- Text Size +

All day, Sara just treated me like I was a child as she just kept on giving me snacks that only kids like. Just then the front door began to knock. “You just sit here while I go get the door” said Sara as she stood up and headed towards the door. As she opened it, Ronnie and her friend Becky, the two of them are the same age as me and strangely I never really thought of this but the two of them is in fact the same size. Becky…I have no idea as to why…but she seem to hate me. I haven’t done anything to her. She grew up along with me and Ronnie so I thought we could be friends but she just didn’t want to know. Despite of this she can always be seen in every class Ronnie was in.

Anyway,

Back to the story,

Sara let the two of them in but she told them that there’s something different about me. Ronnie was the first to enter and all she saw was a little me sitting on the sofa looking at her. Slowly she walks towards me as I got off the sofa and stood up. I have no idea as to why, but Ronnie kneeled down and hugged me, pulling me close to her.

“Oh wow…how did you shrink?” asked Ronnie as she let go of me. I looked up at the pretty face that belongs to Ronnie and said, “I don’t know…I’m sure that this will go away in a few days” “Hmm…do you really think that?” asked Becky as she stood up as tall as she could. Looking up, I could only say yes. “Well then…if that’s the case, then we better get used to you being small” said Becky as she leaned towards me with her face up close to me.

“Have you gotten clothes that will fit you?” asked Ronnie. I just looked at the floor and shocked my head. “Then…” she looked at Sara “Can we have him go shopping for new clothes in the morning then?” asked Ronnie.

“Sure…after all Paul does need some proper clothes for school on Monday” said Sara as she smiled at me. “I have to go to school…like this?” I asked as I couldn’t believe what she said. “Of course you do…after all, where’s the fun for the other BIG people that would love to see you if you don’t show up” said Becky as she patted me on the head.


The rest of the day just went zooming by and before I knew, it was tomorrow. I was dragged outside the house by Ronnie. She stayed true to her word that we would go clothes shopping. Ronnie dragged me to the bus stop and the two of us waited for our bus to show up.

Before I knew it, I saw Ritz and Riza walking up to the same bus stop as us. “Oh hay Ronnie” said Riza as she waved at us. “Hi Riza, hi Ritz” answered back Ronnie as she waved back at them.

As my twin cousins came up to us, to me it felt like they were taller than before, I looked at their feet and spotted that they were wearing high heels that made them to me five inches taller.

“Morning Paul” said Riza as she patted me on the head. I just rubbed my head as I looked up at her with a smile. “Where are you two going today?” asked Ronnie. “Oh we’re going to go clothes shopping” answered Riza.

“We’re going to the mall, would you like to join us?” asked Ronnie. “We love that” said Ritz as she smiled at the two of us. Just then the bus we needed to go on showed up. Being a gentleman that I am, I allowed the girls to go on first and as I was about to climb on, I noticed that I couldn’t really make it on as the gap between the bus and the floor was too far out of my reach.

I looked at the bus driver and saw that she looked at me; she looked back and said, “Hay…isn’t the little guy with you three?” I just heard the girls laughing as my face were turning red.

I noticed that Ronnie stood up and was making her way towards the entrance but all of a sudden I began to flout a few feet in the air. “Don’t worry I help you out little man” said a young girl whom was the one that held me in her hands.