- Text Size +

It was a really hot day in June, and Sarah, who usually refrained from eating unhealthy food, was standing in the local ice cream shop hoping to get some relief. This was definitely a splurge for her. At 40, Sarah kept in incredible shape, watching everything she ate and working out daily. Most people assumed when they met her that she was 10 years younger.


Dressed in designer active wear, Sarah looked incredible. She wore a pink sports bra and matching pink leggings that hugged her long tanned legs. Sarah loved this brand because the fabric always felt smooth and silky against her skin, and although she was an avid runner, her shoes were still bright white, with a tasteful design that complimented her outfit.


One minute Sarah had been waiting in line at the ice cream shop and the next she had blacked out. The heat had really gotten to her. She was sure she was laying on the ground, but no one seemed to be paying any attention to her. Although she couldn't see anything yet, she could hear the customers placing their orders.


What was more strange is that Sarah had fallen into something. She could move around a bit but she felt like a kid in a ball pit. She was completely surrounded and could not easily free herself in her current state. Even as her vision began to clear, Sarah was still struggling to figure out what had happened.


Still unsure of what was going on, Sarah's vision improved to the point where she could see the people in line. The next customer was her friend Megan and her two daughters Lisa and Carly. The girls were twins. When they were younger, Sarah would sometimes help Megan out by babysitting. It was pretty incredible that at the end of Summer both of them were heading off to college. For the first time in their lives, they would be separated although still in the same city. Carly had been accepted to Harvard and Lisa was off to MIT.


Sarah tried shouting out to her friend, but Megan did not appear to hear her. This was bizarre as Megan was literally just feet away from her, but the perspective was very strange. Everything around Sarah was huge. It was like she was surrounded by giants.


That is when Sarah noticed one of the girls at the shop approaching her with what appeared to be a mountain of ice cream. The cold dessert got closer and closer as it appeared like Sarah was going to be crushed, and oddly enough that is what happened. Sarah's body was pressed against the vanilla ice cream. She felt her legs being sucked in and before she realized what had happened Sarah was trapped up to her waist. She also appeared to be surrounded by rainbow sprinkles which were likely the objects that Sarah had confused for the balls after she had first regained consciousness.


None of this was making any sense, but it didn't really matter. What did was the fact that at this moment, Sarah was stuck in a cup of ice cream. She was freezing. The initial pain from the extreme cold had already caused her legs to go numb and that sensation was moving up her body. If Sarah did not figure out something soon, there was a real chance that she would die from hypothermia. This was even more ironic considering it was the heat that had initially made her feel a bit sick in the first place.


Things, however, were about to get much worse. Sarah's friend was the customer in line and it appeared that her cup of vanilla ice cream and sprinkles was part of their order. While this did offer the opportunity to potentially be rescued it also meant that there was a real risk that if she did not figure something out soon, she would end up as someone’s dessert. Would anyone even notice Sarah sticking out? Her body was slowly sinking deeper into the viscous cream.


Sarah struggled and wriggled her body, but it seemed like the more she moved, the deeper she sank. The ice cream was now up to her chest, and her arms were pinned to her sides by the sticky dessert. Sarah knew she had to act fast.


She screamed, hoping that perhaps her friend would hear her. Instead she suffered a further indignity as someone from the store put a cap over her cup of ice cream and placed Sarah in a bag. Sarah suddenly found herself trapped in darkness as other ice creams were added to the bag. She began to truly doubt whether anyone would actually find her before she froze to death. Things had taken a dark turn.


The next ten minutes felt like an eternity. Trapped in her vanilla prison, Sarah's body ached from the cold. The ice cream was literally sucking the heat from her tiny body. During this time Sarah called out, but no one heard her. Megan and her daughters were too engrossed in their current conversation. Besides, how could they possibly ever think that Sarah had contracted the shrinking virus.


When the car finally stopped, Sarah felt her bag being lifted and brought inside. This was the moment of truth. She needed to get someone's attention and fast. However, during the ride her body had sunk even deeper into the ice cream. Now only Sarah's head was still exposed and she had refrained from struggling as this only seemed to cause her to sink deeper.


As the bag opened, Sarah felt someone reach in and grab her ice cream. After being trapped in the bag in near total darkness the flash of light was blinding. Sarah could not see who had her as they ripped off the top of the ice cream container. Knowing that she did not have much time, Sarah screamed with all her might, but no one seemed to hear her cries.


That was bad enough, but things only got worse as Sarah saw a spoon enter her container. The entire cup of ice cream shook as the spoon landed near Sarah's body before rising up again. For a moment, the tiny woman just stared in stunned silence. Either that spoon was going to lift her up to a waiting mouth or even worse potentially split her in half before lifting her up to a waiting mouth. At Sarah's size the impact with the spoon would be similar to being hit by a car. Whatever the final outcome, one thing was perfectly clear. It was not going to end well for her.


Nearly frozen in place, Sarah continued her efforts at screaming but it had no effect. Despite her fear and the adrenaline coursing through her veins, she felt herself fading. If she was destined to meet her end today, perhaps that would be a less painful way to go. The spoon had stopped for a minute as conversation happened above her. She could not quite make out the individuals talking but Sarah did recognize the voices. Her only hope was that Megan or one of her daughters might recognize her, but trapped nearly up to her neck that seemed very unlikely.


Just as Sarah began to lose hope, the spoon suddenly moved again. It dipped into the ice cream, scooping up a chunk that contained Sarah's tiny body and lifting her up to the waiting mouth of the person who had ordered the ice cream. As the spoon approached her face, Sarah finally recognized Megan's daughter, Lisa.


Sarah closed her eyes, bracing for impact, but instead, she felt a warm, wet sensation. The person had licked the entire scoop of ice cream, and Sarah was still trapped inside. At least now, she was out of the cold, but this was a whole new level of humiliation.


The tongue moved around her body, and Sarah couldn't help but feel a strange sensation. It was like being trapped in a hot tub, but instead of water, it was saliva. The person continued to lick, and Sarah's body was being pulled and stretched in all directions.


Finally, the tongue deposited Sarah into the waiting mouth of the teenager. She lay there, covered in saliva and bits of ice cream as the girl savored the flavor. This was her last chance. Trapped in the mouth, she needed to immediately get Lisa's attention. Summoning up what little energy she had left, Sarah rose to her knees only to be tossed to the side as her captor continued to enjoy her dessert.


Sarah was certain that if she could avoid being chewed, Lisa would taste something different. Although by this point she was covered in cream, most of it had been licked off. She was also much bigger than any of the sprinkles. However, as she was tossed around, Sarah's foot slid back into Lisa's throat causing the girl to gag.


This was it. This was Sarah's chance to escape. Lisa's mouth began to open and Sarah desperately tried to crawl forward. It was slick and difficult for Sarah to find any traction. Things happened so quickly, that she barely had time to register what was happening. When it did there was nothing she could do to react.


Lisa's mouth filled with liquid as she took a large sip of something, presumably to help with the tickle in her throat. The liquid was very hot and instantly burned Sarah as it covered her. What little liquid made its way to her mouth confirmed that the teenager was drinking Starbucks, and that burning hot coffee was dragging her toward the back of Lisa's mouth.


A second gulp filled Lisa's mouth with liquid and nearly dragged Sarah down the teenager’s throat. Without anything to grab onto, Sarah was helpless as she plunged toward Lisa's gullet. She had briefly managed to grab onto Lisa's tongue but the slippery organ kept sliding in and out of her grip. Her feeble attempts were not enough to prevent her from entering the heat and darkness of Lisa’s throat.


Just as she was about to be swallowed, her foot slipped, and Sarah was dragged down into Lisa's esophagus. Her entire body was coated in the hot beverage, and the trickle that made it down her throat surprised the woman.  If she somehow managed to survive this awful experience, Sarah promised herself that she would never drink Starbuck’s again.


There was a strange sensation as Sarah’s body was forced into the tight tube that led to Lisa’s stomach.  Thankfully she was a bit too big to comfortably fit. 


"Uugghh..." Lisa groaned. It was clear that Sarah was stuck for the moment which had caused the young woman some discomfort. There was still hope. Perhaps Lisa would vomit her back up. Sarah attempted to stretch out as much as possible in order to prevent herself from further sliding down.


Two things, however, were working against Sarah. First Lisa's esophagus, which was programmed to push food down, relentlessly pressed against the tiny woman’s body. The strong muscles were determined to drag her to her doom. The other issue was the lack of oxygen. In the tight quarters of Lisa's chest, air was running out. Sarah was getting very light headed.


As she felt herself drifting in and out of consciousness, Sarah's muscles relaxed and the descent down picked up speed aided by another swig of burning hot coffee. Seconds later she splashed down into a pool of fluid.  It was pitch black like being lost inside a deep cavern.  With no sense of her surroundings, Sarah realized that she was trapped in Lisa's belly and there was no way out.


More coffee entered from above splashing nearby. Sarah also smelled melting ice cream, but the overwhelming scent hitting her nostrils was vomit. There was no escaping it, and the space was filled up with digestive enzymes as Lisa’s stomach instinctively reacted to incoming food.  Sarah was doomed.  While she tried to remain optimistic, Sarah understood that her life was going to end as this young woman's dessert. No one would ever know what exactly had happened to her.


In total darkness, Sarah began to feel a tingling sensation in her feet and legs. Digestion had begun. Lisa's belly was filling up with the fluids that would ultimately break the trapped woman down into her various nutrients. The air was thick and toxic. This was not how Sarah envisioned her last moments on Earth, and she prayed that she would pass out from lack of oxygen before the pain set in.


An occasional rumble would knock her around, covering her body with the dangerous enzymes. Sarah was feeling light headed. She just wanted to fall asleep. In a daze, she walked over to the side of Lisa’s stomach and sat up against the wall before closing her eyes. A minute later she was unconscious. Lisa's body continued to perform its task, breaking down the woman's body before depositing the remains in her small intestine.


For the rest of the day, what remained of Sarah's body continued to make its way through Lisa's digestive track eventually being deposited in her colon...



------------------------------------------


The next morning was Saturday and Lisa pulled herself out of bed around 11:00. With sleep still in her eyes she trudged into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.


As Lisa began to pee, she suddenly felt the need to fart.


"Ahh.." She hissed. Her bowels rumbled and a trickle of brown fluid slid out of her ass. Lisa's nose wrinkled as she released a series of farts that shook her entire body.


The teenager continued to urinate as what seemed like endless amounts of gas continued to emanate from her ass.  Each time her stomach rumbled, she let out another fart.  Clearly she had eaten something that had disagreed with her.


As Lisa finished peeing, the liquid coming out of her ass had turned a blackish brown before beginning to solidify. It continued to flow out of her in uncontrollable squirts. The smell really reeked.


"I really need to drink less coffee," Lisa cursed under her breath as the painful gas and diarrhea finally passed giving way to a few more solid lumps. One of those contained the skeletal remains of Sarah. It had been pressed firmly in place. All that remained of the woman were her bones and a few bits of hair that Lisa's body was unable to digest. The rest of her had been processed into energy and nutrients for the teenager.


After wiping Lisa got up and looked down at the toilet. The remnants of Sarah were floating among the mess, but the brown water prevented Lisa from noticing anything. Without further thought, Lisa flushed the toilet before turning on the shower. She picked up a bottle of air freshener and sprayed the room thoroughly before hopping in.  As Lisa washed her hair, the young woman had no idea that the remains of her mother's friend were lost forever in the city sewers.