- Text Size +

Her large earrings dangled and jangled from her ears emitting the musical message of his pending fate. 

 

She lifted off her top, she wasn't wearing a bra. He fell backwards at the sight of her giant breasts which dangled in front of her. 

 

She bent forwards to remove her underpants from her wide hips, her breasts swung like huge ponderous pendulums in the air. 

 

He swallowed a bitter taste that hand formed in his mouth. He looked up at her.

 

She was completely naked now, she stepped forwards towards him, her gaze was lapping at him hungrily. He felt… overwhelmed.

 

Her hairy pussy loomed above him…she was drooling with excitement. Her labia lips were long and fleshy and splayed out to the sides with the thrill. 

 

Her sexual aroma was overpowering, it caused him to choke as it caught in his throat. 

 

"Come here my little man dildo, let's see how robust you really are… I want to know if you're worth the money," Bella growled at him, her giant hand reached out to him.

 

John froze, and then he screamed in terror and tried to run away; but she grasped hold of him and he watched his feet lift up and away from the mattress. 

 

His vision rotated around and then he was looking up at her smooth body. 

 

Long strands of glistening sexual juices were drooling out of her pussy as it sailed above him. Bella’s giant fingers reached down and stretched the cave open.

John screamed in sudden realisation. He was going to be used as some kind of dildo for the giant woman's sexual pleasure, this can't be happening to him!

He was turned upside down and everything was a blur, the giant woman was moving and sitting down on the mattress. He was swaying from side to side, then dangled, lowered and then his tiny feet were being fed into the huge vaginal cave which sucked hungrily towards him like a sea monster.

John screamed and struggled to no avail.

He could barely move with the giant hand holding him. His arms waving helplessly around him, beating at the giant fingers, he bit the index finger of the giant woman, but that merely made her moan even louder.

He watched in terror as his tiny feet disappeared into the intensely warm hole and suddenly he started to feel the suction effects of the powerful muscles inside as more of his body was fed to the sexual beast of the giant woman. Inside his body was being surrounded by warm and slimy pulsating flesh.

He was soon deep up to his thighs in the vagina, the other huge hand was rubbing the clitoris above him, the wet pink fingertips passing extremely close to his upper body at a terrifying speed, so close in fact that he feared that his back would be broken. 

John’s balled up fists beat at the giant vagina as his belly disappeared into the large hungry hole. The woman moaned louder still. The giant fingers adjusted position around John until a finger was on each of his shoulders, firmly pushing him inside the vagina, like a dildo.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.