- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is an update of an older tale that I was unable to update due to technical difficulties - I'll be releasing the re-done chapters in short order here. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions for the story - there will be a bigger, less vore-focused tale about our heroines and more characterization for their enemies.


Art by giantesslover45 on deviantart - check him out!


719 BC – Remote Lower Egypt


A hooded figure stood silent and still atop a canyon wall. The impressive geological feature had been formed eons ago by the deep currents of ancient seas that once flowed freely here in the deep desert. Now the only liquid to be found was a modest pond at the deepest point of the resulting valley. Refreshed by rain drainage and an underground spring, the hidden oasis was protected from the wind and dust by the canyon walls, resulting in a flourishing of local flora and fauna. Under the gaze of unrelenting Ra - Lord of the Sun - and his great, golden orb one rule reigned above all others; wherever there was water there was therefore life, in all of its busy multitudes and expressions.


There were only two entrances into the resulting natural sanctuary- narrow passages that scarcely had room for two men to pass through side-by-side at a time and not much else. Furthermore, both of these crevices were well-hidden by the sands without. The security, seclusion, and excellent water access made it the perfect hiding spot for anyone who didn’t want to be found.


Indeed, the next nearest freshwater was a league’s journey away - only by crossing a vast expanse of scrubland and sands would one eventually be able to reach the great River Nile, whose green and flowery riverbanks starkly contrasted the dry, reddish earth and dull sand dunes that stretched out for leagues beyond its embrace. There, many tufts of white smoke rose lazily into the air as countless communities clustered closely to life-giving conduit. Sadly, this year those same communities have been ravaged and countless lives shattered - all as part of the eternal predation of the strong on the weak.


For as the Gods also saw fit to ordain; wherever there was life, there was predation also. 


****


Outside the canyon, by one of the entrances, a great number of men now marshaled. By ones and twos they lugged their supplies painstakingly through the crevasse, leaving a few chariots and some pack animals behind them. Curses and swears echoed up and down the passage as meanwhile the makings of an army camp took shape all around the oasis. Armed with spears and clad in short white kilts, these working men were mere peasants, vagabonds, and other such scum for the most part, although a few fancy-looking hats denoted those with a more authoritative role here and there. Roused to arms by their masters’ lies and extortion - or their own simple greed - either way banditry and looting had quickly become their preferred way of life. 


Knowing that Pharaoh's justice was absolute, these brigands had abandoned any sense of justice absolutely when they declared rebellion against His rule. Correctly understanding that no mercy would ever be forthcoming for them, the rebels now brazenly stole from His servants. Of the men they left none alive wherever possible, while the women and children they kept only for the most heinous purposes. These particular bandits had been raiding villages up and down the countryside of the Upper Nile for some months, spreading death and chaos in their wake. Normally working in only small bands, they had come together to organize, train and divy the loot before dispersing again into the wilderness - altogether, they numbered at least 300 or more.


Backs arched and arms strained as they unpacked their supplies, leaving most of the loot packed away in the wicker baskets it had been hurriedly stuffed into when they had initially stolen it. An attempt had been made to transport a large keg of beer, which had sadly cracked open and created a small mud-scape outside the entrance. That had led to several scuffles over responsibility for such blunder.


Despite the ideal location, many of the group were already anticipating their departure in the morning, and only unpacked the necessities. The canny insurgent bands always relocated before they could be caught - it wouldn’t be long before this group too moved along, leaving behind little more than assorted trash, crudely scrawled images of the Evil Eye, and amateurishly drawn pornography to taunt any would-be pursuers.


****


Ere the sun had fully risen, the camp had been set. Most of the sated soldiers now reclined in and about their goatskin tents, chatting and finding idle distractions as they recovered from their march. Their officers were more restless; these nobles considered themselves quite above the station of the commoners they commanded, and an accordingly more refined taste. Thus, having heard the roaring of a pride of lions during the march to the canyon, they now departed to relieve the great cats of their pelts. Most of the troops were exceedingly relieved to avoid any drilling during the day and wished their leaders a long and invigorating hunt. 


As the officers filed out of the canyon to mount their chariots arrayed outside just outside, conversation buzzed among the rank and file. A few took the opportunity to air the chief complaint of the day - apparently they had not been allowed to keep any village girls from the last raid as pleasure slaves. Instead they’d been forced to kill them on the spot before the lads could have any fun; such a disappointment had made everyone a bit cranky and horny. Normally around this time of day a few girls would have been forced to dance for their amusement - and provide a preview of their feminine delights - but in the absence of females only grumbling, drinking and dice games were left for entertainment. 


As a matter of fact, these rapacious miscreants had become so fattened on their ravaging of village girls and emptying of communal larders that they had dared to forget the tales. Bone-chilling stories whispered in fear about the Nubian invasion and the terrific weapons that the Usurper-Pharaoh had used to conquer his enemies.  Horrific history had long since turned to superstition for them, its bloody lessons left to be re-enacted once more.  And so their careless and complacent minds busied themselves, imagining the sex and rich foods that they would purchase upon their return to Lower Egypt. Contented with their spoils and complacent in their apparent safety, little did they realize the fate that was impending upon them. 


None among them saw the hooded figure withdraw from her vantage, easing back her hood despite the brisk, gritty wind. Doom had already gazed down upon the rabble- they had been found wanting and awaited only the hour of their destruction. Today the merry little band of raiders would discover that they were definitely not the only predators at this watering hole…


****

Far away from the overlook of the canyon, a woman was disrobing.


“Are you done yet?” she called out, in sing-song tones. 


Having first shed her leonine cloak, then the rest of her vestments she was as naked as the day she had been born. Like a pillar of obsidian, the unveiled black beauty seemed to rise up from the desert where nothing else dared, unmoved by ripping sandstorms and the relentless sun. Her wide hips seemed to sway as she stood, breasts wobbling just so. Sheer femininity was fully realized in her; a fertility goddess made manifest with more supple flesh than any one man could ever hope to handle. 


“O honored cousin, O shining one… I am now, indeed, well and truly done,” her still-clothed companion replied, sarcasm clipping her every word.


Necklaces and rings fell away last, tinkling as they glittered gold against sand. The curvaceous women's dainty brown feet stepped clear of her trappings, red rubies flashing about them, sparkling with the promise of bloodshed. The nude woman licked her lips, as if savoring the idea, before speaking. 


“Very well then. Have their sentries been dealt with, O most honored huntress?” she asked.


Her counterpart merely rolled her eyes as she examined the few pieces of jewelry that she left in place. About her neck, there rested a broad collar of gold and turquoise. Metal and gemstones reflected brilliantly in the sun, replete with images of goddesses and animals. Her only other ornamentation was a set of armlets and anklets that were much simpler in design, inscribed with symbols that seemed more functional rather than aesthetic. 


“They have,” the other replied with a wicked smile. “Poor fellows would probably have fought back harder if only they knew… At any rate, we’ll have something for the road. Or, knowing you, a midnight snack-”


As she spoke, the hooded woman disrobed in a single, smooth motion. Her clothes fell to the ground, revealing an identical jewelry set beneath her cloak and robe. Her skin was dark like basalt, her palms and soles contrasting with their soft, pinkish tones. Where her sister was rounded, she was toned and tightened. The muscles of her long legs in particular were trim and shapely, but her fierce expression made it clear she was no mere maiden.


“Shall we then?” The robust beauty spoke cheerfully, ignoring the impudence in the other’s words.


“We shall.”


That was the extent of their goodbye before the two split up and headed to the opposite ends of the canyon. There was a crackle of anticipation in the air. The table was set.


****


The nobles and their chariot teams rolled over the hills and away in search of lions to hunt. They were confident no harm would befall them as they ranged freely in what they considered “their” kingdom, as they had so many times before. The wrath of Pharaoh that the peasantry feared so much just never seemed to materialize - no matter how many times they had spat in His face thus far. Surely today would be no different. 


So they had thought. 


The sun had sat perched near the top of the blue sky as the hunters departed - it was well on its way to the horizon when the first chariot returned. To say their late return was an ill portent would be a grave understatement. Unease had begun to spread among those encamped at the oasis, as none of them knew their commanders to be particularly dedicated or adept trackers. This left the worst possibilities as some of the most likely ones; thoughts of mutiny had quickly entered the minds of the most clever and cowardly among them. 


It was a tense atmosphere of silence that prevailed over the small camp outside the northern canyon entrance. The rebels had hitched their animals here near the mouth of the crevasse that was used as a main entrance and posted a small number of men to keep an eye out- the decision to expose the camp to external observation had been taken shockingly lightly by the group’s leadership, much to the chagrin of several veterans.


****


Two panicked horses burst through the little encampment, dragging an empty basket behind them. They knocked over piles of weapons and supplies as they went. One unfortunate fellow was caught up in the basket as it went and dragged away howling into the distance as the animals ran for all they were worth. 


"To arms!" went the cry of the watchman. 


His alarm went up none too soon. Another chariot raced past, carrying only a single rider. Seized by terror, the driver screamed, "Fly! Fly! Fly!" at the top of his lungs - no one paid him any attention though. All eyes were on the horizon. 


For, standing there for all to see, was the unmistakable form of a giant woman. 


Having just crested the nearby hill, her feminine silhouette almost blotted out the sun. Her comely form filled the still bright sky, the sun's golden globe eclipsed by her great ebony curves. 


"Gods, the rumors are TRUE!" cried a soldier in terror. “They have a MENHIT!” 


As the cry went out men began to quaver. The distant figure began her approach, first with a sultry walk, then with a jog. A menacing jog. 


Before her, the two last chariots fled madly, driving their horse-teams ragged. Despite the charioteers’ best efforts, she overtook them swiftly. Her massive bust cast an ominous shadow as she bent down to seize her quarry. 


“Ooh, how many of you?” the giant woman grunted as she grabbed the leftmost chariot in her hand. 


An arrow harmlessly plinked against her thigh, reminding her of her other target. Consequently, she casually batted the other chariot off course, sending the basket careening away from its horse team. A couple of passengers managed to throw themselves clear of the crash at which point those who could still move, fled. 


Paying them little mind, the giantess came to a stop. Gently, she untangled the horse team from the chariot she was holding, freeing the animals before taking a moment to assess her catch. Though easily observed in the distance due to her great size, nary a man was left in the camp to see; they had fled into the canyon with all due speed. 


At close range, the charioteers could make out her face in detail. Her expression was pleasant, played over a kind, soft face with plump lips and a broad nose. She was probably beautiful, but this close up her scale was too overwhelming to really tell. Her titanic bust hung over them, while further down below they could see her round belly. 


Further south her indescribably smooth and rounded thighs could be made out, and between them her womanhood. Her plump outer lips slightly protruded… It was more sex than any of them had hoped to see for some time- nonetheless the remaining three men in the chariot basket cowered rather than cheered before her heaving breasts. 


Something in her brown eyes unnerved them.