- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sisters name is not used but her name is Aditi. 

My name is Ben and I love being trampled on by my older sisters feet. Specifically, I love my cock being trampled under my older sisters feet. She doesn't know that I get pleasure from her trampling my cock. She thinks that all men have this in-built foot moisturizing device called a cock. So she uses my cock everyday in the morning before school as her moisturizer. The first thing she does in the morning is walk into my room and wake me up by crushing my cock with her feet.

"Good Morning Ben. Time to get up for school," she says as she places her left foot on my balls and then her right foot on top of her left foot. Then she jumps up and down on my balls while I'm lying in bed. I pretend to be asleep and try to suppress any moans that come out of my mouth. After she's satisfied that I'm fully awake, she says, "Thanks Ben. You're a real sport."

Then she walks into my bathroom to get ready for school. I lie in my bed with a big grin on my face and gently rub my bruised cock. The bruising from her morning trampling is a constant reminder of what happened earlier in the day and keeps me hard all day long.

She always thought that trampling my cock would be funny even though she didn't know the use of a cock. However, I had other problems. Due to her feet trampling my cock, i bust almost everyday and wake up exhausted. Then in the evening I am left with no energy and she again comes to me for her lotion from my cock. The cycle repeats everyday and I don't have the energy to resist or stop her in any way.

In the beginning, she just used one foot but it took much longer to do her lotion so she added her second foot. Now she does two sets of lotion from my cock - one in the morning before school and another one after school. I also have to do homework with her which means i have to sit close to her while she sits on my bed and studies. She thinks that the reason I don't have any friends is because of the time I spend helping her with her studies and lotioning her feet. The fact is, I don't want any friends because they would get in the way of me spending time with my sister's feet.

At the age of 18, she is very popular with the boys at school. They love her beautiful face, sexy body and soft soles. But she is very shy around guys and doesn't know how to flirt back when they try to start a conversation with her. So they usually give up and ask for her phone number but she doesn't know what a phone is so she just gives them her home address instead. Unfortunately, her only experience with boys has been trampling her brother's cock in the morning.

Today she told me that she had a lot of home work and needed to lotion her feet as well. So she commanded me to lie down on the floor below her desk and to expose my cock to her feet. She would start using my cock to lotion her feet while studying. I quickly did as I was told and lay down on the floor with my pants pulled down. My cock stood straight up and pointed towards her desk.

She placed both of her bare feet on my cock and started reading her books. Occasionally, she would put some weight on her feet and step on my cock. I almost cummed but managed to control myself. She then removed her left foot from my cock and put it on my stomach. She did this so she could lean forward to read something written on the black board. This put more weight on my cock and I started to moan. I had no way of hiding it or stopping my voice from escaping. She didn't notice because she had her head buried in her books and was busy doing her homework. She continued to lean over and study her book with one foot on my stomach and the other foot on my cock. My cock felt like it was going to explode.

Finally, she stopped leaning forward and placed her foot back on my stomach. She continued to study her books and put some weight on her feet. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. She looked down at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "Yes, I'm fine. Please continue with your lotion."

She looked at me strangely and said, "Okay, but I think I've done enough lotioning. I don't want to use too much and run out.

After she finished studying, she went to bed. I went to my room and jacked off thinking about her feet. The next day, she woke me up as usual by crushing my cock with her feet. I pretended to be asleep. After she got ready for school, she woke me up again.

"Ben, I have a lot of home work and I need to use your cock for my lotion again. Do you mind if I use it while you sleep tonight?"

I replied, "That's fine with me. I'll get ready for bed right now."

After I finished brushing my teeth, I lay down on beneath her desk. She came and didn't even say anything to me and started to do her homework and started playing with my cock immediately. She was so focused on her books that she didn't even notice my cock getting hard. She put both of her feet on my cock and started stepping on it. My cock was really hard now and it was bulging through her soles. She could feel my cock getting hard through her soles and she stopped reading and started looking at my cock.

"It's so weird, " she said. "Your cock gets harder when I step on it. I wonder why that is."

I tried to hold back my moans but she put more pressure on my cock and I couldn't help it.

I moaned, "Aaaaaaaaah."

She looked down and saw the expression on my face. She then put her foot down on my balls and started stepping on them.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Aaaaaaaaah. No," I replied.

"I didn't know that cocks could get hard and turn purple."

She took her foot off my cock and started rubbing it with her right foot. She had a curious look on her face. I was trying to control my breathing but my cock was still really hard.

"This is so interesting," she said. "I wonder if this happens every time I step on your cock. Let's find out."

She placed both of her feet back on my cock and started stepping on it. I let out a moan and closed my eyes.

She giggled, "You're enjoying this aren't you? Your cock is really hard right now. Maybe I should stop so that I can finish my home work."

"Please don't stop," I whispered.

She giggled again, "Why not? Is it because your cock is hard? If so, then you should take care of it yourself."

She then started studying her books again and stopped stepping on my cock.

"Awww," I moaned. "Please step on my cock some more."

She looked at me and said, "You are such a pervert. How am I supposed to focus on my home work if you keep begging me to step on your cock? Just take care of it yourself."

"But I can't," I said.

"And why not?"

"Because it only goes hard when you step on it."

She looked at me like she was trying to figure something out. Then she shrugged her shoulders and went back to studying.

"Please step on my cock some more. It feels good when you do it."

"You're so weird. Fine, if I step on your cock, will you let me finish my home work?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Okay, then."

She put both of her feet back on my cock and started stepping on it again. I moaned and closed my eyes. She kept reading her books and stepping on my cock at the same time. I started moaning louder and louder.

"Shhhh, " she said. "If you don't be quiet, I'm going to stop stepping on your cock. Understand?"

I nodded my head and tried to keep my voice down. She kept stepping on my cock and reading her books. My cock was starting to hurt from being so hard but I couldn't help it.

After about 10 minutes, I started to cum. My whole body was shaking and I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming. She looked down at me and saw what was happening.

She smiled and said, "You are such a freak."

When I was done cumming, she took her feet off my cock and went back to studying her books. I lay there exhausted and in pain. My cock was still hard but it was slowly starting to go down.

After another 10 minutes, she stopped stepping on my cock and started putting on her shoes. She looked at me and said, "That was fun but I really have to finish my home work now so please go to my bed and lay down near the foot of the bed. I want your cock between my feet when I sleep and I want you to use your cock to lotion my feet when I got o sleep"

I did what she asked and lay down on my bed. She came over and sat on the edge of the bed. She then placed both of her feet on my cock and started rubbing them up and down. My cock was really hard now.

"Your cock is so big right now," she said. "I bet it hurts."

I nodded my head.

She smiled and said, "Good. I hope it hurts for a long time. Now, get to work and lotion my feet with your cock. We have school tomorrow."

I started rubbing her feet with my cock and she leaned back and closed her eyes. Her feet were really soft and smooth.

"That feels nice," she said.

I rubbed her feet for a while and then she fell asleep. My cock was still hard so I kept rubbing it against her soles. I came all over her soles and then passed out.

This happened for a few weeks.

Later, I saw a suspicious watch on the internet and I ordered it. The watch was a special device that lets me turn invisible and back visible. I showed this to my sister and she suddenly had a huge grin on her face. I thought it was funny so I didn't take her seriously.

That night, I was getting ready for bed when I heard her voice call out to me.

"Ben, can I talk to you for a minute?" she said.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

She looked down at the ground and said, "I was wondering if you could make yourself invisible for me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I saw the watch you have and I was wondering if you could make yourself invisible for me so that I can have some fun with your cock without you seeing anything."

I was shocked. I never expected my sister to say something like that.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said.

I nodded my head and pressed the button on the watch. I became invisible and she looked around the room.

"Can you see me?" I asked.

"No, I can't see you," she said.

"Good, now sit down on the bed and close your eyes."

She did as I asked and sat down on the bed. I walked over to her and stood in front of her. I had a huge grin on my face.

"Okay, now what?" she asked.

I reached down and started rubbing my cock on her feet. She jumped a little but then relaxed.

"Wow, that feels good," she said.

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?"

I kept rubbing my cock on her feet and she started moaning softly. I rubbed my cock against her toes and then between her toes. She was really enjoying herself.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," she said.

I kept rubbing my cock on her feet and she started moaning louder. I rubbed my cock against her arches and then between her arches. She was really enjoying herself and feeling powerful to have a personal foot lotion cock at her feet.

She then commanded me to come to school invisible and naked and sit u der her desk and have my cock u der her toes at all times.

She was happy to know that she now has a foot slave cock and i am happy to serve her feet.

"Ben, from today, you have to sit under my desk and use your cock to lotion my feet while I'm doing my home work. And you have to stay invisible."

I didn't want to do this but she told me that if I don't do it then she would tell mom about the watch and she would take the watch away from me. I didn't want to lose the watch so I agreed.

The next day, I woke up early and went to school. I wore the watch and made myself invisible. I then went to my sister's class and sat under her desk. The teacher didn't notice me because I was invisible. I sat under her desk and waited for her to come to class.

After a few minutes, she came to class. I could see her beautiful feet in her shoes. She sat down at her desk and started taking out her books.

She then placed both of her feet on my groin without even looking at me. She was my sadistic goddess. She started rubbing her dusty sandals on my cock and started milking me in order to moisture her feet. I could feel her sandals brushing against my cock as she rubbed her dusty soles on my cock.

I was in heaven. Her feet felt so good on my cock. I could feel myself getting harder and harder as she rubbed her soles on my cock. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her sandals. She felt my cum hitting her sandals and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"What the hell? I want my feet moisturized not my dirty shoe soles." she said.

She was completely unaware that the liquid she has used from my cock is actually not a moisturizing lotion. It is actually my cum. The only way to moisturize her feet is by using my cock as a foot lotion.

She took her shoes off and put them on the side of her desk. I could see the cum stains on her sandals. She then put her feet back on my groin and started rubbing her soles on my cock again.

I could feel my cock getting harder and harder as she rubbed her soles on my cock. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles. She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"Is that all? I want more lotion on my feet right now." she said.

She then took her soles and started rubbing them on my cock again. I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles. She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"That's enough. Now stay like that and make your cock hard again so that I can use it as my footstool " she said.

She then put her feet down and started studying her books.

I was so embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. I felt so humiliated. I was just a slave to my sister's feet. I had to serve her and pleasure her feet. I was just a piece of meat for her to use. I didn't know what to do.

I tried to calm down and started thinking about her beautiful feet. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder as I thought about her feet. I could feel my cum dripping down my cock and onto her soles. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles again.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped studying.

"What are you doing? I told you to make your cock hard not lotion my feet again?" she said.

She was so angry. She took her feet and started rubbing them on my cock again. I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles again.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"I'm getting really annoyed now. If you can't control yourself, then I'll have to punish you," she said.

She then took her feet and started rubbing them on my balls.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles again.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

She then took her feet and started rubbing them on my cock again.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles again.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

She then got very angry and put her sandals on and started stmpong on my cock again and again with her hard sandal sole.

I could feel her sandal brushing against my cock as she stamped her feet on my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her sandals. She felt my cum hitting her sandals and she stopped stamping her feet on my cock.

She then took her sandals off and started rubbing her soles on my cock again.

I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it.

"That's it!" said my sister.

She then took a piece of clothe and put it around my invisible cock and tied it over my invisible cock. It was lunch break and she called all of her female friends to show them her now relaxing toy. Every girl in the class came to see what she was saying. Everyone came and she then suddenly pointed at my cock covered with a small cloth. Although I was invisible, it felt terrifying to see so many girls look at my cock.

She then said, "This is my new lotion device for my feet. I don't need to spend money on any expensive lotions anymore. I can just use my new lotion dispenser "

Everyone were looking at my cock and one of them asked if she could use my cock. My sister said, "Sure, you can use it."

Then one of the girls stepped up and started rubbing my cock with her feet. I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"Wow, your lotion dispenser is amazing. Can I use it too?" asked another girl.

"Sure, you can," said my sister.

Another girl stepped up and started rubbing my cock with her feet. I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"Wow, this is amazing. I love your lotion dispenser. Can I use it too?" asked another girl.

"Sure, you can," said my sister.

Another girl stepped up and started rubbing my cock with her feet. I could feel her soft soles rubbing against my cock.

I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over her soles.

She felt my cum hitting her soles and she stopped rubbing her soles on my cock.

"This is so cool. We should start selling this lotion dispenser to everyone in the school. We could make a lot of money," said one of the girls.

"That's a great idea. I think we should do that," said another girl.

They all then agreed and they started making plans to start selling my cock as a lotion dispenser. I couldn't believe it. I was just a slave to my sister's feet. I had to serve her and pleasure her feet. I was just a piece of meat for her to use. I didn't know what to do.

Then, lunch break was finally over and all the girls went to their seats. I asked my sister for some food. She then gave me a piece of bread only. I was thankful for my goddess to give me some food. But before eating my food i noticed something strange.

I smelt something beautiful. I looked at my right and saw that my head was at the base of my sister's teacher, vibhuti miss. Because of my position on the ground, my cock was under my sister's desk and my head was beside the teachers desk. I took this opportunity and placed my food in the shoes. Vibhuti miss then came back and wore her Converse shoes in which I had kept my food. She felt something weird but didn't think of it much and started teaching the class.

After 30 minutes of teaching, she was sweating. The weather was hot and her feet were really sweaty. She took her Converse shoes off and put them beside my invisible head. I quickly took my piece of bread from her shoe and was just about to eat it when the bell rang. Suddenly one girl kicked my hand andmy food was now on the ground. All the girls then got ready to go home and they all stepped and crushed my piece of bread with their shoes and sandals. Vibhuti miss even left while stepping on my piece of bread. The bread stuck to her shoe and she stomped to get rid of it. Now only my sister and me were in the room alone.

Then I went over to my food and saw it. It was all black and mushy from being inside vibhuti miss's shoes. It had a lot of sweat and some toejam from vibhuti miss's feet. It smelled awful but I was starving so I licked it. It was delicious. I continued licking and soon I had eaten all of it. I could feel the sweat and toejam on my tongue.

I then asked my sister for another piece of bread but she refused. She said that I should have thought of it before putting it in vibhuti miss's shoes. I was sad that I had to eat my own food but I knew that it was my fault.

Then my sister again lotioned her feet before we left school. I was now a slave to my sister's feet.

The next day, I went to school and saw my sister talking to her friends about my cock. They all said that it was the best lotion dispenser that they had ever used. My sister then said that she would charge everyone for using my cock.

Everyone then agreed and they started making plans to sell my cock as a lotion dispenser. I couldn't believe it. I was just a slave to my sister's feet. I had to serve her and pleasure her feet. I was just a piece of meat for her to use. I didn't know what to do.

That day, all the girls in my class started using my cock as a lotion dispenser. They all lined up and each girl took turns using my cock. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it. I started cumming all over their feet.

They all felt my cum hitting their feet and they all stopped using my cock.

After some time even vibhuti miss came and used my cock to moisturize her feet. Her feet were so soft and smooth.

After some time, vibhuti miss finished her moisturizing and came to my sister.

Vibhuti miss then said, "I have an offer for you. I will give you full marks and good grades in every test if you give me that lotion dispenser ."

My sister said yes. Vibhuti miss , however, was completely unaware that she was using one of her invisible students cock as her personal foot lotion dispenser.

"You are so lucky. You are getting full marks and good grades without even studying," I said.

My sister smiled and said, "Yes, I know."

She then picked up my cock with her left foot and started rubbing her right foot on it.

She felt my cum hitting her foot and she stopped rubbing her foot on my cock.

"I can't believe I'm getting full marks and good grades without even studying," she said.

The next day I was under vibhuti miss's desk waiting for her to come and use my cock. She then came in and sat down at her desk. She then took off her shoes and put them on the floor beside her. She then took her right foot and placed it on my cock. She felt my cum hitting her foot and she stopped rubbing her foot on my cock.

She then complemented the ease of using the lotion dispenser unaware of the fact that the lotion dispenser was my cock.

Then, vibhuti miss took her left foot and placed it on my cock. Then I heard the door open. It was khushboo ma'am. She came and sat right infront of my cock where vibhuti miss had her feet on.

Khushboo ma'am then said, "Oh, I didn't know that you had your shoes off. Sorry!"

Khushboo ma'am then took her shoes off and put them on the ground beside her. She then took her right foot and placed it on my cock. She felt my cum hitting her foot and she stopped rubbing her foot on my cock.

She then complemented the ease of using the lotion dispenser unaware of the fact that the lotion dispenser was my cock.

Then, vibhuti miss took her left foot and placed it on my cock. Khushboo ma'am then looked at vibhuti miss and said, "I wish I had a lotion dispenser like yours. It would make moisturizing my feet so much easier."

Vibhuti miss smiled and said, "You can use mine if you want. I don't mind sharing."

Khushboo ma'am then took her right foot and placed it on my cock. She felt my cum hitting her foot and she stopped rubbing her foot on my cock.

"Wow, that was so easy. I can't believe I didn't know about this lotion dispenser earlier."

Vibhuti miss smiled and said, "I know right. It's the best lotion dispenser I've ever used."

Khushboo ma'am then took her left foot and placed it on my cock. She felt my cum hitting her foot and she stopped rubbing her foot on my cock.