- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Comment

Mr Button sat back in his seat sighing . He used to  be a bright teacher always smiling but now he is close to retirement : he is a old sap ."Class everybody keep quiet". The class continued ignoring him . "Class?". Mr Button didn't bother as nobody cared about him or his cat . 

 

Karla heard "Old Man Button " talk and ignored him over her boyfriend . She clutched his injured nose and kissed it  better before giving a slutty look at Conrad to prove that she was his man . "Babe listen after this let's just go out somewhere". She kissed Chet and discussed how the weekend would plan out .

 

Chet clutched his nose and agreed . Him and Karla needed to finally have sex . His friends would make fun if he didn't get some . "Okay babe but I'll get changed first". Chet started to feel a bit weird but ignored it . After all the headmistresses office was pretty creepy infact .

 

Conrad wouldn't stop eyeing Chet and Karla . "Look at 'em Tommy. They're killing me ". His friend Tommy patted him on the back . "There there casonova you learned your lesson now...."

 

Tommy felt weird , Karla felt it too and Chet did and Conrad . The whole class got a terrible stomachache and even Mr Button did . Tommy got a stomachache and soon dropped to the ground immediatley . Mr Button followed and then did Karla . Then soon the whole class disappeared in the blink of a eye .

 

Mr Button opened his eyes . Was it a dream ? He got up and saw he was in his suit and saw his class . "Class where are we?". The class was all like they previously were expect .... Mr Button couldn't put his finger on what was wrong . We're in the office aren't we ? "Sir look up ". A student told him to look up and as soon as he did he gasped .

 

The headmistresses office was the size of the empire state building . The chairs were like never ending trees and the desk never stopped growing . Students looked up and either had panic attacks or just ran around screaming . Chet clutched his nose and looked around for Karla . "Babe where are you". He found her and quickly the door knob turned ....