- Text Size +

Andrea's sleep had been tumultuous, he woke up with a start and looking around he began to remember everything that had happened the day before, all the humiliations to which Annie had subjected him.

He stood up and approached the edge of the bedside table on which it had been placed, looking down he realized that from his point to the floor there were at least 300 feet (in reality the bedside table was only 2 feet high), if he could hope for the escape, that immense height immediately discouraged him.

As she looked around Andrea felt the earthquake that announced Annie's entrance on the scene, the bedroom door opened and the giantess appeared, once she laid her gaze on the little man her smile widened.

“MY SLAVE FINALLY WOKE UP” she bent down on her knees and brought her face closer to the little man “DID HE SLEEP WELL?” taken by anger at the question Andrea replied without thinking "I'm sure I slept well, yesterday you almost killed me with your games" once he said this he immediately regretted the tone used, "MH MH WE'RE NOT THERE MICRO ANDREW, HOW DO YOU DID I SAY YOU HAD TO TALK TO ME YESTERDAY?” Andrew hesitated for a moment “WELL” two gigantic fingers picked him up at the speed of light and threw him onto the floor in front of two gigantic buildings which were Annie's bare feet.

Andrew looked up into the sky and didn't want to accept having to humiliate himself again in front of this crazy woman, Annie raised her big toe and threw it over the ant, Andrew was completely covered and helpless in front of that wall of stinky flesh, after a few seconds he began begging Annie to release him, “YOU DON'T DECIDE WHEN YOU WILL BE FREED LITTLE ANDREW, YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY DECISION POWER IN YOUR LIFE”

“please Annie cough..cough.. I can't breathe” “YOU WILL BE RELEASED WHEN YOU ADDRESS ME IN THE CORRECT WAY” Andrew swallowed his pride and shouted “Please Goddess Annie release me from your big toe” hearing that little voice the giantess crushed the microbe a little more and then let him go “WELL SLAVE, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR PLACE ANYMORE” “NOW LET'S GO EAT, YOU MUST BE HUNGRY” then took Andrew between the big toe and the second toe and went down to the floor below, the little bodybuilder could smell the awful stench of dirty toes and the wetness of sweat, before he vomited he was freed and realized he was under the kitchen table “DON'T YOU DARE MOVE OR I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUGS” Andrew hadn't the strength to breathe let alone escape, so he sat on the ground hoping that his goddess would leave him something to eat.

Annie returned to the table with a plate of protein pancakes with peanut butter and a cookie, since you did well you deserved breakfast, so she broke the cookie into many little pieces and dropped one of them on the floor next to Andrew, who foaming at the mouth said "thank you de.." BOOM, the gigantic sweaty toes landed on the piece of biscuit shattering it into very small pieces and after doing this he picked up what was left between the big toe and the second toe making it a mush full of sweat , Andrew was horrified by the revolting spectacle he had just witnessed “COME ON SLAVE, THE DOODLE IS READY EHEHEHEHE” Andrew couldn't stoop that low, not even a man like him deserved such humiliation, so he remained still, Annie seeing that her slave she didn't move, she reminded him of his position "LITTLE INSECT, IF YOU DON'T EAT THE PRECIOUS MEAL PREPARED BY YOUR GODDESS YOU WILL RISK A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT" at the word punishment Annie's smile widened and Andrew, overcome with fear, approached the revolting pulp, took a piece and just by smelling it he risked vomiting, before eating it he looked up once again and met Annie's eager face, realizing that there was no escape he put the mush in his mouth and swallowed, the taste was disgusting, it was very salty and muddy because of the sweat, although his eyes were full of tears Andrew approached the space between his toes and continued eating, from above he felt the approval of the goddess “GOOD LITTLE MAN, KEEP EATING THE CRAP BETWEEN MY TOES FEET” Annie was getting excited, humiliating Andrew like this was taking her to new levels of pleasure, so she spread her legs slightly and slipped a hand into her panties underneath her leggings to massage her pussy.

After teasing herself she finished her breakfast and saw that down below his slave had completely cleaned her toes

“GOOD SLAVE, SINCE YOU BEHAVED SO WELL THIS MORNING, WILL YOU COME WITH ME TO THE GYM, ARE YOU HAPPY?” Andrew decided that it was better to answer so as not to make her angry "yes goddess", "GOOD SLAVE" so he took him between his fingers and said to him, my leggings don't have pockets so I thought about putting you in my sock but then I came a better idea in mind,as she said this she spread her leggings and panties showing her huge shaved crotch “no goddess please, I will die in there” Andrew continued to plead but in a loud laugh Annie let go and the microbe fell exactly on the right lip of her pussy “ BEHAVE YOURSELF AND SATISFY YOUR GODDESS” having said this he left the elastic and Andrew found himself crushed against his lip.

Afterwards she Annie finished getting ready and headed to the gym, today she was supposed to train her legs.

 Once she got to the gym she began to warm up with squats and every time she went down she felt the dot pressing against her panties, from Andrea's point of view she felt like her body was in danger of exploding due to the pressure, she had to do something to avoid of being crushed, then he began to roll, moving to the right side hem to get out of the panties "the damned girl really had to train her legs today".

Having reached the elastic band, there had to be the right moment in which a movement from Annie would raise it "FIVE.... AND….SIIIX….UHHHH….I'M DONE WITH THE SQUAT” and she put down the barbell, then picked up her things and positioned herself on the leg extension and continued her workout.

This was Andrew's chance, in fact for each repetition the elastic loosened slightly and created a small opening for the man "ok it's time" he said diving and ending up crushed against the thigh "yes fuck! Now I have to roll all over my leg hoping the bitch doesn't hear me."

Andrew went down little by little as Annie's sets went by until he reached her ankle, "sorry, can we take turns?" she heard Andrew from above, that was Tara! The milf from the gym, she would definitely help him, so as he was about to get out of the leggings, a very strong pressure pulled him down, crushing him on Annie's ankle "no, there's too much difference in load between us, go do something else" leaving the head from the garment Andrew understood that the exercise in question was the leg press "I only have two sets I won't waste much time" "I said no" Annie replied grinning.

Tara walked away disappointed "That bitch is the same as Andrew, she thinks she can rule the gym thanks to her size"

once the leg press was over Annie rubbed her pussy thinking about her prisoner and started heading to the bathroom, “fuck, I don't want to end up licking her feet like last time, I have to jump” and threw herself onto the floor from several feet in the air (to him) “perfect now I just have to ask someone for help..”BOOM…..BOOM...BOOOOM the little man hadn't calculated that at his height he wouldn't have been able to attract the attention of any of those giants, moreover he had to dodge the gigantic feet of each of them “I have to find shelter before I end up crushed!” and a gigantic shoe landed right in front of him, overcome by fear he decided to cling to it to avoid being still on the floor.

“Here we are, little slave, it's time for a little adoration” said Annie, looking in her panties. “But where have you ended up, won't you try to hide from me?” after a few seconds she realized that Andrew had run away, so she returned to the room to inspect the floor, while Andrew had climbed the shoe he saw the giantess return, so without thinking twice he threw himself inside the shoe.

The stench inside the shoe was almost unbearable, but Andrew knew he had to resist, after an indefinite amount of time Andrew woke up inside the upside down shoe and went outside, he was in a boy's bedroom judging by the colors, he therefore wasted no time and walked towards a gigantic desk, thanks to the wire connected to the lamp he reached the top of the desk and there he waited for the giant's arrival.

It wasn't long before he began to hear bangs, the door flew open and a gigantic, skinny boy entered the room and approached the desk,

Andrew couldn't believe his eyes, the colossal giant in front of him was Bill.