- Text Size +
"Thank you all for coming, take those scripts home and learn the lines, we will begin with rehearsals on Wednesday" said Janette as she looked at us all standing up with scripts in hand and left the class room.

I walked down the hall with Ronnie. "Well fancy you getting the leading role" laughed Ronnie as I looked at her. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" I said as I rolled my eyes. I noticed that Becky was walking behind eying me. "Well then Pipsqueak, best get those little lips of yours ready for yhat kiss" said Becky as she leaned over to look at me as we were still walking.

I just felt my face getting red, Becky saw this as she just laughed at me as she stood up straight. "Hay now" said Naomi as she slapped the back of Becky's head. "Hay!" said Becky as she nurse her sore head. "Do you really need to be like that around Paul?" asked Penny as she walked beside Naomi. "I don't have to answer that" said Becky as she walked with her arms crossed behind her head. I looked at Penny and saw her smiling at me.

Becky saw this and said, " You know...you two would make the perfect couple" she said this as she grabbed hold of me and Penny and made us walk next together. I saw that Penny was getting a little red. "Think of this way, you finally meet a man that looks up to YOU" said Becky as she rubbed our hair.

"If I didn't know better, I would say that you're trying to get Paul away from Ronnie" said Amy as she walked inbertween us. "Oh shut up nerd" said Becky. With that, me and the others apart from Becky laughed as we made it to the bus stop. The bus that I need to go on arrived, again, I noticed that I couldn't step onto the bus.

Just like that, I felt myself rising up in the air and then landed inside, I looked back and saw that it was Amy. "Thanks" I said as I payed for my ride. With that, me and Ronnie took a seat and just talked like best friends do all the way to the bus stop that's near to my house. Once we got off, I said my goodbye to Ronnie as I walked towards my house. I stood there at the front door, took a deep breath and rang the door bell as I was too short to open it with a key.

As the door opened I looked up and saw another member of the Small family that dosen't live in the house looked down at me with a shock look on her face. "Hi..." said a woman around her thirties. I noticed that she looked over me until she slowly looked down at saw me. She has her eyes widen along with her mouth slowly opening as if it was shocking to see me.

"Hello Aunt Mary" I said as I gave her a weak smile. "Hi..." said Mary as she knelt down to look at me better. "Erm, hello" I said as I waved at her. "Oh Paul...yes sorry, sorry...didn't mean to stare, Sara did say something happened to you but I was expecting a broken arm or leg" she said to me as she rubbed my head.

You know, as I'm writing this I tend to notice that everyone seem to want to rub my head. I guess its something like how people just wants to pet a kitten or a puppy.

"Well, come on in, its your house you know" said Mary as she stood up and allowed me to enter. As I walked in the hallway, I heard Sara shout out, "Mary who was at the door?" "Its me" I shouted. "Oh Paul, how was your day?" asked Sara as I walked in the living room with Mary following behind.

I sat down and told Sara everything that happened as well as how I got the role of Romeo. "Way a go little Romeo" said Mary as she rubbed my head again.

Just then, the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.I looked towards the direction of the stairs and to my horror it my other cousins, Veronica, twelve and Alex...she's ten walking into the living. The two of them looked at me for a moment and just didn't really thought that it was me as they had the look that I was another child. Alex with her black hair in a pony tail walked up to me and said "Hi, I'm Alex what's your name"

I just sat there looking at her, I could hear the two aunts trying not to laugh. “Sweetheart, this is Paul” said Mary as she put her hand on my shoulder. Alex just looked at me for a while till she suddenly saw that it was me. "Wow" said Alex as she yanked me off the sofa and made me stand up and to my horror my line of vision was at her chin.

"So much for being Mr Big Guy huh?" said Veronica as she stood next to her sister. With her saying that, I just knew she was somehow going to rub my height lost as the last time I saw her...I pretty much made fun on how small she was to me. She of course didn't like it and she did say that one day she will be bigger than me. Boy if I had known back than...I wouldn't have made fun of her as it would have saved me trouble with her in future.

I looked up at her and saw that I was just tall enough to be only under her neck. I just hung my head in sham as I now know that I'm the shortest member of the Small Family. "Paul why don't you play with the girls" said Sara as she spoke to me as if I was younger then these two.

I looked at her with a 'what are you talking about' look. "Hay don't worry, we brought our Nintendo WII" said Veronica as she headed back upstairs. "Go on, the grown ups are talking" said Mary as Alex was dragging me. As Alex dragged me upstairs, she brought me into my room. I saw that they connected the Nintendo WII to my TV.

"So then Little Man, what should we play?" asked Veronica as she knelt down and took two games and hung then above my face.