- Text Size +

"You know, I fancy playing Wii Sports" said Veronica as she looked at the game in hand and dropped the other. "Sure...what ever" I said as I looked at her as she stood up and put the game. As the game loaded; me and my the two cousins stood up ready to play. The three of us held a Wii remote, well to me, I found holding it hard due to the size the remote was to my little hands.

I could hear both Veronica and Alex giggling above me as they saw how big the remote was for me. Well due to my shrunken size I couldn't really play the games really well and...to make this short...I lost at each one. The girls just rubbed it in, mainly Veronica as she rubbed in my height loss very much as she brushed against me, doing this almost caused me to fall onto the floor. This caused the sisters to laugh even more.

Well the cousins and Aunt Mary stayed at the house for the night; Veronica spent the night troubling me like taking things out from my hands and held they above me, way out of my reach. Alex on the other hand acted kind to me, in fact she pretty much treat me like I'm her age as she just wants to play games like hide and seek.

Well, when we play hide and seek, Veronica tends to join in when she got board playing video games and with my shrunken height it was pretty easy for me to hide in places I couldn't be able to do before. I'm always the last one to be found and heck there was times that night that they pretty much just left me hiding for hours.

Well then, hours goes by and everyone pretty much gone to bed, Aunt Mary slept in the guest room and the cousins slept in my room while I was sent to sleep on the sofa in the living room. Not that I mind and all with my shrunken height I got more to fidget around with. I slept like a log till it was morning.

How did I know it was morning well...I had a very rude awaking as both Veronica and Alex jumped on me. They just kept on jumping on me till Aunt Mary and Sara told them to stop it which they did after a few jumps. "Come on then Paul, best get ready for school" said Sara as she smiled at me as I looked at her. I slowly got out of the sofa, upon which Veronica and Alex jumped on it.

Well might as well skip a week as it was pretty much the same as the yesterday, I go to school, people make fun of me by my small size and so fourth. As for Wednesday...lets just say that it was strange. It was really strange as we all didn't really act out the play the way it was written to be as. Instead Janette rewrote the Romeo and Juliet a little and what I mean by little?

Well she changed the title to be...wait for it, wait for it...you got yet? No? Okay then, she changed it to be Pipsqueak.

Please don't tell me that you didn't see that coming.

Anyway the other changes she made was that the role of Romeo was that he gotten shrunken down in size, lets just say my height and that he tries to win the heart of a normal size women. He tries in vain until he set his eyes on Juliet and that when the story stays the same. Not really looking forward to this one and well, to keep the whole play a secret I shall not write anymore of it till the first showing.

Anyway, Naomi was true to her word about inviting me and the others to her beach party on Saturday. Sara bought me some swimming trunks of my size for the party. At first I didn't really want to go as I don't want to be laugh at my school friends but Ronnie talked me into and well lets just say that within an hour the party begins.