- Text Size +

Giantess Anthology Short Story

 

The Pawn Broker – Revenge of the cheated – Chapter 1

 

By Richard CH Davies

 

Faye glanced over her shoulder to the group of people who were drinking at one of the tables in the bar. 

 

Then she looked back at her friend Deborah; known as Debs. 

 

"So you're really going to do it then?" Debs asked, leaning into the drinks bar next to her. 

 

"Break up with him?" Faye responded in surprise. 

 

"No, of course you're going to break up with him after he cheated on you, I meant shrinking him down…"

 

A dark look overcame Faye's face. 

 

"Yes, yes I've decided that he's got to pay for what he's done. It's not enough for me to break up with John. It's not enough to just post it about what he's done on social media; you know, that he's a cheating bastard."

 

"Fair enough," Debs nodded in agreement. "Can I help you then?"  

 

Faye considered it for a moment. 

 

"Sure, I've got the shrinking formula, it's in powder form. I was thinking of spiking his drink…" Faye looked at Debs for affirmation.  

 

"Sounds good, I could distract him while you do it… or even better why don't we just do it here at the bar. When we get the next round we've just gotta make sure he drinks it,"

 

Faye nodded with a smile, and so they did exactly that. 

 

*

 

Faye and Debs walked back to the table with the drinks on trays. Faye made a note of which one was John's spiked drink. 

 

They placed the trays down on the table and started to hand out drinks to their friends. 

 

"No!" Faye shouted loudly, slapping Peter's hand away from the beer. "That one's John's," she said more calmly, composing herself and passing it over to John. 

 

"Okay," Peter looked confused as he took another identical looking beer. "Over- protective much?" He asked sarcastically. 

 

"Overbearing more like," John muttered under his breath as he took a sip of his drink. Both Faye and Debs heard it, their heads snapped towards him and they both glowered at him for a moment. 

 

He ignored them and kept his eyes down on the table. 

 

Arrogant shit! Faye thought. I can't wait to shrink you down. 

 

Over the course of half an hour they watched him out of the corner of their eyes every time he took a sip of the beer until he finished it… or nearly all of it. 

 

"Right my round then," Peter stood up. "Finish your beer mate," he slapped John on the back and John downed the rest of it. 

 

Faye smirked slightly and glanced at her watch. 

 

The shrinking time varied per person but in approximately another ten to twenty minutes it should be kicking in; according to what she had been told. 

 

*

 

"Ohh… I feel weird," John suddenly murmured. He had been quieter than usual this evening since he had drunk the beer. 

 

It had definitely taken away a bit of his cocky attitude which was a pleasant start to proceedings for Faye. 

 

Faye and Debs knew what was up with him really, the rest of the friends were chatty enough to not notice too much that John was quieter than usual.  

 

"Why don't you take him to get some fresh air Faye?" Debs suggested. Faye nodded agreement and held out her hand for John to take. 

 

He looked up groggily, his eyes looked a bit more drawn than usual. He took her hand and allowed her to guide him to the exit. 

 

He staggered a few times but she helped support him and guided him through the fire escape door as quickly as she could. 

 

Debs watched them leave with a wry smile, she noticed that John was already at Faye's shoulder height. It wouldn't be long now, as he was starting to actively shrink down. 

 

*

 

"What's happening to me?" John asked, looking up at Faye… which was strange. He usually looked down at her. 

 

He was confused he had only drunk a few beers, he couldn't have been drunk. Someone must have spiked his drink… 

 

Faye looked down at him with pursed lips. She had him braced against the wall of the fire escape corridor. Nobody was around and the lighting and decor was basic and bland. 

 

"You're getting what you deserve…" she replied simply and cryptically. 

 

He creased his forehead in confusion. What was she going on about? Why couldn't she just speak plainly?

 

"What?" He asked, shaking his groggy head and trying to clear his jumbled thoughts. 

 

His vision blurred and when he looked up at her again he had to double take. He was looking up at her from her hip height. This was impossible. He looked down to check he was still standing upright; which he was.

 

"I'm… shrinking?" He asked incredulously. 

 

"Yes, you dumb shit," Faye replied. "You cheated on me and now a few things are happening to you. Firstly, I'm breaking up with you… but, oh, by the way secondly you're shrinking down to about 8 inches… I think that's the height that the packet said…"

 

"You did this?" He lunged forwards at her angrily, but bounced off her tensed thigh and rebounded against the wall. 

 

He heaved against the wall and panted from the exertion. His body was stressed from the rapid shrinking. 

 

His clothes were loose and heaping around him as he shrunk down inside them. 

 

The world around him kept seeming to get bigger around him. 

 

He looked up at her body which towered over him now. She stood with her hands on her hips looking down at him dispassionately. 

 

"I would say you're about 8 inches tall now," she said with a wry smile. "Time for you to go," she reached down towards him to pick him up. 

 

John tried to struggle to get away. He managed to slip past her hands and he ran as fast as he could away from her, towards the main fire escape door. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription