- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope the readers enjoy the continuation of the story
THE SHRINKING POTION, Part II:

When we last left the Shaw family, Susan was in her bedroom with three tiny girls, June, Claudia and Jill. Sharon, after crushing her ex friend Amelia, was in her bedroom with another two tiny girls, Peggy and Rebecca. Susan’s husband Tim, was in Washington,D.C. on a business trip. He was the one who brought home the first of the tiny victims and some of the shrinking solution that his company had been working on. Susan was trying to decide what she would do with her tiny captives, but she was also very tired and sleepy, because it had been a long and stressful day. She decided that she would put two of the girls in one of her “holes”, one up her vagina and the other into her asshole. She took the three girls, who were terrified at Susan’s size and their obvious helplessness. They begged Susan to restore them to their original size and allow them to return to their families. When Susan told them that there was no way to restore them, they were both devastated and they both broke down in tears. However Susan was impatient and wanted to get to sleep. She told them of her plans, they were to be a dildo in front and in back, and she would allow them to choose. Since there were three girls, one of them would be allowed to rest in her panty drawer. Susan decided to allow the girls to choose by having them fight each other in a wrestling match. The winner gets to rest in her drawer; the loser (of the three) would get to be placed in her ass. That was enough incentive for the girls to fight each other in earnest. Jill was the oldest but she was also short and weak, while June was the strongest and most athletic. June felt guilty about beating her friends but she also knew it was for survival and indeed she was the ultimate winner. As predicted, despite being the oldest, Jill was the loser. Before dealing with the two losers Susan grabbed June and decided to give her a bit of a surprise. She went to the laundry hamper where she kept her dirty underwear. She reached inside and took out a pair and put them to her nose. “Phew, these smell so bad. Well June, guess where you will be sleeping tonight?” She took June and wrapped her in the crotch of her worn panties. She took some masking tape and wrapped it around the panties, effectively trapping the tiny girl inside. She then placed the wrapped girl inside her panty drawer and went back to her two victims. When Susan began to coat her body with KL jelly and explained the reason for the lubrication, Jill became hysterical and tried to run away, but she got only about 2 feet before Susan grabbed her. She quickly got on her knees on the bed raised her butt into the air and began to insert Jill into her asshole, head first. Jill was quite small so with the lubrication, she was inserted quite easily and Susan felt very good with the young girl squirming inside of her. She then reached for Claudia and began to insert her head first into her vaginal opening. Claudia also began to scream and struggled desperately to keep from being inserted, but she had little chance to resist, at her size. Within one minute the only part of Claudia showing from Susan’s pussy was her feet and ankles. With a final push with her fingers, Claudia was completely inserted. However, since she was going to sleep with them inside, she wanted to be sure that Jill and Claudia could not get out. So she reached for her dildo and using this device, she pushed both unfortunate girls as far up into her holes as she could. With the tiny victims struggling inside of her, she felt just marvelous and she thought she would first finger herself to orgasm and then go to sleep. Lying on her back on the bed, head propped up by the pillows; she began to finger her clit and closed her eyes. She imagined the two girls inside of her, terrified and horrified at their environment – it made her smile –she also imagined her former friend Harriet. Within a few minutes, Susan had an enormous orgasm, and she convulsed several times. She was glad she had pushed Claudia far up into her vagina because with all the fluid coming out of her, she was sure she might be excreted. She then grabbed a pair of panties, pulled them up tightly – they would act as a barrier, in case the girls made it to the entrance! – And she went into a sound sleep. Saturday would be wonderful.
Jill was despondent, she was in this woman’s rectum, and the smell of shit was everywhere, even traces of shit, because she was pushed far inside that organ. Every time she opened her mouth to breath, some shit would enter, no matter how she tried to keep it out. IF she tried to breathe in from her nose, the smell would be overwhelming. IF that was not bad enough, she could hear and feel shit coming from Susan’s large intestine. She wished that she would just go to sleep and all of this would be a bad dream, but sleep never came. Claudia on the other hand was in Susan’s vagina, far inside and she had felt and tasted the woman’s orgasm, since fluid was everywhere. While she was also terrified of the situation, she was not SO upset at being in this situation. Unbeknownst to the other girls in her group, Claudia was a lesbian, but she hid it quite nicely. When she had first seen Susan at the beach, she was very attracted to her. But she never expected to become a human dildo. Still, if it was not that she was afraid for her life, being in this woman’s vagina, was not all that bad. She could breathe, at least somewhat, and the smell was not so bad, and eventually Susan would HAVE to take her out. She had to!
Sharon had finished sitting on and crushing Amelia and flushing her down the toilet. Now she had a chance to play with her two new victims, who were standing on her bed, begging Sharon to let them go home. Sharon stripped naked and lay on the bed next to the girls. Then she informed them that they would begin worshipping her body. She put Peggy on her chest, next to her breasts and told her to begin kissing and licking each one. She took Rebecca and placed her by her feet, telling her to begin licking the bottoms of her feet. Both girls at first were horrified and refused, but Sharon informed them that if they refused, they would be thrown into the toilet bowl. Reluctantly they began their tasks, with Rebecca having the most noxious task, since Sharon’s feet were smelly and dirty. After 30 minutes of this ministration, Sharon became impatient and excited so she took Peggy and pushed her head first into her pussy. Grabbing her feet, she began to push her back and forth into her vagina, just like a human dildo. Peggy was in torture, she was not a lesbian, and the very idea of being used as a dildo was repugnant to her. Also, she was having trouble breathing and her mouth was filling with Sharon’s fluids. IT did not take long for Sharon to orgasm and just as she did, she shoved Peggy far inside her vagina and left her there. She then grabbed Rebecca and pushed her up inside her vagina also. She scrunched them up so that they both fit inside her and was gratified to feel their struggles as they tried to escape their prison. Within a few minutes, Sharon had a second and even more powerful orgasm. As with her mother Susan, she had to lie down and sleep. She put on the same pair of leotards she had worn when she sat on and crushed Amelia. This skintight garment would keep her young victims firmly inside her vagina. With a satisfied smile on her face, she drifted off to sleep, oblivious to the two young victims inside her.
Peggy who had been shoved up all the way to Sharon’s cervix was having the most difficulty, lack of air, vaginal fluids filling her mouth and stomach, and a potent smell and crushing force, all contributed to her condition. Rebecca was also having a difficult time, but being closer to the vaginal opening, at least she was getting a little more clean air.
Saturday morning arrived and Susan woke feeling all tingly inside. As her usual custom, she went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. A flood of urine came out and splashed into the bowl under her. She tested to see if she had to have a bowel movement, remembering that Jill was trapped inside her. She tried to clench her anal opening a few times to see if her young prisoner might still be alive – but she doubted it. She sat for a few minutes more and finally felt some shit approaching her anus. A small shit log came out of her ass and splashed into the bowl along with the urine, and surprisingly, right after that log, came a shit covered Jill, falling into the urine also. She tried to look closely but could not detect any movement in the young girl. She had no patience to put gloves on and check, so she cleaned her ass with toilet paper, and flushed the toilet. Goodbye to that girl. She reached inside to see if Claudia was still alive and after touching her feet with her fingers was pleased to see that the girl was still alive and she began to move around. Susan decided to take a shower but left the girl inside her. After the shower, she put on some sexy white panty hose, a short tight red skirt, and a clinging silk blouse. She went downstairs to prepare breakfast for her and her daughters. Susan was famished, sex made her very hungry.
Sharon awoke and found that the crotch of her leotards was wet with her fluids; obviously she might have had another orgasm at night, although she did not feel it. She knew the two girls were still inside her. Like her mother, she felt inside with her fingers to determine if the girls were still alive. She felt the first girl and no movement occurred. She pulled her out, and she was indeed dead. She reached far inside and grabbed Peggy and was disappointed to find that she had also died during her vaginal imprisonment. She went to the bathroom and flushed both girls down the toilet. She took a shower, dressed in panties and tight jeans, clinging T-shirt and went downstairs.
Susan was already making some scrambled eggs and bacon when Sharon got downstairs, she was also very hungry and the smell of cooked bacon made her stomach juices flow. She sat down and discussed with her mother what they had done and what they MIGHT do in the future. Clearly, the idea of having tiny victims to play with was like a drug to these women.
Petra had been out with her boyfriend Sam the previous night and at the end of the night, it turned out to be a bad experience. Sam was a very good-looking guy and one of the more popular guys around. Petra knew that he was a good catch, even though she was not thinking about marriage, just yet. However, certain things in the relationship bothered her. Whenever they were out in public, especially at the shopping mall, she could see that Sam was ogling other girls, and it was extremely frustrating to her. While Petra had a nice body, especially because of sports, she was not the “classic” feminine beauty. And Sam would occasionally criticize her about her small breasts or her bigger butt, among other things. But what really angered Petra was their sexual activity. Sam liked to fuck but he also liked it when Susan sucked on his cock. However, when Petra asked Sam to lick her pussy, he refused, saying it was not sanitary and that it smelled. She liked Sam very much so she tolerated these flaws in him. However, after the recent incidence when she had the tiny Frank in her panties something changed in her. While they were having coffee at the nearby café Petra was staring at Sam and wondering to herself what it would feel like if Sam were in her panties right now – especially near the pussy that he seemed to hate!!! Petra was lost in a daydream while Sam kept talking about the movie they had just seen. He drove Petra home and she went immediately to bed. The next morning, she came downstairs for breakfast and found just her mother there; Sharon had already left for a soccer practice.
Susan was about to clean the dishes and travel to the soccer practice to watch Sharon participate but Petra wanted to chat about something, and it seemed rather important to her. They sat down at the table and Susan made them some coffee and toasted a bagel for her daughter. Petra could talk to her mother about anything, but this time she was really apprehensive about divulging her secret. How could she tell her mother that she had found a tiny man and then squished him in her panties! Furthermore, how could she EVER confide to her mother that she had actually enjoyed the experience! Susan had no idea what could be troubling her daughter, but she was guessing it was “boy trouble”. Susan told Petra that she had to leave soon so she had to hurry about what she wanted to tell her. Finally, after drinking some coffee and having a few bites of the bagel, she unburdened herself. She told her mother how she found the tiny man and to keep from being discovered stuck him into her panties and sitting on him. However, she left out the part that she actually enjoyed the experience. Petra thought her mother would be shocked but to her amazement Susan began to smile. Following Petra’s confession Susan explained to her about the shrinking solution and what Sharon and she had done with Harriet, Amelia, Jimmy and the five girls they had found at the beach. To Petra’s total amazement her mother pulled up her short skirt, pulled down her panties, and reached inside her pussy. Her eyes were as round as saucers when she realized that it was a tiny woman that her mother was now holding. This tiny woman (she was later told it as Claudia) had been inside her mother’s pussy all the while they were talking in the kitchen. Even more amazing was that the fact the tiny woman was still alive! Petra had not uttered a word during this time and just as she was about to speak, she saw her mother put the unfortunate girl back inside her pussy, pull up her panties, and pull down her short skirt. Susan was the first to speak. “ So Petra, what do you think, are you still embarrassed that you crushed a tiny man in your panties?” Then Susan asked her the critical question: “ Did you enjoy the experience, Petra?” Petra could not speak; she just kept staring at the mother’s crotch area, knowing that there was a tiny live person firmly tucked away there. Petra did not care for women at all, but at the moment, she clearly fantasized about having that young woman inside her pussy. Finally, after what seemed like an hour of silence (but it was really only about 30 seconds) she told her mom, “yes mother, I cannot explain it, but the idea that I crushed this man under my ass was wonderful, and feeling him squirming under me was heavenly”. Petra asked her mother about the shrinking solution, how it worked, if there was an antidote. Susan took some of the solution and put some of it in a smaller vial for her daughter, explaining that that she only needed a couple of drops ingested in fluid or food, and that there was NO reversal process. She also explained that once the person was shrunk they would remain unconscious for a few hours. Finally, Susan kissed her daughter on the cheek and drove to the practice field to watch her daughter participate in practice.
Petra toasted another bagel and had some more coffee. She was now filled with questions and FANTASIES. She remembered the night before, when she was dreaming about having Sam inside her panties. Now it was possible! However, she wanted to try it on somebody else, before she would shrink her boyfriend. She thought about finding a girl to shrink but decided it would be better with a guy. However, Petra was quite aware of the possible ramifications of making someone disappear. She decided to find someone who might not be missed, or at least not missed for quite some time. She remembered a man that used to do odd jobs in the neighborhood and that he lived alone. His name was John Sullivan and he was in her mothers’ telephone book, since she had hired him. She decided to call him and ask him if he was available. Petra was very excited as she called his number and heard the ringing at the other end, her heart was beating so fast and hard, she thought that he might actually hear it. After 4 rings, she was about to hang up when she heard the phone being picked up. “Hello Mr. Sullivan, this is Petra Shaw, Susan’s daughter, my mother asked me to call you for a job she had in mind”. John replied that he did indeed remember the family and Petra in particular and said he was available. Petra told him to meet her in a certain area of the city, which seemed a bit odd to him, but he never turned down the chance to earn some money, so he agreed to meet Petra. John did not earn enough money to have a car, so he had to take two buses and walk about 1 mile to reach the destination. He was really a bit perplexed by the area because it was so desolate. Petra borrowed her father’s VW and drove to the location. She was happy to see John waiting for her there and no one else was in sight. She drove along side and yelled to John through the open window to get in. When he was seated Petra offered him some cold water – into which she had previously placed a few drops of the shrinking formula. It was a hot Southern California day and John was somewhat dehydrated from the bus ride and the 1-mile walk, so he gladly drank the water. Within 3 minutes there was nothing left of John but a pile of clothing. Petra was shocked, maybe she had given him too much of a dose! At the first traffic stop, she reached across and lifted the clothing to see a five inch unconscious John lying there. Again, Petra’s heart was beating so rapidly she wondered if she would have a heart attack. She was terribly excited by what was about to happen.
Petra arrived home 20 minutes later and took the clothing and the tiny man into the house. Once inside, she took the clothes and put them in the trash. She took John into the bathroom and thoroughly washed him in the sink. She was going to put him inside her pussy and she wanted him to be totally clean when he was inserted. Unfortunately he was still unconscious and Petra was totally impatient for the fun to begin. She went to her room and stripped down completely. She held the limp and unconscious man and began to rub him against her breasts and then down to her pussy. She rubbed him against her clitoris and began to get very wet. Without any further delay, Petra pushed John head first into her pussy. She was already so wet, he went in quite easily and when only his feet protruded from her pussy lips, she gave a final push and John was no where to be seen. The idea of having a live person (even though he was unconscious) inside her vagina, made Petra uncontrollable. She used her hand to rub her clitoris and had an orgasm. This was so much better than the regular coitus that Sam always wanted to do. After she came Petra just lay back on her bed and turned on the TV to relax a bit. She began to watch the local news, curious to see if there was any new about missing people. As she lay there she felt a twitching in her vagina, it took her by surprise. But then the feeling was unlike anything she had ever imagined. Apparently John had regained consciousness and was trying to escape. The movements created by his arms and legs were driving Petra crazy. She reached down and again began to finger her clit. Despite having had an orgasm just 20 minutes ago, she knew she was going to have another, but this time her entire body was shaking with the intensity. She rubbed her clit for about 2 minutes; all the while John was desperately trying to extricate himself from the prison. Finally, Petra came. It was such an intense and violent orgasm that she shuddered and had to reach down and grab her knees, going into a fetal position. She stayed like that for about 5 minutes until she calmed down. It was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had in her young life. Petra felt she had to take a nap for an hour or so; there was no way she was in shape to get up and do anything now. However, she went to her discarded clothes and put on her panties, making sure they were tight against her pussy. She got under the covers and went to bed, completely oblivious to the tiny man who was still struggling inside her vagina.
John had no idea where he was. The last thing he remembered was sitting in the car with Petra and being offered some cold water. After that, he awoke to find himself in some kind of cave, but it was not made of stone, it was soft and smelled quite badly. The odor was somewhat familiar but he could not imagine what it was. He had no idea that he was only 5 inches tall! The place where he was imprisoned had almost no air and the walls were extremely tight against his body. In addition, the heat was oppressive. After what seemed like a few minutes the walls began to compress and he felt as if his ribs were going to break. He could hear some loud moans that were coming from somewhere but since it was total darkness, he could not tell where the noise was coming from. Finally, some fluids began to wash his entire body and the odor began to be stronger. John was having a very difficult time breathing. He wondered if a giant snake had swallowed him!!! During the second orgasm, Petra’s vagina had contracted so forcefully that most of John’s ribs had been fractured. The pain he felt when he moved or even tried to breathe was excruciating. John was as frightened as he had ever been. He had no idea where he was, he was in intense pain and he could hardly breathe.
Petra awoke after one hour and remembered about the tiny man inside her pussy. She was very curious to see if John was still alive after being inside her vagina for almost 2 hours. She took her panties off and reached inside to pull the tiny man from her vagina. He appeared to be dead, as there was no movement. However, after a few minutes she could see his chest rising and he opened his eyes. When John opened his eyes he could not believe what he was seeing. There was Petra, but she was gigantic, perhaps 30 feet or more. Then he looked around the room and he realized that she was not so big, but that he was small. John yelled at Petra demanding to know what had happened to him. Unfortunately, Petra was not concerned about John’s histrionics; her curiosity was primarily at how he had survived in her vagina. She knew at that moment that her boyfriend Sam would be experiencing the same fate.
Sharon had been driven to the soccer practice by Joann, the mother of Nadia, who was one of Sharon’s teammates. Joann was a single mother, 39 years of age, about 5’5” and about 160 lbs, with mousy short brown hair and brown eyes. She had been divorced almost 10 years. Nadia, her only child was 18 years of age and physically resembled her mother, except that she was about 135 lbs at the same height. She was not a very good athlete and was totally in awe of Sharon, who was not only beautiful but also tall and slim and a very good soccer player. With all that had gone on over the past two days it was difficult for Sharon to keep her mind OFF of tiny people. In fact, every time Sharon would look at someone she tried to imagine what they would look like and what they would BE like at 5 inches in height. But she knew that she had to discipline herself otherwise there might be some severe consequences – especially if many people came up missing. In fact, her mother had emphasized this point to her this very morning. Unfortunately as Nadia chattered away at her in the back seat she could not help thinking how lovely it would be if she had this girl inside her panties – especially while running around the soccer field!!
Susan arrived at the practice facility about 20 minutes after Sharon did. She went over and sat beside Joann, who she had met several months ago. Joann admired Susan very much. Here was a tall, beautiful woman with a great smile. Joann was not sexually attracted to Susan – she had never had sex with a woman before – but she certainly admired her beauty. As they sat together and chatted Susan went to get some water and returned to her seat. Joann had inadvertently placed her hand on Susan’s seat and forgot to take it away when Susan returned. When Susan did sit, she was a bit annoyed to feel Joann’s hand on her ass. For her part, Joann was extremely embarrassed but oddly, could not speak. When Susan’s ass came in contact with the back of her hand, it was like nothing she had ever felt. Susan did have a gorgeous ass and today it was covered by a very short and tight red cotton skirt. Joann’s mouth was dry; she had never felt this way before. Susan, on the other hand, was angry. She was at a soccer practice, with other parents and kids around and she did not want other people to get any ideas about her. Secondly, Susan did not like Joann’s looks at all. She could not even imagine being with a woman that was so short and heavy and was not attractive at all. She looked at Joann with cold blue eyes and said: “Joann what the hell do you think you are doing, touching my ass? Don’t you realize we are in public? Are you that hard-up?” Joann still could not speak, her mouth was open and she just stared helplessly at Susan, almost as if she was a small child who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar!! The silence just made Susan angrier, although she could see the embarrassed expression on Joann’s face. Like her daughter Sharon, Susan had become obsessed with shrinking people for her pleasure. However, she was older and knew the consequences that might befall them if they were discovered. But as she stared at Joann she thought to herself – well, she is not so pretty but she would make and excellent butt plug! After that last thought raced through her mind she spoke to Joann again: “Joann why don’t you say something? Do you want me to report you to the authorities for fondling me? Do you want me to report your actions to the coach of the team?” Finally, Joann regained her courage and her voice and told Susan that the movement of her hand was an accident and she pleaded with her not to report the incident. Susan stared at Joann and a sly smile crept over her face. Susan was very good at understanding people. She took several psychology classes when she was a university student, but it was also an innate skill of hers to be able to observe someone’s facial expressions and voice to understand them better. At this moment, she knew Joann belonged to her!
After the practice was concluded Susan requested that they all go to Joann’s house for some refreshments, since Joann lived only about 15 minutes from the field. Joann was ecstatic as well as her daughter. Sharon on the other hand was not very happy. She did not like Nadia and was not about spending time with her socially. However, when Sharon was in the car with her mother, she was told that they would be the next shrinking victims and that her daughter could have Nadia. This latest revelation totally placated Sharon who was now totally enthused about going to the house of her teammate and future victim. While at the house, Joann and Sharon were shrunk quickly and Susan went around the house trying to see what could be done to minimize any potential investigation. Fortunately for Susan, Joann was not working at the moment, she was in between jobs, and so she would not be missed. Nadia, however, was a student at the local high school. The only saving grace was that the school was not among the better schools and students who stayed away for weeks at a time were never reported. Therefore, Susan and Sharon left with their tiny victims and drove the 1-hour to their home, both thinking of what they might do with their newest victims.
John had been screaming at Petra but it was apparent that she was not paying any attention to him. He was in a great deal of pain owing to the fact that many of his ribs had been fractured during his stay in Petra’s vagina. Every time he shouted it felt like someone was sticking a knife into his chest. Finally he just slumped down to his knees and cried. Petra was busy dressing for her date with Sam that was going to be quite momentous because she knew in her mind that if he acted the same way toward her as in previous nights, he was going to suffer the same faith as John. She was terribly excited about the evening to come but she knew she had to calm down. She put on a pair of black bikini panties and found her tightest CK jeans and began the arduous task of putting them on. She sat down on the bed and slowly began pulling the jeans, one leg at a time up her legs. Sam had always wondered HOW Petra could actually get into and out of these tight jeans – they fit like a second skin! Just after putting the jeans on Petra looked down on her nightstand and realized that John was still kneeling there. What was she to do with him? He was still alive so she did not want to “waste” him by flushing him down the toilet. Despite the extra work she decided to pull down her jeans and panties. She then grasped John with her hand, causing him to scream in agony because of his broken ribs. Without saying a word, she placed the tiny man on his back on the crotch of her panties. John was too injured to even move and just remained in this supine position looking upwards at the biggest ass he had ever seen in his life. John felt himself being lifted upward toward that giant ass and it felt like he was in an express elevator of a high rise. But in this situation, he realized he was heading straight for the crease between the giant buttocks. Before he could even utter a word in protest Petra had pulled the panties right against her ass so that most of John’s body was actually inside the crease with his head very close to her anus. She then pulled up the jeans and made sure they were no creases visible. She looked at herself closely in the mirror to be sure that John could not be visible by anyone looking at her ass. She even felt with her fingers and could hardly make out any bulge at all. Petra then used her fingers against her ass to push and was rewarded by the movements of the tiny man. In fact, John was in incredible pain and was screaming as loudly as he could but the sounds were totally muffled by Petra’s ass and her clothing. There was no light, no sound, and almost no air in his prison. If John thought his previous entrapment in Petra’s vagina was bad, this situation made the previous one seem like a vacation in paradise! Petra looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied that she looked good. She took the small vial of shrinking solution in her purse and went to meet Sam.
Petra knew that Sam lived with his widowed mother. She had met her a few times, her name was Helen and she was 45 years of age. She had been widowed for over 10 years and never tried to remarry. She almost never went out and did not work because she had collected insurance for her husbands’ death, which was accidental. She was already becoming gray haired and never used makeup. As with many middle-aged women, she gained some weight that made socializing even more difficult. The fact that Helen was alone with Sam was important to Petra because in case she ended up shrinking him, she knew she would have to do the same for his mother. Petra met Sam at the Mall where they were going to have a light dinner before going to the movie together. Despite her attempts to look good (which she did) Sam did not offer her any compliments. As was his usual attitude he would be constantly looking at other girls in the mall as they sat and ate dinner. Normally this behavior infuriated Petra but this time she just smiled to herself knowing what Sam’s fate would be. As she thought about Sam as a tiny man she realized that John had been almost directly under her while she was sitting at the restaurant. She tried clenching her buttocks and bouncing a bit to see if it would elicit any movements from the trapped man. Unfortunately, she could not detect any movement. Still, he might still be alive – he had survived for hours inside her vagina!! But right at that moment, as Sam’s eyes opened wide at the sight of a lovely blonde girl walking by, Petra imagined it was Sam under her weight now.
John could not believe he was placed inside this girl’s pantie and pulled up against her ass. But then the unthinkable occurred as Petra pulled up her tight jeans, pushing him even further into the crack and blocking out all light and sound. He could not move his arms or legs. All he could do was stay in the position she had placed him and his face was very close to her crinkled ass hole. As Petra walked the jeans pushed him closer and closer to the asshole until finally his tiny head was right at the entrance. He could tell there was the smell of shit but it was not so strong, as yet. He was being smothered and the heat was unbearable. Coupled with the pain from his broken ribs all John could think about was for death to come quickly. After what seemed like hours (actually only 10 minutes of walking) Petra reached the mall and met Sam and sat in her chair. While in terrible discomfort, John was still managing to stay alive until she sat. Suddenly he felt the jeans get tighter and push him harder and against her ass. His head was pushed harder against her asshole and partially entered it. Finally, she sat and ALL her weight was pressing down on poor John. His body was being slowly crushed but his head had been pushed into Petra’s asshole, thus it was partially spared the crushing weight. Unfortunately, when his head entered the asshole there was no air to breathe and the smell was unbearable. Within seconds the intact ribs were crushed and his chest was pressed down towards his backbone. The chair Petra was sitting on had a hard seat so there was no “give” at the bottom. All of her weight rested on the tiny doomed man. He tried to scream but with his head inside her anus there was no one to hear him. Within 30 minutes John’s body, from his shoulders to his feet had been almost flattened.
Petra and Sam left the restaurant for the movie after about one hour. They decided to see the movie Crash because it had just won the academy award. They both got cokes on the way in and Petra insisted that they sit far up in the balcony in the back where there were no other patrons. Sam did not mind because he thought it would be nice to make out in solitude. As soon as they sat down, Petra took the vial of shrinking solution and put a few drops in Sam’s coke. She gave it to him and watched. She stared straight into his eyes and as if in some kind of science fiction movie, Sam just literally disappeared. But Petra had seen this before so she was prepared. She grabbed Sam’s clothing folded them up neatly along with his shoes and placed them into her oversized handbag. She grabbed the unconscious Sam and put him in there also. She then left the theatre and headed for Sam’s house, since she had to deal with his mother Helen.
When she arrived at the apartment that Helen lived she rang the bell and asked innocently if Sam was at home. Helen said that she thought Sam was going out with Petra at the mall. Petra kept playing the innocent and said that he had not shown up. Petra suggested that they both wait in the apartment for Sam to return or at least call. Helen was not worried about her son because he had behaved this way before. Petra asked if they could have some coffee, which Helen promptly made for the both of them. As they sat and sipped their coffee Petra asked if there was any cake or cookies. When Helen went to get the dessert Petra put a couple of drops of shrinking solution into her cup and continued to drink her own. When Helen returned and drank the coffee, she had also been shrunken and Petra disposed of her clothing and Sam’s also, and put both tiny people into her bag. Before she left the apartment she went to the bathroom to pee and to find out what had happened to John. As she pulled down her jeans and her panties she panicked because she could not find the tiny man. But as she sat on the toilet to pee she realized that John’s head was firmly positioned in her anus and the rest of the body had been flattened. She took some toilet paper and slowly pulled John’s tiny head from her asshole and stared at him. His head was covered in shit but she could make out a look of pure agony on it. Certainly he had not died a comfortable death. After she peed and cleaned herself with paper she dropped John’s body into the bowl and flushed. She looked at her panties and fortunately there was no blood on them and the seat of her jeans were clean also. She grabbed her handbag with her two victims and headed home. It was going to be a wonderful Sunday.
When Susan and Sharon arrived home they were both exhausted by the events of the day, especially Sharon, since she had a difficult practice – in addition to the sexual events. They decided to put their latest victims, Joann and Nadia, into an old hamster cage that was not in use. The two tiny women were still unconscious when they were placed into the cage. Susan put two saucers inside the cage, one filled with water, the other with some pieces of fruit and some cold chicken that was in the fridge. They put the cage inside Susan’s walk-in closet and placed a towel over it to keep its contents hidden, in case someone happened to open the closet door. Then they each decided to take a shower. Susan was already in her room and began taking off all her clothing. She decided that she wanted to take a long soak in her tub with some hot water and soap bubbles. As she filled the tub she took out some fresh underwear and some loose fitting sweat pants she planned to wear. She sat down on the toilet bowl to pee and began to read a magazine when she realized that she was quite wet at her pussy. At first she thought it was simply the excitement of shrinking two new victims but then she realized that Claudia was still inside of her. Could it be that this tiny girl was still alive? How long had she been inside of Susan’s’ vagina? Was it almost 24 hours? There was no way this girl could be still alive, Susan thought. But secretly she was hoping that Claudia was still alive because she enjoyed keeping her inside her vagina. She reached inside her pussy lips but felt nothing. She pushed her hand inside and searched with her fingers and finally felt the girl’s tiny feet and she began to pull her out slowly. Claudia was covered in Susan’s lubricants. Her eyes were closed but to her amazement Susan could see the chest rising. The girl was breathing! Susan went from the toilet directly into the bathtub and sank into the soapy water. She held Claudia in her hand and put her into the soapy water to clean her up, since she definitely reeked of Susan’s pussy smell. After washing her she rinsed her off and kept staring at the tiny girl. Claudia finally opened her eyes. She had been in abject terror all the time she was inside Susan’s vagina and thought she would die at any moment. She had lost consciousness hours ago and actually thought she was dead. When she came to and realized that Susan was holding her she began to cry uncontrollably and then begged Susan to release her. When she was told that all her companions were dead and that the shrinking was permanent, Claudia went dead silent, but the look on her face was one of dread. She asked Susan what she planned to do to her. Susan looked at the cute tiny girl, thinking how sad and vulnerable she was. But Susan really did not feel any guilt or remorse. She could not understand why, but she did not. She smiled at Claudia and explained how surprised and happy she was that the girl was able to survive for so long inside her vagina. She also went on to tell her that the feeling of having the girl inside her made her ecstatic, that she often came spontaneously. Claudia then asked the fatal question; would she be put inside of Susan’s vagina again? The reply was an immediate and unemotional YES! Susan placed Claudia at the edge of the tub to sit and ponder her fate while she luxuriated in the warm soapy water. It was great to be a giant and in control of tiny people!
To Be Continued!!