- Text Size +

He heard her boots clomping on the concrete floor behind him but he just kept running. 

 

He ran up to the door and realised that the push bar was too high for him. He would have to jump. 

 

He tried jumping as high as he could but it was too high. He just slid against the metal door. It was freezing cold against his naked body. 

 

He turned back and was met by her giant boots which stood in front of him. 

 

He tried to run past her again but her giant hands grabbed him around his waist and he was hoisted up into the air. 

 

"Don't do this Faye!" He shouted out. She just glared at him a final time and then she turned slightly to open her shoulder bag. 

 

"No!" He shouted out as she lowered his naked body inside her bag and she zipped it up; sealing him inside. 

 

*

 

"Hello my dear, my name is Des'ire, how may I help you?" 

 

"Hi," Faye replied, looking around the shop quite nervously. It was full of miscellaneous items, many of them were sex toys, BDSM gear and kinky clothes. 

 

The Pawn Broker had quite the reputation from what she had heard. "I've heard that you will… buy shrunken people?" She stammered. 

 

Des'ire's eyes suddenly narrowed and her friendly expression hardened. 

 

"I don't know what you mean," she reached down below her counter and Faye turned as she heard the shop door lock behind her. 

 

"I… I'm looking to sell…" Faye continued, lifting her bag. 

 

Des'ire glanced at the bag and saw it moving slightly, her expression softened and she relaxed slightly. 

 

"One needs to take care in this industry," Des'ire noted firmly. She looked Faye up and down another time and then gestured for her to follow. 

 

"Come on, follow me to my back office," Faye tentatively followed through and was amazed at the sight she saw. 

 

There were shelves and shelves of glass jars and her eyes widened in shock as she saw that they contained tiny people inside. Men and women, they were all different sizes but generally ranging around six inches. But it was the number of them that shocked her. 

 

Des'ire guided her to another counter in this room and gestured for her to set down her bag there. 

 

"Okay, show me what you've got," she demanded, ignoring Faye's amazement of her collection. She was burning with questions but knew this wasn't the time or the place. 

 

Faye simply nodded and placed the bag down and unzipped it. 

 

John was inside and looking up in fear at the two giantess women staring down at him. 

 

"Hmm… Eight inches…" Des'ire commented and reached down to pick him up. 

 

John panicked and lashed out with his hands and legs; trying to fend her off. 

 

She ignored his attempts and grabbed hold of him around his chest with both hands and lifted him up. 

 

His legs dangled helplessly. He looked at her in shock and then grappled with her, trying to break free. 

 

"Huh, a feisty one," she commented and then turned him around in her hands and examined him, as if he was just a commodity, like a doll, or a vet examining a guinea pig. 

 

"What's his history?" She asked with interest. 

 

"He's quite sporty, fit and healthy, he's my ex-boyfriend, and he cheated on me," 

 

"No!" John protested. 

 

"And a habitual liar," Faye continued. 

 

Des'ire nodded and chuckled as she continued to examine him, checking his limbs and then pinching his penis lightly.

 

"That still works unfortunately," Faye commented. Des'ire smirked slightly. 

 

"Seems in good condition," she commented in agreement. "You're not the first person to drop off a cheating partner to me, and no doubt you'll be the last," 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription