- Text Size +

 Annie still couldn't believe how lucky she was to find Andrew, and as she did squats she thought and anticipated what she would do to the little guy when she got home and started getting wet.

Andrew in the bag was in tears, he had gone from being the biggest and most powerful to the smallest and weakest, while he was immersed in these thoughts his world began to move, this meant one thing, Annie was finished and was going home.


Once she got home Annie put her keys on the table and put her bag on the floor, she lived in a small apartment that's why she spent every night of passion at Andrew's house, when she got to the bathroom she began to undress and once naked she looked at herself in the mirror, Annie she felt magnificent, looked at her arms, biceps, big firm breasts, narrow and lean waist, then turned and looked at her beautiful ass and muscular thighs.
After having washed and dressed she headed towards the bag where little Andrew was contained
"LITTLE ANDREW, BIG ANNIE IS COMING EHEEHEHE"
she opened the smaller pocket of the bag and found the trembling dot, "THERE YOU ARE" she said with an evil smile, from her point of view Andrew saw the sky tear apart and the familiar gigantic face appeared
"PLEASE ANNIE LET ME OUT OF HERE" Annie being close she heard Andrew's little voice
"AHAHAHAHA ANDREW, YOUR LITTLE VOICE IS RIDICULOUS, COME HERE LITTLE ONE" she took Andrew between her index finger and thumb, he was even smaller than her phalanges, she brought him close to her big, open eye and saw the tiny muscular man trying to free himself.
"NOW IT'S TIME FOR FUN ANDREW" she stood to her full immense height and headed towards the bedroom.

She entered the room and placed little Andrew on the bedside table and began to undress until she remained in her underwear. Andrew saw the beautiful giantess undress her thick dark hair, her gigantic breasts and her immense ass.
"COME HERE LITTLE ONE, IT'S TIME TO SATISFY YOUR SUPERIOR"
After picking up Andrew she placed him on the bottom of the bed, she lay down and stretched her long legs towards him, Andrew saw two monolithic feet land in front of him, from her perspective they were more than 150 feet
"COME FORWARD AND CLIMB MY FEET MICRO-ANDREW"
Andrew approached and touched the heel, it was slightly rough to the touch and smelled of strawberries, fortunately she had washed it shortly before, he observed the foot in all its size and found a point where he could try to climb it, he approached the small skin protrusion and began to climb, after a few minutes he reached the plant, here the skin was softer and he risked falling several times.

After several minutes he reached his toes and completed the climb, while he was trying to catch his breath his big toe and second toe closed around him
“AHAHAHAHA MY TOES COMPLETELY DWARF YOU, MY STRAIGHT BIG TOE IS 5 TIMES TALLER THAN YOU”
Andrew was suffocating between his toes, here the smell was no longer so good and sweat began to flow down him
"YOU DID GOOD LITTLE MICROBE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR REAL FUN..."
with anora the little guy between her toes she took off her bra and threw it on the floor then brought her foot closer and picked up andrew
"YOU ALWAYS LIKED MY MELONS, COME AND LOOK AT THEM CLOSELY" saying this she released her grip on the left breast and Andrew fell exactly on the nipple, that nipple that he once squeezed between his fingers was now as big as him and his areola was it extended for quite some space
"GO MICRO-ANDREW, START TEACHING ME" Annie thundered
Andrew was frightened and began to massage the nipple which began to grow until it exceeded it and doubled in height.
He had never felt so small, now even one nipple dominated him completely
"YES....CONTINUE LIKE THIS..." Annie said and moved her right hand inside her panties and began to stimulate herself
Andrew didn't like where this was going "Annie please stop I'm tired, how about we stop and call a doctor?" the giantess ignored him and continued touching herself, so Andrew stopped massaging her nipple and tried to get off the tit
"HEY FLEA WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING? AND HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY THE ALMIGHTY ANNIE" the giantess was now out of her mind, so she took Andrew and pulled him close to her panties, letting him fall near the hem
"GOOD MICROBE, RAISE THE ELASTIC OF MY TONG AND LICK MY PUSSY" Andrew, still terrified, tried to raise the elastic with all his strength, but was unable to do so. The man could deadlift 1000 pounds but he couldn't move mere panties.
"REMEMBER WHEN WE FUCKED AND YOU REFUSED TO LICK IT? NOT ONLY NOW WILL YOU HAVE TO LICK IT BUT YOU WILL RISK DROWNING IN MY JUICES EHEHEHEH.... WAIT, YOU'RE NOT IN YET?" before the big Annie unleashed her wrath she saw little Andrew trying to move the elastic of her thong, but failing.
"AHAHAHAH HOW DID YOU FALL DOWN ANDREW, YOU'RE NOT EVEN ABLE TO LIFT UP ANY PANTIES ANYMORE, PATHETIC...."
"LET BIG ANNIE GIVE YOU A HAND"
the giantess brought her hand closer and with a single finger lifted her panties, so Andrew could see her gigantic shaved pussy.


"COME ON LITTLE BUGS GET CLOSER TO MY BIG PUSSY" then with her other hand she pushed the little defenseless speck which fell through the panties into the gigantic pussy
"I CAN'T RESIST, IT'S TOO HOT IN HERE" Andrew recovered and found himself in front of Annie's labia, so he approached her and began to massage them
"WE ARE NO FLEA, I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING, I'LL HAVE TO DO IT ALONE..."
Andrew heard Annie's powerful voice and saw his gigantic finger coming, overwhelming him and entering her enormous vagina.
Here the temperature rose further and the juices soaked him completely.
"BE USEFUL AND LICK MY CLIT" then left tiny Andrew over the clit which was a little bigger than him
Andrew's pride was increasingly wounded and he repeatedly hit his clit, this time making himself heard by the giantess "WELL, LITTLE MAN, KEEP IT UP"
he didn't have to be told twice and continued to hit the ball with kicks, punches and bites
"AH YES...CONTINUE LIKE THIS... YES....YES LIKE THIS" the giantess' moans became louder and louder and her already wet pussy became soaked, just before she drowned Annie she reached her climax with a loud moan.

Little Andrew was expelled from the pussy and landed on the surface of the panties, while Annie caught her breath "EHHH..... EHHH ......GOOOOD JOB FLEA.... YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF USEFUL" having said this she widened the thong and let Andrew and his fluids out the right side of the panties and got into a sitting position with his legs spread creating a wall around Andrew.
The little man caught his breath and wiped the vaginal fluids from his face, having done this he looked up and saw the immense Annie looking at him with a look of superiority.

"WELL MICROBE, NOW THAT YOU HAVE RECOVERED, BOW BEFORE YOUR GODDESS ANNIE AND SWEAR TO ME ABSOLUTE FIDELITY" Andrew exhausted did not have the strength to argue, so he bowed in front of her enormous pussy covered by panties "I swear loyalty to you goddess Annie, I will be the your faithful slave
"WELL LITTLE FLEA, I SEE YOU ARE LEARNING YOUR NEW PLACE IN THE WORLD" with that she got up from the bed in the enormity of him took little Andrew between her fingers and placed him on the bedside table as he left the room.
Andrew felt deeply humiliated, too tired to think about what had happened, he collapsed and fell asleep.