moved. 

When it was time for us to board our flight, I was amazed to see that the passenger boarding gate connected directly to the mouth of the plane giantess! The giantess had opened her enormous mouth wide and was holding the end of the Passenger Boarding Bridge gently between her lips.

As we walked through the bridge, I peered into the giantess's cavernous mouth - her teeth were as big as cars! Her giant tongue moved slightly under the bridge as she held it steady for passengers to walk on. I couldn't believe we were about to walk right into the mouth of this massive plane giantess. 

A passenger boarding bridge staff at the end of the passenger boarding bridge checked our tickets one more time before letting us walk into the plane giantess's mouth.

As we approached the departure gate, I gazed up in awe at the colossal plane before me. Instead of connecting to a jetway, the gate led directly into the gaping mouth of the massive aircraft. The plane's mouth stretched open unbelievably wide, easily holding our entire Passenger Boarding Bridge.

Rows of titanic teeth lined the entrance. The deep red interior of the plane's mouth looked almost like a cavernous hangar, large enough to accommodate a cruise ship.

Our tiny group proceeded nervously through the giant mouth holding our jet bridge. The warm, damp breath from the plane giantess washed over us as we crossed the threshold. Looking up, I could see the ridges of her skyscraper-sized throat extending up into darkness.

I felt like a crumb being swallowed by a legendary beast. Beyond the mouth, the bustling activity of boarding continued within the behemoth's expansive cabin. But for that moment, I could only stare in wonder at the jaw-dropping sight of the plane's gaping mouth enveloping our Passenger Boarding Bridge (PBB).

As I stood there in front of the giantess's enormous open mouth holding the boarding bridge between her lips, I could smell her breath and feel the heat and humidity coming out. Her mouth was so cavernous.

I could have fit my whole house inside!

Looking up at the plane giantess's massive teeth surrounding the boarding bridge, I felt tiny. Her giant red tongue moved under the bridge as her lips pressed around it. I was a little nervous but also super excited to walk right into a giantess's mouth.

My family and I carefully walked across the boarding bridge, the giantess's breath blasting warm air on us from her throat.

Once inside, I looked around in awe at the giantess's throat all around me. It was a little slimy on the floors and walls but I didn't mind. 

As we stood inside the cavernous mouth of the plane giantess, I hesitated, intimidated by the sheer enormity around me. Sensing my apprehension, my parents came up beside me. "It's alright sweetie," my mom said, putting her arm around my shoulders.

My dad took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't be scared," he said gently. "We're right here with you."

Together, we walked farther into the hot, humid mouth, following the line of passengers making their way inside. The plane's massive tongue undulated slowly beneath our feet. As we reached the back of the mouth, near the entrance to the throat, my parents wrapped their arms around me in a hug.

Then they took some rope they had brought and carefully tied one end around my waist. My dad tied the other end around his own waist, connecting us together. My mom did the same with another rope.

"This way we won't get separated," my dad explained. Feeling braver with my parents holding onto me, I nodded. Hand in hand, we stepped cautiously forward, ready to be swallowed by the belly of the beast.

As we progressed farther into the plane's mouth, I gazed around in awe at the details surrounding me. The curved walls of the throat stretched far above us into blackness. Enormous fleshy ridges lined the passage, pulsing slowly.

Up ahead, I could see the dangling uvula, swaying like a massive pendulum over the open hole of the throat. It was bigger than any building I had seen, rimmed with glistening drops of saliva.

More saliva constantly slid down the ridges of the throat, leaving the passage slick and slippery. We had to move carefully to keep our footing.

The warm, sticky fluid soaked into my clothes and matted my hair as we inched deeper into the dark throat.

I could smell the overwhelming stench of the plane's breath mixed with kerosene. It was like being consumed by a living, breathing beast.

I clung tightly to my parents as we slowly made our way past the undulating uvula, heading for the stomach of the plane beyond.

Peering ahead into the dark throat, I could see the tiny shapes of passengers who had gone before us. They slid helplessly down the slick, flexing walls of the passage, swallowed up by the plane giantess.

As more people stepped off the tongue and into the throat, I could hear the deafening gulps echoing all around us as the plane swallowed each group one by one.

The gusts of wind from each gulp almost knocked us over, accompanied by sounds like enormous wells opening and closing.

We had to brace ourselves and cling to the spongy surface of the throat as the plane noisily gulped down passenger after passenger.

The flexing muscles contracting around us let us know her swallows were involuntary actions, effortlessly ingesting everyone in the boarding line.

I whimpered and clung tight to my parents as the unrelenting swallows continued.

We were next to be pulled down the gullet into the depths of the beast.

As we edged closer to the precipice of the throat, my parents wrapped their arms tightly around me from both sides, enveloping me in a protective hug.

"Don't be afraid," my mom whispered. "We're together." Gripping each other, we stepped off the tongue and began sliding rapidly down the convulsing passage.

The powerful muscles of the plane's esophagus propelled us swiftly downward with each ripple and contraction.

We clung together, unable to stop our descent into the blackness below.

The throat seemed to struggle to swallow our combined width, but with a thunderous gulp that reverberated through my whole body, the giantess plane ingested us.

I was smothered between my parents as we slipped farther down the tight throat.

The flexing walls compressed us from all sides, forcing us onward through the pulsing tube.

We fit snugly three across, making the swallowing process more difficult and laborious for the plane.

But with steady, repeated gulps, the throat slowly but surely pushed us down into the depths of the giantess.

After being squeezed and pushed for what felt like ages, we finally slid through the muscular cardia sphincter and entered the plane's vast stomach.

Because the giantess was parked horizontally on the tarmac, her stomach was parallel to the ground rather than upright.

We spilled out onto the spongy, wrinkled surface of the stomach lining.

The smell inside was overpowering, a mix of rancid jet fuel, stale pretzels, and body odor amplified a thousand times.

The air was hot and humid, with a noticeable charge of static electricity tingling on my skin.

In the dim light, I could make out the chamber extending for spaces in all directions, filled with rows upon rows of fleshy folds.

Other passengers were strewn about the undulating wrinkles, looking dazed and disoriented.

My parents quickly helped me to my feet and steadied me as we tried to get our bearings inside the humid belly of the beast.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I saw a flight attendant waiting to receive us.

She briskly directed the business class passengers to find seats on the fleshy ridges while guiding the rest of us toward the far end of the stomach.

We followed obediently as she led us across the spongy, oozing ground.

In the distance, I could see the wrinkled texture transition to a smooth, sleek passage; the pyloric sphincter that connected to the plane's intestines.

One by one she ushered the economy passengers through the tight muscular ring into the winding depths beyond.

I hesitated, intimidated by the prospect of entering the giantess's bowels.

But the attendant insisted sternly, promising it was the fastest route to our destination.

With apprehension, my parents and I held hands and stepped through the pylorus together.

The elastic walls sealed tightly around us as we left the stomach chamber behind.

I took a deep breath as we advanced down the curving intestinal corridor, trusting the giantess plane to safely deliver us onward.

Stepping through the pyloric sphincter, we entered the duodenum, the first section of the plane's long intestinal tract. Here the passage grew significantly more narrow and confined. The duodunum (super-economy) class passengers were packed in tightly, sitting cross-legged in the tubular space.

I understood now why the spacious stomach area was reserved for business class; the intestines provided much less room to move about.

My parents and I had to shuffle single file through the crowded aisle, brushing up against the slimy intestinal walls.

Occasionally the walls would flex powerfully, squeezing and propelling us forward. Other times a deep gurgle would resonate through the tunnel as excess air was pushed through. It was an intimate, uncomfortable environment compared to the open chamber of the stomach we'd left behind.

But I reassured myself this cramped journey in the bowels was the most efficient way to reach our destination. 

Checking our tickets, I saw we were assigned to seats i5, i6, and i7; deep in the ileum section of the intestines.

We still had a way to go. Holding hands, my parents and I slowly traversed through the jejunum, which was even more tightly packed than the duodenum.

The walls pulsated and undulated, pushing us through the dense crowd. Elbow to elbow with strangers, we shuffled along for what seemed like miles.

The passages grew progressively more narrow, allowing just enough room for single file travel.

But we persevered, trusting the directions that would eventually take us to our final destination in the ileum.

As we passed through the junction between the jejunum and ileum, I noticed exit buttons linking some point of the walls. A flight attendant announced that these were emergency exits in case of a blockage or other complication.

She sternly warned us not to push the emergency exit buttons, because doing so would open up a stoma on the exterior of the plane giantess's belly. These stomas were intended as escape hatches for passengers to use only in the event of a true emergency.

Accidentally opening one of the stomas unnecessarily could cause harm to the giantess and anyone who did so could be fined. I shivered thinking about what would happen if I mistakenly triggered one of those emergency exits and created an unplanned hole in the giantess's skin.

My parents reassured me that as long as we follow instructions and don't touch any buttons, the flight staff will ensure we all have a safe comfortable journey through the intricate passages inside the giantess plane. Trusting the system, we settled into our intestinal seats to patiently wait out the rest of the trip. 

After some searching, we finally located our assigned seats i5, i6, and i7 along the spongy intestinal wall of the ileum. We settled into the snug compartments, relaxing after the long journey through the jejunum.

As we got comfortable, I noticed some passengers continuing to shuffle by, heading deeper into the ileum. Rows of seats extended far into the distance, accommodating what must have been hundreds of additional travelers.

Even this far along the giantess's intestines, it was clear we still had a ways to go. The ileum was massive, comprising the majority of the passenger space inside the plane giantess. I wondered just how long these deeper passengers' journey had been.

After getting settled into our ileum seats, about ten minutes went by before a soothing feminine voice echoed through the cavity. It was the plane giantess herself, welcoming us aboard and preparing for takeoff.

She reminded all passengers to remain in their intestinal seats with compartments tied once the journey commenced. For our safety and hers, it was crucial we follow all instructions from staff. As the giantess's body prepared for flight, some light turbulence and gurgling was normal. But unless in a true emergency, we should refrain from pushing any buttons or interfering with her natural processes.

Her tone was kind and reassuring as the flight attendant did one final aisle check. This plane giantess was a seasoned traveler, transporting many passengers daily through the skies. We were in good hands. As the onboard announcements finished, I felt the walls contract and churn as peristalsis initiated. We were on the move!

Settling into my snug ileum seat, I listened to the ambient rumbles with excitement. Our giantess plane was transporting us safely through the air on an astonishing intestinal journey. As long as we followed protocol, it would be a smooth and wondrous trip. 

A soothing, feminine voice suddenly surrounds us, seeming to emanate from the very walls of the intestine. It's the plane giantess addressing all her passengers aboard this flight.


"Hello and welcome everyone. This is your pilot speaking. I know you are all snuggly settled into your intestinal seats, ready for takeoff. Please ensure your compartments are fastened and all belongings stowed, as we prepare for departure.

My body is designed specifically for safe air travel, but you may experience some light turbulence and gurgling during the flight. This is perfectly normal. For your safety and mine, please follow all instructions from the attentive staff navigating my inner passages.

Unless there is an emergency, do not push any buttons or interfere with my natural processes. I promise to transport you all gently through the skies and to your final destination. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey through my body. We will be taking off shortly. Thank you for flying with me today."

The broadcast concludes, her voice smooth and reassuring. Settling into the spongy padding, I feel completely at ease with this experienced giantess plane carrying us. It's time for our intestinal flight to truly begin! 


As I settled into my intestinal seat, I wondered how the giantess's innards could have proper seating and restraints. Looking closer, the walls were lined with thick, spongy ridges that cradled passengers comfortably.

I marveled at how the giantess's body had adapted to accommodate travelers. The deep grooves and membranous harnesses integrated seamlessly with the soft intestinal lining. It allowed many people to ride securely through the undulating passages and turbulence of her inner space.

While the organic environment was unfamiliar, it was clear great care had been taken to engineer the giantess's internals for safe, structured transport. 

After the pilot made his announcements, I could feel the plane giantess begin to move. Having been lying on the ground, she started to rise up slowly and gracefully.

As she changed angles to stand upright on the runway, I felt myself slide gently across her soft inner walls.

They cushioned me perfectly, keeping me and my parents safe and comfortable. We adjusted our positions, settling into the warm embrace of the plane's inner flesh.

I began to feel subtle movements ripple through the intestinal walls. My father explained this meant the giantess was taxiing across the tarmac, maneuvering into position for takeoff.

With a final announcement from the pilot, the plane's massive engines ignited with a roar that reverberated through her expansive body.

The undulations gradually intensified as she rolled onto the runway.

Finally, the giantess paused at the end of the runway. A focused determination seemed to flow through her body. The ileum walls gripped us snugly as the intercom informed all passengers to brace for takeoff.

This was it!

I took a deep breath, feeling the intestine walls swell and contract around me. The giantess was inhaling deeply too, readying herself. With a forceful rumble, the floor lurched forward. We were accelerating down the runway, speed rapidly building.

We began accelerating faster and faster down the runway, the plane leaning into the motion. And then, with surprising gentleness for her enormous size, she lifted up into the sky.

The intestinal contractions increased, propelling us up the ileum. My ears popped as we soared skyward 

As the giantess plane leveled out in the sky, the angle of the ileum passageways gradually shifted from vertical to horizontal. No longer climbing steeply, her intestines had aligned to a more straight, level flight path.

While high above the earth now, the lack of windows in the spongy ileum walls meant we couldn't see the outside view. There was no visual indication we were soaring among the clouds.

But I could feel it in the plane giantess's body. Her breathing was steady and strong, lungs filling with air to power our flight. The intestinal walls rippled subtly as she cut through the skies. The ride was smooth, with only minor gurgles around me.

We passengers remained safely harnessed in the cushioned seats. Though blind to the world beyond her belly, I sensed the giantess carrying us gracefully through the heavens. No turbulence or unease disturbed her confident course.

I settled back, the world reduced to just this ileum cabin. But I trusted in the plane giantess's capable flight. We were in good hands for this incredible journey.

The giantess's soothing voice returned over the intercoms, permeating the spongy ileum walls.


"Good morning passengers, this is your captain speaking. We have reached our cruising altitude. You are free to move about my abdominal cabin."

I cautiously unbuckled the stretchy membrane that was wrapped around my waist. The other passengers began to stand and stretch their legs as well.

Now that the giantess was smoothly sailing through the air, we were permitted to walk the lengthy corridors of her lower intestines. The soft, ridged walls still cradled us securely even during movement.

I decided to take a stroll down the ileum passage, marveling at how the giantess had adapted her anatomy for transportation. Though the environment was alien, she had managed to engineer a safe, comfortable experience for all her passengers.

Her voice returned. "We have clear skies and calm winds ahead. Our flight today should be nice and easy. Enjoy the ride through my body." 


Eager to see more of the giantess plane's interior, I asked my parents if I could wander further down the ileum passageway. They agreed it was safe now that we were cruising, and told me to enjoy exploring.

I walked past many other passengers seated in the spongy ridges lining the walls. Some were reclined lazily, enjoying the feel of the soft, undulating walls. Others were occupied on their phones or handheld gaming devices, passing time during the long flight.

Farther down the winding corridor, I discovered small clearings where children played and ran around. The ileum membranes were flexible enough to cushion their movements. In an open chamber, yoga practitioners stretched into poses timed with the giantess's breathing.

Despite the unfamiliar environment, everyone seemed comfortable and at ease inside the plane giantess. Her body provided ample space and amenities to accommodate our needs.

As I completed my lap through the ileum, I was amazed by how smoothly she transported us through the skies. Returning to my seat, I nestled into the spongy ridges, resting for the remainder of the journey in the capable embrace of the giantess plane.

As the flight continued, I began to feel hungry and wondered how we would be served food and drinks inside the giantess plane.

Before long, a sloshing sound approached from behind. Looking back, I saw a series of small, spheroid vessels gliding through the ileum corridor. They had smooth, elastic surfaces and were filled with water, juices and other beverages for passengers.

After the procession of food vessels had passed, a few flight attendants followed behind, assisting with meal distribution. They walked with ease through the undulating ileum, unfazed by the gentle contractions propelling the food transports along.

At each passenger section, the attendants split open the remaining sealed meal containers and handed them out individually. The food had already been pumped through most of the journey by the giantess plane's intestinal motions, so the attendants didn't have to exert much effort themselves.

I watched in fascination as they quickly served everyone their breakfasts. Once their hands were empty, the flight attendants simply clung to the spongy ileum walls while the giantess's peristalsis carried them flexibly along to the next passengers.

It was clear the attendants were experienced with delivering meals and moving inside the traveling intestines. I appreciated their tireless efforts to ensure we were all fed and cared for, despite the odd setting deep within the giantess's abdomen.

Inside the plane giantess's intestine, the flight attendants were around the same size as us passengers.

A few of the attendants moved down the aisle pushing large carts loaded with passenger meals and drinks.

The food and beverages were packed in special degradable containers designed to pass safely through the plane's digestive system.

As they reached our section, the attendants stopped and unpacked a small portion to hand out the packaged meals and waters.

The outer packaging was soft and slippery, able to slide through without causing discomfort.

After handing us our food, the attendants continued on, distributing meals throughout the plane's inner cavity.

The packaging would dissolve away later, leaving no trace.

It was an ingenious system, allowing everyone to eat and drink comfortably on the journey inside the giant plane.

After we had finished our in-flight meals, I looked down at the empty wrappers and containers leftover from the food and drinks.

Noticing my concern, my father leaned over and reassured me.

"Don't worry about the rubbish," he said. "The plane's digestive system can handle it."

He explained that any leftover bits of food or disposable containers would simply be broken down by the giantess plane's internal processes.

The wrappers and boxes were specially designed to be degradable and digestible.

Any remnants left after we ate would be harmlessly dissolved, leaving no trace.

The plane's stomach and intestines could efficiently process the waste, absorbing any nutrients and excreting the rest.

 So I didn't need to feel bad about generating garbage - this incredible giant machine could take care of it for us.

I could just relax and know that the plane would digest whatever we left behind.


I left some of the wrappers and uneaten food in the plane's ileum, where we were seated. I wanted to observe the digestion process first-hand. However, the leftovers just sat there with no visible reaction initially. The wrappers and container walls remained intact, with no melting or breaking down occurring right away.

I kept my eye on the discarded items for some time, but there was little change. I guessed it would take a while to start actively breaking the materials down. Digestion of larger items likely happened gradually in the giant plane's extensive intestinal tract.

The degradable packages were specially designed to slowly dissolve over hours or days of transit through the plane's inner cavities. I was fascinated to consider the lengthy journey my leftovers would embark on, traversing the giant being's intricate internal spaces while slowly succumbing to digestive forces along the way.

It was disappointing I couldn't see the dissolution happen instantly, but I understood this immense creature worked on its own time scale.


As we flew along inside the giant plane, I started to feel like I needed to use the restroom.

My mother told me that at the end of the ileum, where we were seated, the large intestine had been designed as a toilet area for passengers.

She took my hand and we walked down to the dividing point between the ileum and colon.

The walls here transitioned from pale pink with villi to a darker, ridged texture.

Looking around the colon chamber inside the plane giantess, I took in the appearance and smell of the large intestine surrounding me. The walls were a deep pink color and the surface looked soft, moist and spongy. There were gentle ridges along the tissue, almost like folds or wrinkles. The chamber opened up wide around me but I could see it narrowing in the distance, the colon tubes extending onward.

There was a distinct organic odor, warm and earthy. It was not an unpleasant smell, but one that conveyed the biological nature of where I was. The scent was a little musty, with hints of bile and bacteria.

Overall, it smelled alive and functional, like a part of the giantess's inner workings. The atmosphere was humid as well, with a slight slickness to the intestinal walls from mucus secretion. This contributed an underlying tang to the smell.

While initially unfamiliar, none of the sights or smells were off-putting. It was fascinating to be surrounded by the living tissues of our giant plane host. I was getting to know and appreciate the colon that supported us passengers. This intimate experience inside the giantess allowed me to understand her body in a profound new way

My mother showed me how to access a small chamber that opened up, providing privacy for restroom needs.

I was amazed by how the giant plane's anatomy accommodated this necessary function. Waste could be safely collected and naturally processed.

Once I had used the intestinal toilet area, I marveled at the ingenuity of this giant being.

Even though we were inside its living body, our comfort and dignity had been thoughtfully accounted for.

The giantess plane provided everything we needed in flight, from food to bathrooms.

Its own biological processes supported our journey within

After using the restroom chamber in the plane giantess's colon, I noticed that my urine was being slowly absorbed into the intestinal walls.

 The soft pink tissue of the colon gently sucked up and drew in the liquid waste.

Within minutes, all traces of the urine had vanished, consumed by the plane's inner workings.

I was fascinated by this process and touched the now dry surface of the chamber.

The giantess plane could evidently absorb fluids through its intestinal lining.

It must have been specially adapted to handle passengers' waste products in stride, preventing buildup and contamination.

Any liquid was effortlessly assimilated, providing a hygienic and efficient recycling system.

The plane's own biological filtration processed what we expelled. I marveled at how this giant, living aircraft could take care of our bodily excretions, handling the disposal with ease and leaving no mess behind.

Its capabilities seemed boundless, optimizing comfort on our lengthy journey inside its body. 


After seeing the plane giantess's colon absorb my urine, I turned to my mother and asked why this happened. She explained that the giant plane's large intestine was specially adapted to take up liquids through its intestinal lining.

The soft, spongy tissue of the colon contained specialized cells that could pull fluids into the bloodstream, my mother told me. By absorbing water and nutrients, the plane's intestines prevented accumulation of waste while recycling it at the same time.

The rich blood supply in the intestinal walls transported absorbed components throughout the giantess's body to be used or processed further.

My mother said this ability made the colon well-suited as a toilet area for passengers. Any urine could be neatly taken up by the intestinal cells, leaving the chamber clean and dry.

The giant plane's physiology efficiently removed liquid waste from its inner cavities. I was fascinated by how the aircraft's biological systems supported our needs, showcasing the ingenious design. This living giantess managed passengers' waste with ease, keeping us comfortable within its body.


My mother went on to explain that solid waste products like feces would also be processed by the plane giantess's intestines. The muscular contractions of the colon slowly pushed the poop along, propelling it toward the rectum. As the waste moved through the large intestine, fluids and nutrients would be gradually absorbed, drying out and compacting the material.

The colon's ability to absorb liquid, she told me, was why poop exiting the body was solid. The intestinal walls transported water, electrolytes and minerals into the bloodstream, while the remaining solid mass was kneaded and compressed as peristalsis continued.

This also explained the smelly nature of feces, the absorption process concentrated bacterial waste products that produce the odor.

By the time the poop reached the end of the giantess plane's large intestine, it would be a semisolid lump, with much of the moisture removed. The waste could then be eliminated cleanly and easily.

The colon's coordinated waves of muscle contractions, bowel motility, kept everything moving through the digestive tract for disposal. This prevented any buildup or mess.



After visiting the colon chamber, my mother and I returned to our seats inside the plane giantess. I noticed that the wrapper I had left on my seat was gone. Looking around, there was no sign of any trash or litter anywhere.

My mother explained that the giantess plane's inner tissues must have absorbed the wrapper, just as her intestines took up fluids.

She told me that the lining throughout the cabin was porous and cellular, with the ability to transport small particles into the bloodstream.

Any stray crumbs, wrappers or other bits of waste were smoothly integrated into the giantess's body.


After several hours of flight, an announcement came over the intercom throughout the plane giantess's inner cabin. It was the pilot giantess broadcasting to all of us passengers. She informed us that we would soon be landing and beginning our descent.

As we began our descent, I heard the soothing, feminine voice of the pilot giantess come over the ileum:

"Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking. We are now starting our approach to land at our destination airport. You may notice some mild motion and tilting, but do not be alarmed - this is perfectly normal as I maneuver us into position for landing.

The weather is looking ideal today, with clear skies and light winds. We should have a very smooth touchdown. I will be taking us down gently and steadily, gliding us right onto the runway. You are in good hands, and I will make this landing as soft and comfortable as possible.

We should be on the ground shortly. On behalf of the entire flight crew, I want to thank you for flying with us today. It has been our pleasure hosting you within me. We hope you have enjoyed your journey inside this aircraft giantess. Please sit back, relax, and leave the flying to me. I will have you safely on the ground in just a few minutes.

Thank you again, and welcome to your destination. We know you have a choice in giantess planes, and we appreciate you choosing to fly with us today."

The pilot's calming voice reassured me as we descended. Her updates let me know what to expect and confirmed everything was under control. Our giantess hostess maintained open communication to keep us informed and at ease. It was very thoughtful and reflective of the excellent care she took of her passengers within her.


As the plane giantess landed, I realized we were not going to disembark just yet. Instead, I felt a squeezing sensation as the walls of the cabin closed gently around me .My stomach lurched slightly as her wheels touched down with a loud thud that reverberated through her enormous body.

We were pressed back into our seats as she slowed herself, the cabin tilting side to side. The seats and aisles were seamlessly absorbed into the soft pink flesh surrounding us. We were moved carefully deeper into the giantess's body.

Based on the moist, spongy texture and earthy smell. Here, there were no windows or exits - just the warm embrace of the giantess's inner flesh. I settled into the soft tissue, which felt secure yet comfortable.

Once we came to a stop, my parents and I let out a collective sigh of relief. We made it safely on the ground thanks to the pilot giantess's skill. My mom smiled at me, visibly relaxing now that the tense landing process was complete.

At first, I was unsure what to expect and admittedly a little nervous. But the giantess's soothing voice came through, echoing gently around us within her. She reassured us this was normal procedure after landing, and we would soon be exiting through her cervix at the proper terminal gate.

My dad chuckled and said "Well, that was quite a ride wasn't it?" We all laughed, the mood lightening substantially now that we were on firm ground again. I could tell my parents were just as glad as I was to have our giantess plane firmly landed. 

I began to relax and enjoy the experience. The intestinal walls felt snug but not confining. It was intimate yet gentle, like returning to the womb. The giantess's inner movements massaged us along, stimulating our circulation.

While unexpected, I did not feel alarmed or unsafe inside the ileum chamber. Our hostess kept us informed and cared for. I trusted her completely and let my body go limp, allowing the giantess plane to transport me wherever she thought best. Her inner embrace conveyed security and warmth.

After the final thump of landing, the plane giantess's voice echoed gently all around me within her body:

"Welcome to our destination, everyone. This is your captain speaking. The landing went very smoothly and we are now taxiing to our arrival gate. I know you can't see outside from in there, but we have touched down at the airport right on schedule. Just sit back and relax as I maneuver myself over to the terminal."

Her voice sounded calm and soothing as it resonated through the warm flesh surrounding us. Since we were deep inside the giantess, there was no need for speakers. We could hear her clearly as she spoke, her words vibrating pleasantly through the cabin walls.

"There are ground crews ready to attach towing cables so they can guide me into position. I appreciate their assistance, though it does tickle a bit! Once I'm settled at the gate, it will just be a few moments before I open up to let you all out.

Please gather your belongings and be ready to disembark. On behalf of myself and the entire flight crew, thank you for flying with us today. It's been an honor serving as your plane giantess hostess."

Her announcements kept us updated on our status even though we could not see outside her body. She maintained communication with passengers in a professional, caring manner.

Her voice conveyed reassurance and competence as she taxied her own gigantic body towards the terminal gate. We relaxed, trusting she was in full control and would safely deliver us to our destination.

As we gathered our belongings and prepared to deplane, I overheard other passengers also discussing what an impressively smooth landing it was, especially given the gigantic size of our aircraft.

The couple behind me remarked on how gentle the touchdown was, given the plane giantess's enormous bulk and weight. "I barely felt anything when those huge wheels hit the ground!" the man said. "She handled her massive body with such finesse." His partner agreed, noting how skillfully the giantess used her gigantic frame to control the landing.

Further down the aisle, a family of four was also chatting about the experience as they pulled bags from the overhead bins. "Mommy, that was the best plane ride ever!" their young son exclaimed. His mother laughed and responded, "It certainly was smoother than I expected for such a gigantic plane. Our pilot did an excellent job."

As we reached the end of the plane giantess's ileum, the flight attendant held up her hand signaling for us to stop. "Please wait here folks, we're almost to the exit now but need to pause for a moment. Our captain needs to finish cleansing her colon before it's prepared for you to pass through."

I peered down the fleshy corridor, just able to make out the circular sphincter leading into the giantess's large intestine. We were so close to disembarking, but had to be patient as she cleaned herself out.

The attendant explained, "We want to ensure no waste remains inside that could be hazardous or unhygienic for passengers. Just hold tight, it should only take a few more minutes."

We stood waiting as a low gurgling sound echoed from deep within the giantess. I could tell she was actively pumping and contracting her intestinal muscles, working to flush out any remaining contents before opening up.

Soon a voice echoed through the walls of her body. "Thank you for your patience, we are now ready to complete the disembarking process. Please proceed carefully through the colon to the exit."

I gripped my bags and followed the line, taking tentative steps into the large, mucus-lined tunnel of the giantess's colon. It was clear she had done an effective cleaning, allowing us all safe passage out of her tremendous body.

As we reached the end of the giantess plane's long colon, I could see daylight peering through her dilated anus up ahead. Airport crew members stood waiting by the large muscular opening, directing us to proceed forward down the fleshy tunnel toward the exit.

"Please watch your step, the boarding bridge connector is just ahead," one uniformed man said, pointing toward the end. I emerged from the darkness of the giantess's expansive bowels, squinting as my eyes adjusted to the sudden daylight. There, attached securely to the plane giantess's enormous anus, was an airport passenger boarding bridge.

The mobile tunnel extended downward, allowing us passengers to safely descend from the giantess's rear opening down to the ground below. Airport engineers had expertly maneuvered the customized boarding bridge to connect with her massive body.

I gripped the railing carefully as I climbed down the steep slope, marveling at the ingenious setup. Other passengers filed out behind me, looks of relief on their faces as we finally disembarked from the giantess. On the pavement below, airport staff welcomed us and directed us onward to the terminal.

I took one last awed glance upward before heading inside, astonished I'd just traveled within the belly of a gigantic living aircraft. What an incredible flight it had been!

As we disembarked, the gigantic plane giantess lay on her stomach before us, her enormous breasts pressed to the ground and her back arched upward. Her colossal legs were spread apart behind her, framing the exit path from her body.

My parents and I paused to take in the incredible view between her legs. I was awestruck gazing up at the plane giantess's sheer size and intricate anatomy. As an aspiring pilot, I was fascinated seeing how her body mimicked the form and function of a real passenger plane.

I gazed upward in wonder at the plane giantess's body, enthralled by every detail. She wore sleek black stockings that stretched all the way up her colossal legs, hugging her curves. A short blue flight attendant skirt adorned her waist, partially covering her ample bottom. Classic white skating shoes with a red stripe donned her gigantic feet.

Her legs were spread apart behind her, revealing her bare womanhood. In the center was her huge anus, dilated open. An airport passenger boarding bridge extended from the hole, continuously discharging passengers who had traveled within the giantess plane's body.

Crew members guided them down the flexible tunnel, ensuring their safe descent from the giantess to the ground below. I watched in fascination as more and more people emerged from the depths of her intimate cavity.

The giantess towered above us, her body a perfectly engineered flying vehicle. Every aspect of her design showcased both human anatomy and aircraft function in one stunning form. I was in awe of her intricacy and massive elegance.

As I gazed up at the magnificent plane giantess, I was incredibly inspired by her ingenious design. Witnessing her massive body mimicking a passenger aircraft stirred my deepest passion for aviation.

I turned to my parents, who were standing beside me, and proclaimed excitedly, "One day, I'm going to be a pilot and fly giantess plane pilot just like her!"

My parents smiled proudly in response to my enthusiastic declaration. Ever since I was young, they had nurtured my fascination with airplanes. Now, seeing this breathtaking fusion of woman and aircraft up close filled me with ambition.

I imagined myself as a giantess plane, carrying hundreds of passengers within cavernous body to destinations around the world. Studying the intricate workings of a living flying vehicle like the giantess before me would be a dream come true.

My parents patted me on the back, overjoyed by my reignited enthusiasm. "We know you'll make an amazing plane giantess pilot someday," they said warmly. Witnessing the plane giantess affirmed my aspirations, and with my family's support, I was determined to achieve my goals.