- Text Size +
“You'll never get away with this, Blitzer!”

“Bluebird, you fool! You'll never be able to stop me!”

The speakers blared with the melodramatic speeches of the hero and villain, self-righteous voices and bombastic soundtrack bouncing off the walls of Anna's living room while bright colors flashed on the screen. The movie could not have done more to demand attention from the young couple on the couch, but for all that, Tom's eyes were hardly on the screen at all. He was too busy ogling Anna's feet, and had been almost since they both sat down.

Any discretion he'd had at first had long since gone out the window as he openly stared at them now, following every movement of his girlfriend's feet. His lustful gaze couldn't have been any more obvious, but Anna didn't mind. She knew Tom perfectly—knew how he loved and worshipped her feet, at least as much as she liked having them worshipped. His devotion to her was one of the things that made him such a perfect partner.

For a while now she had been teasing him with her feet, rubbing them against each other, crossing and uncrossing her legs, wiggling her toes seductively, all to let him admire her feet and sandals from every angle. His reactions was almost as entertaining as the movie they watched. But with the film now reaching its conclusion, all this teasing had put Anna in the mood for something more intimate.

“You've been staring at my feet for a while now, haven't you Tom?”

Her voice came so unexpectedly to Tom. He looked up with a start, but relaxed when he found her smiling at him. “I guess I have,” he said, blushing softly.

Anna giggled. “I could tell~.” She slipped off her sandals and, as they hit the floor, Tom's eyes snapped back to her feet, now hanging free and rubbing sensuously against each other, the soft, peachy smell of her soles wafting up to tickle the young man's nose. “You've been very patient waiting for the movie to end. I think that deserves a big reward.”

Anna's feet swung onto Tom's lap, toes splayed apart and waiting for him to pamper them. Tom gave his girlfriend one more look, but when he saw her encouraging smile, he turned in his seat to face those lovely feet and grabbed one.

After spending so long staring at them, Tom couldn't resist. He raised that sole and pressed his face to it, nearly melting as he felt its warmth and softness on him, felt her lively toes wiggling against his brow. With a deep breath he filled his nose and lungs with the gentle smell of her foot, then gave a blissful sigh and shivered all over.

Meanwhile, Anna lay back and stretched, letting her boyfriend run his face all over her silky sole. Already his fervent attentions had her feeling like a queen. But she was craving something more. Forget being a queen; she wanted to feel like a goddess.

Reaching back she grabbed the phone on her armrest, turned it on, and with a few quick taps opened up the wonderful little app she had installed on her phone. “Scalar”, it was called.

Once she had set in the target, she gave Tom a mischievous grin. Her smile and the phone in her hand was all her eager boyfriend needed to know what she was planning. He trembled in anticipation, and again as she tapped the screen and that familiar shrinking sensation came over him.

Anna's foot grew bigger and heavier in his hands until he couldn't hold it up anymore. It fell on his lap next to her other foot, and together they pinned his legs under her heels. Still they grew bigger, or rather he shrank smaller, until his head reached only halfway up her soles.

Each of Anna's feet was angled slightly outwards, giving the shrunken young man a window to the rest of her. A fifty-foot giant she was to him now, her colossal body like a finely formed sculpture, a tall and imposing monument to feminine beauty. She was captivating, all of her, from her long and smooth legs, to her shapely breasts clothed in that cute pink blouse, to her clear blue eyes gazing on him with a look that seemed to claim him for their own.

“Like what you see?” she asked with a wink, sliding back her feet until the ball of her foot fell on his legs. Wiggling and curling sensuously, her toes rubbed against his thighs, teasing him with promises of excitement to come. “Hope you don't mind me shrinking you without asking. When I saw how happy you were worshipping my feet, I knew I just had to feel you little hands working at my soles.” She moved her feet close together, filling his eyes with the sight of her gorgeous soles, and his nose with their soft, peachy scent. Casually she scrunched her feet. Massive wrinkles formed on her soles, as deep and wide as Tom's arms. “Well? What are you waiting for? Don't you want to show these feet some love? Go ahead Tom. They're all yours, just like you're all mine.”

At her encouragement, he raised his hands and pressed one to each of her soles. Again her feet scrunched, and his hands were swallowed up in the wrinkles of her sole. That supple flesh squeezing his hands made him so excited. He leaned forward and pressed his face to the huge peachy wall, opening his mouth to lick thirstily at its surface. The taste was faintly salty, yet to him it was the sweetest thing in the world. He licked and licked, drinking up the faint remnants of her sweat, all the while huffing the scent of her foot.

That perfumed aroma filled not only his lungs but his mind as well. The smell of Anna. The smell of a Goddess. From his head to his toes he was filled with a fervent desire to worship, and he started rubbing her soles to please her.

“That's right, Tom. Keep worshipping. Let me and my feet be the only thing you can think of.” Anna cooed at her boyfriend, enjoying the feeling of his tiny little hands sinking into her sole, until she had another fun idea.

With her toes she gripped his waist and pulled him closer, then grabbed him in her hand. Tom watched from there as she turned in her seat and crossed her legs so her foot lay on her lap, its wrinkly sole turned upwards. She pressed him to it, smothering his face against the ball of her foot while his legs stretched down to her heel. Trapped between her hand and sole, Tom thought nothing of escape, only of the incredible warmth seeping into his whole body from hers, and of the softness that met every inch of him—especially down at his crotch.

Stirred to excitement within his pants, his manhood welcomed the absolute embrace of her giving flesh. Even as she rubbed him all over her foot, he bucked against her sole, instinctively humping against it.

As this went on, Tom felt that same shrinking sensation come over him again, but softer than before. He shrank slowly, slowly, while Anna's hand and foot grew all around him. “Heh-heh! You're so cute now, Tom! Barely as big as my fingers. My feet are already so huge compared to you, and they're only going to keep getting bigger. But that's what you want, isn't it? For my feet to be your everything?” Her voice was so strong now, Tom could feel his body resonate with it. He was thrilled to think just how much bigger than him she must be.

It was only when the shrinking ended and she took her hand off him that he knew for sure how small he had gotten. That's when he stood up and found, Anna's fingertip sitting twice as tall as him on her sole.

A rumbling giggle commanded his attention and made him turn around to see Anna's figure towering overhead, her looming face hanging right above. She was huge, and Tom hardly even a bug next to her, yet her eyes shone with such affection that his heart was filled with love for her. She smiled at him, and brushed back a lock of hair that hung over her eyes.

“What a tiny little thing you are, Tom. Even my toes are bigger than you!” She scrunched her foot, almost swallowing him up in the wrinkles of her sole. The sudden movement threw Tom to his hands and knees before her. “Oh, are you going to worship me again?” she giggled over him. “Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for that later. For now, why don't you go and explore my sole? Go see what a huge landscape my lovely foot has become for you.”

Her fingers closed around him, and carried him to her heel. There he stood again, and looked ahead at the peachy panorama of Anna's sole stretching before him, taking in every little detail of her shapely foot, from the sensuous curves of her arch and the ball of her foot, to the happy wiggling of her toes in the distance, to the way her skin stretched and folded with every little movement. And over it all, the scent of her foot came to him stronger than ever and filled his thoughts with nothing but Anna, so perfectly did its soft yet powerful aroma remind him of her.

Tom started on a pilgrimage that took him from Anna's heel, past the arch of her sole, and all over the arch of her foot, all the while his beloved, his Goddess, whispered to him. “Do you feel small? If I didn't know any better I might think you were a cute little ant. Are you as impressed as ever seeing my sole stretching all around you? Seeing my body towering over you like a skyscraper, and my face filling your sky? Soak it in, Tommy, because it's all yours. Take as much time as you need to explore every inch of my lovely foot. Bask in its warmth, feel its softness beneath you, breathe in its lovely perfume.”

Her words and tone were so soothing, helping Tom feel at ease despite his helplessly puny size size. Soon he was so overcome with his feelings for her that he knelt to worship her foot, lovingly kissing and licking her sole.

“Oh, Tommy, you're so cute when you're this in love with my feet!” A warmth filled Anna's heart as she felt her tiny man's lips against her skin. Now she was ready to really become his whole world.

She grabbed her phone again and looked at the screen. On the setting that listed Tommy's height, she pressed on the down arrow and held it while the number got smaller and smaller, until she was satisfied with what it read.

“I hope you had fun exploring my foot, Tom. I know you did! But now it's time to take it all the way. Get ready, Tommy, because you're going to get smaller than you've ever been before. I might not even be able to see you when you're finished shrinking. You'll be lost on my sole, a speck stranded in the world of my feet! But don't worry, I promise you'll be safe. I've turned on a setting that holds you to my body like gravity, so no matter what happens you'll stay with me. Are you ready?”

The thought of winding up so small that he was microscopic to Anna scared Tom, but he knew he could trust her with his safety. And besides, no matter how scary it was, it was even more exciting! He didn't hesitate one second before nodding to her.

“Then shrink away, Tommy~. Become a speck for me~.”

As she tapped on the screen, Tom was overwhelmed with the shrinking sensation. The world around him grew faster than it ever had. Less than an ant, less than a flea, less than a dust mite; he kept on shrinking, until he could have gotten lost in the wrinkles of Anna's sole. The ridges of her footprint rose higher until they stretched as high as small mountains. The grooves between them were deep, stuffy valleys, filled with the smell of her foot. And in the sky above, her face filled his view as she leaned in closer, squinting her eye to try and spot him.

“Wow, Tommy, I really can't see you anymore.” Her voice fell like thunder around him. He could feel the pressure of her words in the air. She curled her toes, and the walls of this little valley closed in on him, nearly squeezing him.

Tom's heart drummed against his chest as his little mind tried to understand what he was seeing, to parse how gigantic Anna was to him. His breath caught in his throat. She was overwhelming, so much bigger than he could have imagined. He was microscopic to her, and it seemed she couldn't be happier.

“Well, Tom, I guess this is it. I can't really keep playing with you if you're too itty-bitty for me to even see you. You'll have to play on my foot by yourself. But don't think I'll forget you. Just knowing that you're down there, lost in the valleys of my footprint, fills me with excitement!
I'll keep thinking of you all day while you explore your new world, until it's time to grow you back. 'Til then, my little germ. Love you.”

Her foot started moving, rising up to meet Anna's puckered lips, until these were all that Tom could see outside this little valley. They fell on the land with a stunning impact, and flattened everything beneath them, their immense softness coming to rest on his body in the most thrilling kiss of his life. Then her foot turned back around, and as it settled back into Anna's sandal, Tom's world went dark.

The young man sat in awe for a while, still hardly believing what had happened, but after another powerful earthquake he stood and pulled out his phone, turning on the flashlight to light up the darkness.

Anna's wrinkle stretched to either side of him for as far as the light could reach. He didn't know where either path would take him, but he supposed it didn't matter—so long as he was this size he would be on Anna's foot no matter what.

Just the thought was so exciting! No matter where he went, there was nothing but Anna's gorgeous feet. He might spend all day wandering around this dark labyrinth, but even if he got nowhere at all he would still be thrilled just knowing this was all Anna's sole. Somewhere out there was the rest of her, just going about her day without a care in the world, such an incomprehensibly massive goddess that he couldn't even imagine how big she was. He wanted to see her again, to see for himself how insignificant he was next to her, so he could feel exactly like the germ he was, crawling around on her sole. He started wandering the dark tunnels, hoping he was headed the right way.

The longer he walked, the more Anna's body heat became trapped under her sole, the more sweat covered the walls, and the stronger the smell of her foot became. Now it hung so thick in the air that just breathing in had him drunk on it. His mind obsessed over it, and over her.

He ambled onwards, his mind a haze, but eventually realized that the tunnels he walked had grown brighter. Soon he could see the light, and as he left the dark, dank tunnel, he fell from Anna's sole to land on her sandal instead. Even then he still kept walking under the looming arches of Anna's toes, until looking out from between those colossal digits he caught sight of her, so very far away.

She was angelic. Divine. The most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Just seeing her had him so filled with emotion that he fell to his knees in ardent worship, sending all his love her way. She couldn't see it, of course. The actions of such a tiny germ as him were beneath the notice of such a goddess. But she deserved his love all the same. She had done so much for him today; it was only right that he repaid her, even if it took him a hundred years of worship.