- Text Size +
I just sat there inside the form room, feeling the eyes of all the students that was in it looking down at me. I think nothing of it as I talked with Ronnie which allowed time to fly by. Before I even know it, the bell began to ring.

"So what's your first lesson Paul?" asked Ronnie as she stood up from her seat with her bag on her. "Its science" I answered back as I jumped off my seat with a small bag that Sara brought me for school. "Okay then, see you on second lesson" said Ronnie as she and Becky left the form room and headed towards their lesson.

I slowly walked out of the form room and slowly headed towards the science room as I didn't want to bump into any of the giants that was marching down the hallways. By the time I reached the classroom, the school bell rang again to say that the lesson has started. As I was inside the room, I saw my science teacher, Clare Jones sitting by her desk and I saw other students sitting at their desks.

Miss Jones looked at me and asked, "Are you lost?" "Erm...its me Paul" I said back as I walked towards her. This seem to have cause some whispers in the room. "Paul? Oh my..." said Clare as if she just remembered something. She went to her desk and looked at a letter that was given to her by Sandy.

"The head spoke something like this" said Clare as she finished reading. "Is there a problem?" I asked as I kinder knew that there was one. "Oh no, take a seat next to Amy and we can start the lesson" answered Clare as she looked at me as I walked over to the desk that was next to Amy, the smartest girl of my year.

Now then, me and Amy are friends since the we began high school, we tend to hang out and she normally help me with my homework and sometime allow me to copy her work. But over the years, she slowly hanging less time with me as she began to focus more on strange events that happens around the world, such as alien sightings. Well with her seeing me like this, well...

Back to my story,

As I sat there, Amy looking at me and said, "Wow...what happened to you Paul?" I looked up at her and said, "I don't know really, I woke up last Friday like this" I don't know what it is but something tells me that Amy will be spending a lot of time hanging out with me. I tried to carry on listening what Miss Jones but with all of the gasping eyes looking at me, mainly Amy as she didn't not once looked at her notes or looked at the teacher. With all the eyes, it was for some reason making me feel smaller than the size I'm already at. I stayed at my seat looking up at the teacher as she walked between the white board, her table and towards our desks.

The bell began to ring, "Okay students you can leave for next lesson" said Clare as she looked at all the students. Everyone apart from me and Amy stood up and headed towards their second lesson. "Hmm, why haven't you two left yet?" asked Clare as she noticed us still siting.

"Oh I'm waiting for the moment to go" I answered as I looked up at her. Clare looked at her watch and said, "Well you better go before the second bell goes" With her saying that, I stood and left the room, with Amy following me. "Why are you following me?" I asked as I looked up at Amy walking beside me. "I have the same lesson as you Paul" she answered as she rubbed my head.

"Oh really" I said as we were getting closer to my English room. As we were getting closer to the English room, I saw that there was line outside and saw that Ronnie and Becky was in the line. As I walked towards them, I saw that Becky looking down at me with a smile on her face. "Look out people, Pipsqueak is here. Careful not to trip on him" laughed Becky which caused some of the students in the line to snicker.

Ronnie looked over at me and saw that I had a red face. "Ignore them Paul" said Ronnie as she tried to cheer me up. By this time, the English teacher, Janette Solace walked up towards the door to her room. "Come on in class" said Janette as she opened the door and let the students enter. Taking a deep breath, I walked in alongside Ronnie, Becky and Amy.

As I was in the room I sat down next to Ronnie. Janette walked towards her desk and spoke out, "Okay class settle down, settle down...today we are to continue reading Romeo and Juliet"