- Text Size +

Title: A Garbage Mage

Commissioned by: ZenryokuTFs

Categories: Original

Characters: Saki (OFC), Honda (OFC)

Cameo(s): None

Tags: F/f, Magic, Transformation, Inanimate Transformation, Trashcan Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Gross, LitRPG

Alternate Titles:

Started: 25/09/2023

Finished: 26/09/2023

Patreon: 26/09/2023

Public: 06/11/2023


Grey clouds obscured the little light customarily granted by the star-filled sky. Brief, faint beams of moonlight occasionally pierced the thick cover before being consumed again by the cloud cover. A cool summer breeze caressed the shadowy figures skulking within the confines of a narrow alleyway.

 

Saki pulled her dark cloak around her athletic frame. The ebony melded with the shadows like liquid obsidian, and the glowing, glittering star-like pattern scattered across the material dimmed, sinking into nothingness as the professional thief engaged her Stealth Skill. She had obtained the Starry Night Cloak back on her first mission from the Titan’s Hand Guild when she gained a mile-stone level and unlocked the Assassin Class - not that she ever used it.

 

“Remember, we can’t let the creep know we’re following him,” Saki chastised from the darkness, her rapid whisper mingling with an ethereal wind that concealed her true location, making it sound like her voice was coming from every dark corner of the alleyway.

 

Even knowing what shadow her partner had vanished into, Honda found herself looking around as the deceptive whispers teased her ears. It made the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Sometimes, she forgot just how skilled Saki was. In her momentary distraction, the toe of Honda’s shoe caught on one of the black sacks of trash lining the alley, her balance shifted abruptly, and she crashed into one of the silver trash cans. It fell to the ground with a loud metallic bang, and the lid wheeled away - none too silently either.

 

“I know your stealth skill is low, but bloody hell… it’s like trying to sneak in with a one-man marching band,” Saki laughed in her haunting voice.

 

Honda’s cheeks warmed. She could hear the thief shaking her head in disbelief at the young mage’s antics.

 

Honda dived behind one of the remaining trash cans. Her legs shivered anxiously beneath her compact weight as she held herself low to the ground.

 

She took a moment to calm her breath. Honda peered over the trash can lid and looked down the alley and across the road where their target was currently inside an eating establishment, wearing dark casual clothes with a furred cloak. He was eating soup. Thankfully, he hadn’t noticed the disturbance in their alley.

 

Boron of Prominence. He was an infamous member of the sex trade. He’d arrived in town a month ago under the alias of Drake Pyron. Unfortunately for him, a previous acquaintance recognised him and had reported him to the Guild, offering a huge reward to anyone who could bring him into custody. Subconsciously, Honda patted her cleavage where she’d stashed the Capture Crystal for quick access.

 

“Mask your presence before he notices you,” Saki’s voice whispered from every direction, the cool wind tracing icy fingers over Honda’s neck. She wasn’t sure if it was her imagination or apart from the cloak’s magic. “And try not to set off any fireworks or anything,” the thief laughed.

 

“R-Right,” Honda said - the thief’s ethereal voice was really throwing her off, and so was the mistake she’d made. She tried to push the recent memory from her mind, focusing on the objects around her.

 

The young, redheaded mage closed her eyes and began forming the spell in her mind.

With practised care, she drew scarlet magic circles behind her eyes. Her heart shuddered, and she nearly lost the spell’s form as she began to overlap the camouflage spell with a second one that would conceal her presence. A pale sheen glided over the emerald embedded in Honda’s dark purple leotard, and it began to glow. On instinct, Honda pressed her hand atop the gem, hiding the enchanted glow while making it easier to use the gem as a focal point for her mana.

 

The hard stone rapidly warmed beneath her palm as the power quickly built.

 

She forced the final ruin into the mental formation.

 

She could feel Saki’s eyes on her.

 

Judging her.

 

Her heart quivered with panic.

 

The focal gem started to vibrate with the building power.

 

Honda hastened her attempt to build the fusion of spells.

 

She would prove and redeem herself.

 

The inexperienced mage poured her mana into the spell.

 

She could both hear and feel the haunting ticking of her mana bar depleting.

 

She would become one with the surroundings.

 

True magical stealth.

 

She just needed to

 

The man in the emerald exploded outward. There was a bright flash of bright green light, and when it faded, a torn bag of trash crashed to the ground, spewing out half of its contents in a foul-smelling menagerie.

 

“...well, that was unexpected…” Saki said, staring at the pile in disbelief.

Focusing her mind, Saki pictured the pile of trash that had been her girlfriend and triggered her Appraisal Skill.

 

Name: Error, Not Applicable

 

Resetting Appraisal to Item Appraisal.

 

Item: Pile of Garbage
  Item Rarity: Common

Item Weight: 50 lb / 22.7 kg

Item Durability: 0/0

Item Value: 0g 0s 0c

Warning:

Poison - Multiple Diseases Present

Combustible - Minor - Will Generate Minor Poisonous Gas

 

Intermediate Item Appraisal

 

Item - Pile of Garbage
  Item Rarity: Common

Item Weight: 50 lb / 22.7 kg

Item Durability: 0/0

 

Hidden Item Located.

 

Capture Crystal x1
  Item Rarity: Rare

Item Weight: 0.3g

Item Value - 30g 0s 0c

Item Durability - 100/100

Enchantment Type: Containment - The target will be contained within the Capture Crystal until the shell is broken.

Consumable - Single Use.

 

Saki rolled her eyes in the shadows and, with a mental command, readjusted her Appraisal Skill to search for active enchantments - and ruled out the Capture Crystal.

 

Enchantment Appraisal

 

Active Enchantment Located

Transformation - Subject ‘Lv 5 Mage: Honda’ - Spell Level: 10 - Mage Designated ‘Honda’ Transformed into Item’ Pile of Garbage’

Spell Duration - Not Applicable, Spell will remain active until dissolved by caster or other - Error - Subject is unable to dissolve Transformation Spell

 

“Honda, you really are useless,” Saki sighed, shaking her head.

“You can’t even turn back on your own... I’ll need to get a transformation potion to turn you back, and I doubt anywhere is still open this time of nigh…shit, and everything’s shut tomorrow…looks like you’ll be spending the weekend as a disgusting pile of garbage.” Saki ranted, pressing her open palm to her forehead. How the fuck did she always end up in situations like this?

“I swear you’re better off as trash than a mage. You seem to be destined for the landfill anyway,” she continued in a tired tone, only for it to become one of amusement at the final thought, and she found herself imagining a scenario in which she dumped Honda into a dumpster and let her transform back into the trash.

 

Maybe she’d do that to her when they got home.

 

If she turned her back.

 

Saki’s lips lifted into a sultry smirk; she was getting hard again.

 

‘No, I need to focus on the job. I can ‘dump’ Honda afterwards,’ Saki thought to herself.

Pausing a moment, the hidden thief looked towards their quarry. He was still eating his soup and hadn’t seemed to notice Honda’s most recent blunder. Maybe she’d still have the chance to capture him before-

 

‘Ah shit…’ Saki let out a long sigh, “I knew I shouldn’t have let you hold onto the Capture Crystal…is there anything you’re not garbage at?” she asked, looking back at the disorganised clump of garbage where the mage had once squatted.

 

As expected, the pile of trash gave no response.

 

Saki spared her quarry another glance and slowly stepped from the shadows. Had anyone been watching, they would have been subjected to the surreal sight of a shadow suddenly gaining corporeal mass. A  silhouetted disembodied head began to stretch out, followed by an elastic-like stretch of shadow that quickly shifted and took on the shape of a humanoid figure. Her features didn’t return until Saki stepped out of the shadows, even with her Stealth Skill deactivated.

 

The thief casually crossed the small distance to the pile of trash. Her nose wrinkled as the foul stench of garbage juice defiled her senses. The spell really was effective. Even at a distance, Honda smelled of old garbage left out to spoil.

 

Saki crouched over the garbage and raised a hand to cup her nose. She breathed in through her nose and out of her mouth, allowing her breath to act as an additional filter to keep out the vile stench. Her cloak shimmered around her, one of the other enchantments triggering now that she wasn’t moving much, making her appear semi-translucent.

 

At the heart of the pile of Honda was a ripped indigo trash bag. Reluctantly, Saki pinched the frayed edge of one of the ripped and began to pull it open. The thief mentally cringed when she felt the material start to give way at the light pressure, the rips widening and exposing more of the foul-smelling trash. As she moved the polyethene bag, it became clear that the ruptured bag had been Honda’s leotard - going by the dark, unusual colour and the locations of the rips, they lined up perfectly with the arm, leg, and neck holes…or at least they did until the growing tears started to link the holes.


  Saki shivered; garbage juice trickled down her wrist. It was so greasy, cold, and foul smelling that it easily penetrated her filtration method.

“Oof, you’re disgusting,” Saki shivered, flicking her wrist and sending the juices that once made up the inexperienced mage’s blood to the ground. She cringed again.

 

‘You can do this…and you’ll make the runt pay for this later…’ she mentally reassured herself. Reluctantly, she reached into what had been a neck hole - though now it had merged with either armhole, creating a long, slimy rupture in the bag - and cursed when she felt a sharp edge press into her finger.

 

“What the fuck,” Saki cursed, pulling her hand back from the bag. She turned her hand over. No blood. “You really like testing my patience, don’t you?” she muttered scornfully before reaching back into the bag - taking more care this time - and pulling out a chipped plate that was missing two-thirds, creating a crooked oval. Cracks trickled in from either side and formed a rough homage of features reminiscent of Honda’s face, frozen in concentration – and one light squeeze away from completely shattering. A pair of cracked red marbles rolled out of the etched eye holes on the plate, one running off between two trash cans and vanishing from sight.

 

Saki felt a strong impulse to throw the plate down the alley like some shitty frisbee. Forcing the urge down, she placed the plate next to the bag. With growing reluctance, Saki returned her hand to the pile of garbage. It was saturated in the secreted juices from the vile components and spoiled concoctions contained within it.

 

“Ugh, I wish I could just have you dig through all this shit for the crystal…then again, I bet you’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you…” Saki muttered, shivering when she pulled out a filthy, dripping, old mop head - the faded pink colouring of the fabric tentacles beneath the thick grime combined with the unnaturally stiff position of the tendrils reminded Saki of Honda’s hair.

She shivered and tossed the mophead away.

“You are so gross,” Saki said, glaring into the opening again. The next item closest to the top was a drenched, tattered old book - that had been Honda’s brain not too long ago. When Saki lifted it out, garbage juice was literally pouring from its corners and forming a puddle on the ground - some droplets even splashing off of the trashy leotard and kissing the thief’s near-invisible thighs.

“Eww fuck,” Saki spat, throwing the soiled book away - not caring when it banged off one of the trash cans - and began slapping at her thigh, trying to remove the darkened spots of moisture.

“So fucking disgusting,” she muttered, giving up her fruitless attempt to cleanse herself of the horrid substance.

Her fingers twitched in revulsion. Saki forced her hand back into the pile of Honda. The cold, squishy interior embraced her like a lover. It made Saki’s stomach clench with bile. If she ever turned the mage back, Saki was going to make Honda’s life a misery for putting her through this shit.

She felt something wet, icy cold and very lumpy. Her shoulders shuddered in disgust, and Saki pulled out two broken orb-like containers that reminded the thief of old vases just…broken - and full of sour, chunky milk.

“Oh fuck! That’s nasty!” Saki moaned.

She could feel the bile torturing her throat and tossed the two objects away - Honda’s breasts shattered against the alley wall, staining the walls with the chunky mixture they had held and worsening the ambient stench of the alley.

Saki shook her hands with renewed vigour, desperate to remove the foul liquid from her fingers.

“Runt, if I ever turn you back, you are going to wish I left you as the disgusting garbage you are,” Saki spat, peppering the slimy bag with her spittle.

Her chest bubbled with rage, and the thief slammed her hand back into the ground, bracing her other against the ground and no longer bothering to even attempt to filter the air. Roughly, she ruffled through the trash, each movement ripping more holes into the bag.

Her fingers clamped on something soft, mushy, and slimy. She pulled back out of the trash on reflex and turned green when she saw what she was holding.

A chain of loooong soiled. Linked sausages.

Gritting her teeth, she threw Honda’s former stomach away, knocking the lid off another trashcan and filling the alley with its alarming gong. She didn’t care and dove back into the trash. She needed that fucking crystal.

Then, she finally felt it.

Something hard - and oddly smooth and slippery.

Saki pulled her hand out with an audible snap. Her eyes widened when she saw what she was holding. She’d found the little pink crystal, but what it was inside stunned her. It was inside a condom. A used condom. The petite crystal was half submerged in a thick, mould-speckled, white liquid.

Why was there actual cum in the condom?

Why even have a condom in this collection of trash?

Saki swallowed and turned the condom upside down. She bounced the slippery rubber, watching the crystal’s weight stretch the container.

Plop

Clack

The crystal dropped to the ground, and Saki tossed Honda’s womb as far as she could - with more force than was necessary, sending spurts of mouldy cum in random directions.

The thief picked up the crystal and wiped it off on the trash bag that contained - or had contained - most of Honda’s body, doing her best to get the grime, garbage juice, and old cum off the enchanted crystal before dropping it into a pocket. After this job, she made a mental note to get her clothes professionally cleaned and blessed.

Pushing herself back to her feet. Saki glared at the scattered garbage. She made a choking sound and spat a loogy into sentient garbage.

“Disgusting bitch,” Saki cursed, kicking a filthy - almost destroyed - flip flop from the pile with enough force it was launched into the main street. Thankfully, it was beyond late in the evening and went unnoticed by anyone outside the alley.

The thief turned to leave her transformed girlfriend when something pale caught her eye. Looking down, Saki’s eyes hardened as she glared at the eyeless face plate by her feet. She lifted her booted foot and slammed her heel down on Honda’s face.

She shattered noisily.

Saki didn’t stay put to be noticed by her quarry, however. She dived into the shadows and set about looking for a new vantage point to watch the sex trader until she had the perfect opportunity to capture him.

Leaving the self-aware garbage behind in the dark, dingy - and particularly foul-scented - alley.

Honda could do nothing.

She just lay there.

She was aware her body was broken up, but she felt no pain. She could feel their presence. She knew they were close…just…disconnected. Her right eye was blind after it rolled away into somewhere dark, and she had seen Saki shatter her face in a stomp of frustration. Honda was both relieved and disappointed she had not felt that stomp.

A breeze blew through the alley. Honda was numb to its loving caress and didn’t notice how it further spread her foul scent.

‘I hope Saki comes back before the garbage collection…’ she prayed internally - though something about Saki treating her like actual trash was oddly titillating.

A dark figure entered the alley from the back end. It was big and hunched over. Honda couldn’t work out what it was at first. At least until the clouds parted and granted her a brief view of clarity.

A large, mangy-furred, stray dog was waddling its way around the alley. Its head bent low, sniffing the ground and getting closer to her. Honda did her best to keep her eye on the animal, but it was a difficult task.

It stopped in the transformed mage’s periphery vision. It was sniffing at her main body.

Then it turned and hiked up its back leg.

‘Oh no…’

At least she couldn’t feel the hot golden shower or smell the pungent scent of the canine’s territory mingling with her own scent. Why couldn’t Saki have pissed on her instead?

When the stray was done, it clambered over Honda’s pile and went along its merry way – though not after kicking its back legs and sending Honda’s remaining foot – in the form of a broken-in, rancid flip flop – clattering away from her body.

Once the garbage mage was left alone, time lost all meaning to her.

‘I hope Saki comes back for me…’ Honda wished, trying not to think of the garbage collection as the sky turned a pale pink.



Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the wait.

For those interested there is a chance for a free commission on my deviant art page - Drider97 - look at my most recent status post for the conditions.

https://www.deviantart.com/drider97/status-update/Was-playing-with-an-AI-992749385