- Text Size +

Three To Party

Part 1


By Richard C.H. Davies


Peter put his keys down on the counter by the kitchen and walked into the living room. He could hear female giggling.


"Hey," he greeted his wife, Ella, and their friend Layla. They were chuckling together. The two women held glasses with sparkling prosecco or champagne in them. They were surrounded by beauty products. They had evidently had a home care and spa day at home.


"Hey," They both said over to him sweetly. Grinning and welcoming him in. "Come over," Ella encouraged him, "sit," he followed her gesture and sat between them on the sofa.


"How was your day?" Ella asked him pleasantly. She had taken the day off work to celebrate Layla's birthday.


"Oh, you know, same old," he unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt to relax a bit. "Pressure on the markets at the moment," he glanced at Layla. "How are you doing?" He asked. "Happy Birthday."


She smiled sweetly. She was attractive, dark long hair, bright eyes and powerful eyebrows, an angular jaw and lovely round breasts; with more slender hips than his wife.


His wife was even more attractive, she was larger of body and more shapely as well; exactly how he liked her. Her finest feature was her expressional eyes.


"Great, we've had a great time today, we've put face masks on, manicures, pedicures, we are all showered and clean. We couldn't be more pampered," she smiled at him.


"How's the Err…"


"Job hunt?" She asked cutting in. He had been intending to ask about her dating situation but he went with it. "Oh you know, it's a hard market… The economy isn't…"


"She's looking for the right thing," Ella cut in to rescue Layla, who nodded with a smile.


"Oh okay… and err… are you still going out with… Simon?" He enquired.


"No, we split up a while back, I'm just… you know… I'm spending time finding myself, I'm focusing on me time," Layla replied, blushing slightly with embarrassment at not having any positive news to share.


"We were just having a drink, do you want to join us?" Ella interrupted.


"Sure, sounds good," Peter accepted a glass. They toasted and drank together… for quite some time.


*


"Ooh strawberries!" Layla exclaimed. "I love them," she eyed them up as Ella brought the freshly washed strawberries over in a bowl.


"Peter and I like to eat them like this," Ella popped one in her mouth but left half of it sticking out between her lips. She leaned towards Peter and he kissed her lips and then bit the strawberry into two.


"Hmm, nice, I can't really do that on my own," Layla said with a sunken head.


"Here, give it a try," Ella said as she did it again and leaned over Peter and towards Layla.


He watched as the faces of both women closed towards each other above him.


They kissed gently, both of them smiling playfully and then bit the strawberry in half.


"You're right," Layla said as she chewed. "It's a great way to eat strawberries," strawberry juice trickled down the side of her mouth to her chin.


She licked it off with her tongue.


They both looked at Peter and laughed at his expression.


"Did you enjoy watching that?" Ella asked playfully. Her eyes were slightly muddled from drinking so much.


"Yeah, it was hot," he said with an eager nod of his head.


"He has a fantasy about being shrunken down and being used as a sex toy, so I expect he liked the point of view of watching us doing that," Ella said matter of factly as she glanced over at Layla, who snickered.


"Yeah? Well you have a fantasy about multiple people doing stuff to you at the same time," Peter retorted.


Ella blushed.


"Well, yes, what's wrong with that?" She smiled slightly embarrassed. "Plus in that fantasy you're always there," she smirked. "Sometimes it's multiple versions of you," she said, winking at Layla.


"Sounds quite sexy to me," Layla added. "I would love to have multiple people servicing me at once," she grinned widely and took another sip of the Prosecco.


"Well… seeing as you both like that fantasy… we're all here now…" Peter suggested, almost as a pass away comment, not really expecting the women to take him up on the offer.


"Hey, I'm game if Layla is," Ella smirked playfully, looking from Peter to Layla. She had a dirty and suggestive grin on her face. "Birthday treat Layla?"


"Err… sure," Layla blushed. "Well you guys are the hosts and I would hate to be rude and decline your hospitality," they all giggled nervously.


"Hmm," Ella bit her bottom lip. "Plus I've got a surprise for later," she smiled.


"Ooh, intriguing," Layla's eyes lit up. "So…" her eyes rolled uncomfortably. "How does this work… like… are there any … like ground rules?"


"Hmm," Ella considered for a moment, "Well you can't run off with my husband after this, shall we put that as rule number one?" They all laughed.


"Ooh and don't get me pregnant," Layla glowered at Peter, who put his hands up in the air as if wrongly accused of something.


"Oh yes, that's a good one," Ella nodded, agreeing. She placed her prosecco down on the side. "Perhaps no penetrative action for you two,"


Layla nodded.


"But kissing, licking… hands… all that stuff?" Peter asked.


"All permitted," Ella leaned over and kissed Peter very passionately on the lips and slid her tongue inside his mouth. He returned the kiss and felt his penis hardening, especially at the thought of Layla watching them.


Ella broke away from him and raised up towards Layla, she brought her hands up and cupped them round Layla's jawline and gently drew her in to kiss.


They kissed each other tenderly, Peter saw their tongues sliding into each other's mouths, exploring each other. Both women moaned in pleasure.


He felt himself harden some more.


"Hmm," you taste of strawberries," Ella smirked.


Layla smiled.


"I love how soft your lips are, and your tongue is so gentle and but… firm at the same time," Layla commented Ella. Neither of them had kissed another woman before. Peter found it enthralling.


Then they both looked down towards Peter, almost hungrily.


"Your turn?" Layla suggested.


As if their brains were completely attuned and without saying anything, or exchanging a look, both women reached down and started to curl his shirt upwards; untucking it from his waistband.


Layla started to unbutton his shirt from the top and Ella from the bottom.


They opened his shirt up, displaying his chest, he had a relatively hairy chest, which was toned and he had a generous six pack which Layla briefly admired.


Layla lowered her head down towards his chest, as Ella did the same to his tummy.


He felt their warm breath washing over his skin in multiple places, and then he felt their warm lips gently pressing down on his skin.


"How's that?" Ella asked as she gently kissed him.


"Amazing," he rasped.


"Hmm, I can't wait until its my turn," Ella replied, Layla nodded eagerly.


Peter watched both beautiful faces kissing and then licking his skin, leaving slimy glistening trails of saliva.


He felt the long hair of both of them tickling his skin, it caused goosebumps to spread across him and he felt his election stiffen to the maximum.


"Hmm, you taste amazing!" Layla commented, smiling up towards Peter's face. Her hungry and passionate look turned him on even more than before.


Between the two of them licking him he felt like they were literally tasting him before he became their meal.


Layla was kissing and licking up his chest and he felt Ella kissing and licking downwards towards his waistband.


He felt Ella starting to unclip and unzip his work suit trousers and she pulled his trousers down from his hips; as well as his briefs; displaying his erect penis which was six or seven inches long.


Layla had kissed and licked over to one of his nipples and was licking and kissing his nipple. This happened at the same time as Ella suddenly slapping her tongue against his erect penis and then sliding her wet tongue up the shaft of his penis.


"Oohh," he gasped in wonder and pleasure at the sensation of both women licking him. "That's amazing!" He gasped.


Both women smiled and Ella inserted his penis into her mouth. Peter gasped in pleasure as he felt her warm mouth completely wrapping around his penis.


Her mouth was lovely and warm and wet.


He usually imagined what it would feel like if he was tiny and she was sucking on his entire body.


He watched both of them in pure delight, being licked and kissed passionately by two beautiful women.


Layla was on all fours and leaning across Peter's body, her arms and legs were straddling him and she was directly on top of him.


Ella grasped his penis in her hand and reached upwards and reached up inside Layla's skirt and tugged.


She pulled Layla's panties down.


Layla licked Peter harder as her excitement intensified, the pressure of her licking flattened her tongue against his body and the surrounds of her mouth and chin were getting wetter and wetter from her own saliva.


Ella pulled Layla's thong down to her knees and then leaned forwards and kissed her between her legs.


Layla's eyes bulged and she gasped with excitement from the surprise of Ella's tongue sliding along her pussy.


"Ahhh," she gasped, her warm breath washing across Peter's face.


They looked into each other's eyes and he could see Layla's horniness.


Peter very gently raised his hands to her top, sliding them round her back and unclipped her bra.


Layla quickly shook the bra free and helped Peter remove her top.


She clambered forwards and still straddled Peter's body with her arms and legs, hovering her naked pussy above his stomach as she brought her breasts down towards his face invitingly.


Ella was still pumping his penis with one hand and her head was between Layla's legs; licking Layla's pussy.


Peter gently gripped one of Layla's breasts and fed it into his mouth, gently sucking on one of her nipples.


"Awww…" she gasped loudly, feeling Ella's tongue plunge inside her pussy. "More, keep doing that," she urged.


Peter reached down with his hand and grabbed a handful of Ella's dress and tugged on it, gesturing her to come closer towards his upper body.


Ella quickly removed her dress and her undergarments and mounted the sofa with her head between Layla's legs and rotated so that her crotch was positioned near Peter's hand.


He snaked his hand over to the warm spot between her legs and started to gently caress her clitoris.


He felt his wife's hips starting to thrust and rub her pussy into his fingers; and she moaned with pleasure.


Ella's mouth was still between Layla's legs, licking at her pussy. Her moaning vibrated between Layla's legs causing a ripple of pleasure through her pussy.


Ella's hand pumped harder around Peter's penis, causing his hips to grind with the motion.


He could see, between Layla's dangling breasts, the bottom half of Ella's face and tongue lapping at Layla's pussy between her legs.


The whole scene and experience was just so incredible, he tried to hold on but it was just too sexy and amazing and overwhelming that it caused Peter to ejaculate.


Ella lowered her mouth down to his penis and hungrily guzzled up his cum, sucking his penis and hoovering it all up with a wet slurping sound. Peter quivered as he finished his orgasm.


He suckled on Layla's nipple and felt her squirming with pleasure.


"Hmm," Ella swallowed his load and then clambered up so that she was next to Layla. "That's my husband done, now it's our turn," she and Layla looked at each other and then their faces met and they kissed passionately.


Then they both looked down towards Peter.


"What next?" Layla's eyes flashed with excitement.


"Time for the surprise, I think," Ella said, biting her bottom lip with excitement.


She reached across to a bag at the end of the sofa and retrieved some kind of handheld device.


"Here's the surprise," she winked at Peter suggestively. "Finally, your fantasy can become reality," Peter blinked at the device in surprise.


How had she managed to afford a shrinking device? He recognised it from TV and online but they were really, really expensive. Well, the legally licenced ones were, but the others were just so dodgy.


With the illegal and unlicenced ones he had heard stories about people continually shrinking until they disappeared, not being able to return to their normal size, and certain limbs and body parts shrinking more than others. Most instances leading to instant or a rather quick fatality.


"Woah, you've actually got a size adjustment device," Layla looked at it in surprise as her naked body straddled Peter's. "Who are you using it on?" She asked slightly nervously.


"The guy with the fantasy about being shrunken down, of course," Ella winked at her and then pointed it at Peter. "Don't worry I saw them test it in the shop," she adjusted the settings. "Are you ready hun?" She asked Peter.


He nodded in amazed excitement.


Ella pointed the device at his chest and pressed the trigger.


They all watched in amazement as he started to shrink.


It was slow at first but noticeable.


Layla looked directly down at him. Her breasts dangling down towards him. Ella leaned her chin on her hands and watched him with an excited grin on her face.


Both of their eyes sparkled in amazement at the spectacle.


Peter looked around in awe as he started to shrink. To start with he just felt a little bit smaller, but then his perspective really started to change and shift to reflect his size.


Both women were looking down at him in awe as well, smiles on their faces as they watched a man who was previously taller than them shrink down well below their own height and size and beyond.


Peter looked upwards, Layla's face and body were getting bigger and bigger.


She stayed frozen where she was; straddling him on all fours.


Her shiny grey eyes watched him intensely. Ella's large hazel eyes also watched him, he admired her large breasts pressing down on the top of the sofa.



Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription