- Text Size +
With that she took out a pile of books with the said title. She haded the pile of the books to the first row of students and told them to take one and pass the rest along. As the pile came to me and Ronnie there was only let left. "Okay Ronnie, you and...oh, I thought Paul was in; well okay never mind" said Janette as she turned her eyes onto the book in hand.

With that statement going silent, every student in the room began to laugh. "Silent, silence everyone! What's so funny" said Janette as she looked at everyone. "Sorry miss, sorry. Perhaps you haven't heard about Paul?" answered Becky. "Why, is there something wrong with him?" asked Janette as she looked at her.

"Instead of me saying it, look at whom sitting beside Ronnie" answered Becky as she pointed towards Ronnie. Janette looked towards Ronnie and her eyes looked passed me as she scanned the seat that I was sitting on. "Are you lying to me" said Janette as she looked back at Becky.

"Erm, miss, I'm right here" I said as I saw the teacher looking back at the spot that I was sitting on. "Okay, where is Paul, are you lot playing a prank?" said Janette as she looked at everyone. "I'm here miss" I said as I stood up on the chair. As I saw the teacher looking at me, it looked like she saw a ghost as her face was pure as white.

"Oh my...wow, that took the breath out of me" said Janette as she moved towards her table and sat down on it's surface.

"Erm, Paul sit down please" said Janette as she looked at me with her book open. Just like that, it felt like everything was normal; it was like that I was always this small as everyone went back into learning what the teacher was teaching us. Janette carried on reading the Romeo and Juliet and by the end of the lesson, she even told us that the school will be holding a school play that will be based on the book hat we've just be reading.

"For those that are interested, please come to the class room after school to sigh up for certain parts" said Janette as she closed her book. With that statement finished, the school bell rang for first break.

As I got up from my seat along with Ronnie, we both decide to head towards the library.

"Fancy going on the computers" I asked as I looked up at her as we were walking down the hallway. "Sure, come on then" she answered as she smiled down at me.

As we made our selves there, I couldn't help but notice the looks that everyone was giving me. Which if you think about it, it makes me feel like an outcast. When we made it in, I couldn't believe just how tall each of the shelves stood, I...i couldn't even dream of trying to pick some books that were out of my reach.

"Come on then" said Ronnie as she walked towards the computers that were in the library. As I walked towards the computer and sat down onto a chair, again like with all the other tables I couldn't see over the top.

I just sat there, looking at Ronnie as she logged on. For the next twenty minutes, she just Googled many things that was popular . As the two of us was getting into it, the school bell rings. With that she logged off and the two of us headed off towards our third lesson, which what I dreaded, PE. Can you think what would happen with someone my size with the rest of normal sized guys.

As we were walking towards the gym, Amber's voice echoed my name. The two of us stopped in our tracks as I looked up at Amber as she walked towards us. As she made it up to us, she knelt down to look at me better and said, "Just got word from the head teacher that you are not going to be in the same class as the rest of the guys"

"What?" I asked as I was confused at what she said. "You arn't going to be in the boys group" answered Amber as she looked at me with a worried look on her face. "What do you mean?" I asked as if I knew where this was going. "The head teacher pulled some strings and now you've been moved to the girl's group due to your small size" she answered with a smile.