- Text Size +
I looked up at the face of Amber, not knowing what to say. Knowing full well that me being at this size, I'm not going to be that well at making my own ground herd. So I thought it would be best to just go along with it.

I sat down within the gym, dressed in my shorts on the bench along with the other female students. I felt...do you believe it small. With all the girls looking at me, with them all beside me I just ask myself, why me?

Just because I'm below three foot, means that I'm not allowed to be the other guys at PE? I don't really know anymore. I might as well get used to it as I can see that I might not be able to grow back to my normal size any time soon and allow all these women to control everything that goes on in my shrunken life.

Just then, the entrance to gym opened up with a tall blond hair woman dressed in gym clothes with a whistle hanging below her neck. She walked towards us all that was sitting on the bench, she looked at all of them, skipping past me for only a moment before looking back at me with wide eye and an open mouth.

“Well I be, fancy seeing you here Small” said the woman. This woman's name is Melinda Manley, the female sports' teacher. From the way she said it gave a hint that she knew full well that I would be here. “Now then ladies, I gather you all heard what has happened to Small here? I was told to play nice with him, so I thought it would the perfect time to do wrestling” said Melinda as she walked up and down alongside the bench.

“But miss, surly you know that if he were to wrestle him he wouldn't stand a foot of a chance” spoke one of the female students. “Hmm, good point...Penny you will be his partner” said Melinda as she looked at the student she just said her name to.

Hearing that name made everyone in the gym to laugh out loud. Now then, I guess you all are wondering as to why they were laughing. The truth is that girl that was spoke of, was Penny Lewis the shortest girl of the whole school.

Everyone made fun of her, even me back when I was normal height. Well every now and then, the she tend to hang out with me and Ronnie. Well back to the story,

As the teacher blew her whistle, we all stood up walked over the the mats that were already laid out for us to use. Me and Penny walked towards one of the many mats, I stood there looking up at her, I never really knew how pretty she was well, seeing as how I'm the smallest boy of the school I tend to notice new things about people.

I looked up and saw that I was pretty much a foot shorter then her. “You all right?” asked Penny as she grabbed hold of me by the shoulders. “Yeah” I said back. To my surprise, she was able to flip me over and then pinned me down making it very hard for me to break free from her.

Oh I almost for to mention that Penny is very good at wrestling...which was very bad for me as for every round I cannot even pin her down due to my size. Everyone pretty much stopped what they were doing and watched on at me getting my ass handed to me by the smallest girl of the whole school.

Once the lesson was over, and were told to go and changed clothes, Penny placed her hand on my shoulder and said, “Hay, I'm really sorry for hurting you” I looked up at her worried face and said, “Its okay, I guess we're even then?” “In a way” she said giving off a hint that she got plans for me in the near future. Well, to save you all time I won't bother telling everything that happened during school hours so skip to when the last bell rings.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw Ronnie heading towards her English room. "Where do you think I'm going" answered Ronnie as she looked down at me as I was following her. "You're not thinking of signing onto the play?" I asked as I saw her at the entrance of Janette's room. "Come on, it will be fun" she said as she grabbed hold of my hands and dragged me inside.

As I entered I saw Miss Solace sitting by her desk along with only eight female students and no male students apart from me. I noticed that they are all people I know. "Well, well, well if it isn't Pipsqueak going to play the role of Romeo" said Becky as I saw her standing up from her seat. I felt a bit red headed as I didn't want to be any part of this play but something in the back of my mind telling me to be part of the play.

"Are you two going to join then?" asked Janette as she looked up from the script of Romeo and Juliet. "Well I am, not sure about Paul though" answered Ronnie. I looked up at her and then I answered, "Yeah I am" "Well then this might be an interesting play indeed" said Janette as she wrote down our names onto a piece of paper.

"Fancy the role of Romeo little Romeo then Paul" laughed Naomi as she smiled at me. I felt a little bit embassied as I looked at the faces of all the girls in the room that's going to be part of the play. For those that want to know who they all are, well you all ready know Becky and Naomi are in the class the others are, Amy, Shannon, Kellie, Allison, Penny and a strange one Cally Watchem.

Well Cally Watchem is what you may a goth...she never really call herself one but she tends to dress up in black clothes, have black dye in her hair and even wear very tall high heel boots. I speak to her every now and then but I wouldn't even think of hanging out with her. She tend to be seen with two other friends that dressed in the same manner.

We all stayed in the room waiting for anymore students to show up but no one else came. "Well, seeing as how there isn't going to be anymore coming in, here you all are" said Janette as she handed us all scripts with the name of the character we all be playing. I got my script and saw the name of the character Romeo. "I'm Juliet" said Cally.

I looked up at her as I saw her looking down at me with a smile. Thinking about it, a thought came to mind, Romeo kiss Juliet...me as Romeo and Cally as Juliet.