- Text Size +
"SILENCE!!!!". Ms Wilkinson had entered . She was 42 and slightly chubby .  She had long straight black hair and wore practicley the same clothes all year. She definitley wore the same shoes all year as they stunk . She however thinks she is a godess and has no idea that her precious Black Pumps smell like a big fart .

 

 

Chet , Conrad ,Mr Button, My Office now !!! The bell rang and only 5 people went straight home . All the people who stayed were Chet's friends and Conrad's and the ones looking to see a fight and Of Course Mr Button.  The 3 went into her office and it looked huge . It hads lots of space but the head had a huge desk  . "Please sit ". Ms Wilkinson then heard a huge mumur coming from outside and opened the door to see 23 pupils outside her office . "All Of You Get In !!!". The office got extremely crowded  . "Anyone apart from the 3 I originally wanted shut up ". Conrad , Chet and Mr Button sat down while Ms walked around her office . " Tsk Tsk Tsk Chet nice to see you again". Chet had a bloody nose while Conrad had deformed glasses . "Ms W that idiot is a perv-". "SHUT UP". Chet was cut off midway through as Ms W had  enough . "I know your crap but can see your nose so I'm going to be reasonable , Everybody here stays here for 20 minutes . I won't be here to check so Sir will take charge and once he leaves then I know you've done your time ".

 

 

"Clare come on I gotta get back home to feed my". "Cat Jonathan ?". "Yes but-".  "My word is final". Ms W walked out of the glassroom with a big smile on her face and left to deal with some parents . "Okay class neither of you like this but we have to remain calm"......NEXT CHAPTER THE SHRINKING BEGINS