- Text Size +

The 4 shrinkees got  out of the handbag and ran before quickly, their captor zipped up the prison they were in . They knew Tommy was dead when Ms Wilkinson uttered the words about the bump gone . Conrad took it the hardest and looked at the blood marks around the house where his best friend was brutally murdered unknowingly and uncareful .

 

 Joy walked back to the couch and decided to watch some TV before she could go to bed . It always soothed her . She propped her tired feet up and turned on some  Spanish soap oprea . "Damn Antonio , he won't get anyway cheating on Karina". She was quarter spanish and loved having english subtitles on while she listened to the spanish language.She opened up a bag of Doritos and spilt some on the floor . "I may be headmistresses of the school but I'm slob of the house . Joy joked as she cracked her feet.

 

Thousands of triangler potated madness almost rained down onto the 4 . Mr Button and Karla got out of the way . "Karla come upstairs , it's safer". Mr Button tried to drag Karla but she seemed to care about her boyfriend . "Chet be safe ". Chet was caught under a Dorito but  managed to escape but saw his woman . "Karla just go ,I'll be fine". Karla and Mr Button jumped up the stairs and both headed into the bathroom where Mr Button tried to clean a bruised leg Karla had suffered thanks to the captor .

 

Meanwhile Chet saw his rival Conrad covered in orange tangy cheeses . He had 5 ontop of him and wasnt strong . Only Chet had the choice whether to save him or leave him for dead. Then he saw a manicured nail pick up Conrad . "Ahhh nobody will notice ". He heard from up above and heard Conrad's screams . "Damn hang on kid". Chet saw as Conrad was slowly being lighter as one Dorito went into Joy's mouth . Then another and another . Now only 2 Doritos were on Conrad . Chet climbed up the leg and then the stomach . He jumped on the table and jumped onto the hand . Joy was just watching tv at the minute and didn't notice anything . Chet pulled off all of the Doritos but then Conrad got picked up . Joy was unaware it was a student and just wanted to  cram it in  her  mouth .

 

Then Chet pulled Conrad of the finger . Conrad quickly jumped off the table and climbed  up the stairs . However Chet wasn't so lucky and saw the glaring murdurous eyes staring back at me .  "Damn bugs". Chet knew he was outed and jumped down . However Joy got up and with her bare nyloned feet started walking at the bug . Chet couldn't believe it . He was outracing the foot . He couldn't wait to tell Karla and he didn't see the foot behind him . Then he looked up.

 

Joy smushed the bug and twisted it for a good 10 seconds and saw a red stain . "I didn't know bugs bled "?