- Text Size +

I looked up at saw that the girl was Noemi, the popular girl from my school. Before I could say anything, hoping that she wouldn’t know who I truly am, Noemi put me down and pushed me a little to join Ronnie.

I rushed over to her as she picked me up onto the seat next to her. I looked up and saw that Noemi was walking towards us and took a seat in front of us. I kept my head down as she looked at us. “Hi Ronnie, are you baby sitting this little man?” asked Noemi as she smiled down at me.

This caused the three of them to laugh out even more which I slowly looked up and looked at Noemi. Noemi looked at me for a while as she had that look as of she seen me before. “I don't know why, but the little guy looks just like Paul” she said as she looked at Ronnie and my twin cousins.

“That's because it is” said Ritz as she rubbed my head. “It is?” said Noemi as she looked at he all shocked but strangely came to terms with it. It must have the longest bus ride in my whole life, as all I wanted was to get off this thing and go home as I kept on feeling the eyes looking at me.

We did however made it to the mall, I felt scared at walking through the mall filled with giants, mainly scared at seeing people I knew at school. I felt myself being shoved by Ronnie to start walking. I looked up and saw that Noemi was following us. “So do you need any new clothes?” asked Ronnie as she looked at Noemi.

“Yeah, I need some for summer holiday. Oh by the way, I'm having a beach party next week, you and friends are all invited to come” said Noemi as she looked at us four. With that she walked off with a smile as she waved at us.
"Right come on then" said Ronnie as she grabbed hold of my hand as the four of us headed towards a clothes store.As we were walking, I noticed how different everything is as I noticed that way normal size people look down at me as if I was some sort of child. We've entered a store and I noticed a very tall saleswoman walking towards us.

"Welcome, would you like some help?" asked the woman as she smiled down at me then looked back at Ronnie. "Oh yes please, as you can see, we need some new clothes for Paul here" answered Ronnie as she rubbed my head. "Okay then, lets see what we got for the little man" said the woman as she lead the way.

As we were walking, I could hear Ritz and Riza trying their hardest not to laugh. "Here we are, If you need any help let me know" said the woman as she stopped by the section that holds children clothes. "Oh you got to be kidding me" I said as I looked at how silly some of the clothes were.

"I guess we need to buy some of the plain looking ones" said Ronnie as she went through the clothes and noticed that more of them had cartoon characters on them. So I looked up and saw the three of them going through the clothes and took out a dozen of shirts, shorts, trousers, jumpers and even dare I say it, boxers.

"Theses look like round your size" said Riza as she held the boxers above me. "Only one way to be sure" said Ronnie as she called over the woman before. "Yes?" asked the woman. "Where is the changing room?" asked Ronnie. "This way please" answered the woman as she led the way.

As soon as we reached a changing room, the three of them placed the clothes inside and watched me walk in. Well, to save you all time, I might as well tell you that the clothes that the girls picked out for me were alright as they fit well on me, not too tight and not too lose. I told them to buy theses which they did. For some reason, for my short size, the girls thought it would be funny to see me carrying the bag of clothes that was been bought.

Well that only lasted for ten minutes as Ronnie took the bag off me and carried it herself. "Well then, since you bought what you wanted, now we can get what we want" said Ritz as she looked down at me with a grin on her face.

As we were walking towards the store that the twins wanted to go, the four of us ran into,

"Hay Ronnie!" shouted a familiar voice. I looked back and saw three girls that goes to the same school as me. Bless my lucky stars that they didn't noticed me. ""Oh hay Shannon" said Ronnie to the girl that shouted her name. "We leave you guys alone" said the twins as they walked off. "Are you babysitting?" asked Allsion, the second girl as she looked at down at me.

"Oh...I guess you could say that" lauaghed Ronnie as she rubbed my head. "Why what's so funny?" asked Kellie, the third girl as she looked at Ronnie all confused. "Oh, I'm sure you get it when we're at school" answered Ronnie. "Okay then, see you later" said Shannon as she waved at us. I just kept my head down as the three of them walked away.

"Oh cheer up, come on then" said Ronnie as she took my hand and headed towards the store that Ritz and Riza was at. As we headed towards the store, we saw them walking out. "So where do you guys want to go next?" asked Ritz as she walked toward us with a smile on her face.

"I'm kinder hungry...want to go to McDonalds?" asked Ronnie as she looked at the three of us. "Sure, come on then" answered Ritz as she led the way which was at the third floor of the mall.

The four of us headed towards McDonalds, I sat down by the tables and saw that I couldn't see over the surface when I sat down on a chair. Ritz and Riza sat down of the other end while Ronnie was at the counter order what their lunch. I sat there and I could see the twins just looking at me trying not to laugh at me as I believe they found it cute the way I couldn't see over the surface.

When Ronnie returned with a tray of burgers to my disappointment, she came with a kid's meal. Ritz and Riza just laughed their heads off as they found it too funny. Trying to not make a scene, I just sat there eating my kid's meal while the others ate their burgers. After that, we left the mall and Ronnie asked, "What you guys want to do now?"