- Text Size +

Conrad ran upstairs after seeing his savoir being smushed like a bug by his headmistresses.He ran up the stairs like a scolded dog and quickly ran straight into the bathroom . He saw Mr Button fixing up Karla's wounds ,she had been bumped around in the bag alot worse than the guys . "Chet where is he ". Conrad had a lump in  his throat but managed to spurt out  the words . "He's umm gone". "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE,OH NO , OH NO ". Mr Button put the crying girl in his arms . Although she used to treat him worse than dirt , she now looks up to him as a father in the current crisis they were in .

 

"Mr Button , is it okay if we meet up with you in her bedroom , could you hide in ummm under the bed?". Mr Button nodded without a word and left the two . Conrad was so happy because now he could make a move on Karla. "Karla now Chet's gone". He put his arm around her and went in for the kill . "Wait there is one thing I gotta do ". Without warning Conrad , Karla climbed up the toilet . "What the hell are you doing ?". Karla then removed a armband that Chet gave her and dropped it down . "It's what he would of wanted".

 

Conrad climbed up the toilet and literally flipped on the girl ."LISTEN WE ARE IN A FUCKING HOUSE WITH A FUCKING GIANTESS . DON'T FUCKING RISK YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT OKAY? I LOVE YOU". Conrad smiled . It was the first time that he had shouted , to a girl anyway .  Karla however on the edge of the bowl , didn't like the tough love idea and pushed Conrad . Conrad then retalited by pushing her back in which she fell into the water .

 

The door opened and Joy came in . She is never going to have Doritos again . Now she has to go on the toilet before she goes to bed .At least she would be relieving herself of the weight she has loaded over lunch . The school toilets are a dump compared to her toilets . That's saying something . She chuckled to herself before pulling down her trousers and went to sit down .

 

Conrad stared at the grand canyon in his path and looked at the floating dream Girl.In a matter of seconds , he jumped to the carpet and went to Mr Button leaving Karla in the poor toilet . Karla looked up and saw the massive ass and felt like a waterfall was ontop of her . She looked up and had a waterfall of piss in her mouth . She then was overflowed by poop and even more poop . She even got some unfortunatley caught between her gums . She then was covered in white stuff . She put her hand on it but it contained more shit .

 

She looked up and the ass was gone but she heard a whirlpool sound . Then her legs dropped ......Joy finished her shit and went to bed . It was going to be a long night ahead .