- Text Size +

“Well, Paul glade that you showed up” said Naomi as she smiled down at me. “Erm...yeah” I said as I took a step back. “Right then, sine all the players are here, lets us begin” said Ronnie as she, Shannon, Allsion and Kellie all walked upon the pitch.

“Great, okay then Paul” said Naomi as she tossed the volley ball to Ronnie. Once Ronnie caught it, I looked up at Naomi and saw her placing her hands on her little shoulders and she said, “You're going to be on my team”

“I'm...I'm going to play?” I asked her with the tone of worry in my voice. “Of course” she said as she leaned over to my left ear and whispered, “If we win all three, I give you something in return”

With that, I saw Naomi stood up back at her full height with a smile on her face. She tapped on her nose as if she was saying to be hush about what she whispered to me about.

I don't truly know why she wanted me to play volley ball. Last time I checked was that people really need to be really tall to play. Though...I'm left to wonder wither Naomi wanted me to still play if I was still back my normal height.

As I looked upon the sandy pitch of the volley ball match, I noticed that I'm the only guy here playing. The only time I saw guys were the ones that stood by the side lines looking at the girls in their swimsuits.

So here I am, properly the shortest guy...if you ignore the children of course...on this beach, playing volleyball with eleven girls. On Naomi's team, is of course me, Shannon, Allsion, Kellie and how I wish it isn't Becky.

On the other side are pretty much girls that usually hang out with Naomi. So if I were to have guess, then I would say that they all were pretty much cheerleaders; why I say that...well Naomi is of course a cheerleader as well, in fact she's the captain of the cheerleaders.

Make one to guess as to why she want a shrunken guy like me to be on her team.

Well then...make this part of my story short is well...we kinder lost. But the strange thing is that everyone is fine with it. I mean if you were there, you would have seen a short guy with a hard volleyball trying to whack it over the net. Which by the way never happened and I kept hurting myself by doing so.

Everytime that ball went over the net to our side, I kept on noticing that the girls kept on brushing against me. Apart from Becky as she pretty much knocked me onto the floor.

Well, when I was forced into hitting the ball, it pretty much knock me down.

Anyway, after the game, Naomi said that they all should take a break before beginning the next game. As I made my to where my towel is and sat down, I heard Ronnie spoke my name. I looked up at her and she asked me, “Paul, could you do me a favour?”

“Sure what is it?” I answered. I looked up at Ronnie as she knelt down to look at me better, placed her hands on her kneels and with a smile that you couldn't really say no to. “Can you please put sun block on my back?” said Ronnie with the same smile.

I just looked at her, trying my hardest not to fall for the smile but failed, I hung my head as I just said, “Okay” “Thanks” said Ronnie as she handed me a tube of sun block. I looked at the tube and then looked up at her and saw that she lied on her front.

“Well then, fire away” said Ronnie with a tease in her voice. I climbed on to my kneels, with the lid off the tube and squeeze the sun block onto my free hand and slowly placed my little hand onto her back.

I don't know why, but I felt nervous as my hands were trembling as I moved my hands around Ronnie's back. “Are you okay?” asked Ronnie as she noticed my trembling hands.”Yeah...yeah I'm fine” I answered and I was about finished. “Good, then I hope you don't mind this” said Ronnie as she placed her hands on her swimsuit strap and undone them.

“Hay, hay!” I snapped as I voice yelped. I noticed that people nearby was staring at us. “Calm down, I was only joking” Ronnie said as I heard that her voice had the sound of laughter in it. I looked back and saw that she placed the strap back on and looked at me with grin.

“Hay come on!” shouted Kellie, I looked over to where she was and saw her jumping up and down. The two of us saw her by the sea. “I got an idea on what the next game is” said Ronnie as she stood up, she helped me up and smiled down at me.