- Text Size +

It took a while before we arrived at the local beach, where Naomi's party was being held and let me tell you, it's very easy to spot where the party is with a huge group of teenagers from the school gathered.

How I got there you ask? Well, I was dropped along with Ronnie, Ritz and Riza by Sara as she was driving to work. After the party she told us that we should take the bus home. Anyway back to the party, when I stood out of the car with all my belongings, Ronnie stood next to me while the cousins were behind me looked out at the beach and saw what everyone was doing.

“This looks like its going to be fun” said Riza as she rubbed my head as she walked off first towards Naomi. I looked ahead and saw that Naomi was wearing a black two piece bikini. She saw Riza moving towards her and waved back. “Glad that you could make it, are the others with you?” asked Naomi as Riza came close enough.

I saw Riza pointed back towards me and the others. With that Ronnie and Ritz began to walk towards her, Ronnie looked back and asked me, “What's the matter? Cold feet again?” I looked up a bit nervous and answered, “No, no...I'm coming, I'm coming” I mean think about it...I'm going to be shrouded by women wearing nothing by bikinis plus it doesn't really help with being shrunken.

“Glad that you came make it” said Naomi as she looked at Ronnie and Ritz. I slowly looked up at Naomi with a clear view of her naval. Naomi looked down at me with her hands on her hips with a smile on her face and said, “I'm really glad that you showed up”

I looked at her with a puzzled looked. “Come now, get in your swimwear and have some fun” said Naomi as she walked off to greet some new arrivals. With that I saw Ritz and Riza going off on their own, which left me and Ronnie alone. After a while, the two of us walked along the beach, finding a good place to lay our towels which we found. “Come on Paul, get your kit off” said Ronnie as she began to take clothes off. Beneath her clothes, Ronnie was wearing a yellow two piece bikini.

I just didn't really know where to look, with me being small I found it hard to look up to Ronnie. “Hay why haven't you taken your kit off?” asked Ronnie as she placed her right hand on her hip and let her other dangle. “What oh...I'm going to” I answered as I slowly took my shirt off.

The moment I took my shirt off, I suddenly felt the shorts that I was wearing being pulled down. “Oh my god!” shouted a very familiar voice. I froze as I slowly looked at whom pulled my shorts down, showing to everyone swimming trunks that's meant to be kids.

I looked up and saw the face which belongs to Becky; whom gave me a sly smile. As I stood there feeling red in the face, I could hear people around me giggled making me feel even more smaller. Making me wish that the sand beneath me to just swallowed me up.

Just then I felt someone's hands grabbed hold of my shoulders and spun me round. I slowly looked up to see whom it was and saw that it was Penny. “Hay Paul” she said me. “Hi Penny...” I said as I cover the trunks I was wearing with the shirt that was still in hand.

“Hay pipsqueak, stop hiding your trunk and let us all have fun” said Becky as she yanked the shirt off me, leaving everyone to see the trunks I was wearing again. “Are you okay Paul?” asked Penny as she saw how scared I was. With a fake smile, I answered, “I'm fine...I have to face the fact of having to wear clothes meant for children sooner than later”

“Glad to hear that” spoke Ronnie from behind. I looked at her and saw her with her hands on her hips looking down at me. Behind her was Shannon, Allsion and Kellie all of whom was wearing one piece bikinis. They all smiled down at me, which made me worried as to what it was that they had in mind.

Ronnie grabbed hold of my left hand and said, “Come Paul, join our team” “Team? What team?” I asked as I looked at the others, whom walked either side and behind me. Each of whom grabbed hold of me.

“Why Naomi has set up a series of games...and that she wanted you to take part in each one” answered Ronnie as she smiled at me. I was about to question why I had to join each one; was when I felt the force of these four as I suddenly rose into air.

“Wow...you're so light” said Shannon as she looked at me with a smile. I just hang in the grips of these four. “Come on girls, to the first game” said Allsion. With that I felt that I was being carried over to an unknown location.

Well if you think about it...I cannot really see where they were taking me as all I could see was the pretty faces of these four girls.

After a while of being carried, I could hear people whispering nearby as if they were talking about the four girls and as to what it was that they were doing. I gathered that I cannot be seen by them as I didn't hear a mention of me within these whispers.

Just then, with a sudden stop, I looked at Ronnie and saw her looking at her friends. Just then they began to swing me back and fourth, back and fourth. During that time I could hear Ronnie shout out loud, “One...Two...THREE”

Upon saying three, the four of them swung me far from their grip and I went flying and crashed landed onto the sand. As I stopped rolling, I felt myself bumping into someone's legs. I slowly looked up and saw that I bumped into Naomi.

I noticed that she held in-between her right arm was volley ball. I stood back onto my feet, still standing smaller than her and looked around; I saw volley net and a bunch of other girls from my standing behind it. Slowly I put everything I saw together and I knew what it was the first game is to be.