- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: Transformation, Mouth Play, Vore, Chewing, Digestion, Disposal (Scat)

Closer Than Family

by Cirilla


“I can’t believe she chose you,” Sasha hissed. “She would be so much better off with really anyone else.” 


“Sasha, what the fuck is your problem? You’re lucky I said yes to letting your sorry ass stay here with us in our house,” Tom sneered. “When your sister gets back, we’re going to have a nice, long talk.” Sasha quietly narrowed her eyes from across the kitchen. 


“It’s only $500.00. I don’t understand what the big deal is,” the young girl scoffed. Tom looked absolutely baffled.


“Only $500.00? That’s more than my car payment. Why would I give you anything after how you act and treat me? We’ve given you enough,” Tom let out a long sigh, “You’ve been here for like a year already. I’m not sure what your sister sees in you; I must be blind. She should’ve left you with your mother. It’s time for you to get a job and grow up for a change,” he said and walked out of the room. He muttered to himself about the ridiculousness of this whole situation. 


Tom heard the teenage girl stomp out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He was glad to just be rid of her. His tired eyes fell upon the plastic wrappers of snacks and candy that the ungrateful brat left behind. After cleaning Sasha’s mess from the dining room table, he tidied up and prepared the table for dinner. Samantha would soon be home, and he wanted the beef stroganoff to be ready in time. 


The pounding footsteps returned and continued down the stairs. Tom rolled his eyes at the thought of having to argue with his wife’s sister again. He turned to look at Sasha, her now calm footsteps approaching from behind. Her hands outstretched and a wicked grin on her face, Sasha held out a small, glowing pot. Tom stepped back instantly, but his body was suddenly wracked with pain. Searing burns shot through his arms and legs, and his vision blurred. Sasha looked nervous when she heard his cries of pain, but showed no intention of stopping.


“Please, help me,” the poor man sobbed. His insides felt like they were swirling around in a maelstrom of fire, the world around him spinning. His weakened legs gave out, and he crumpled to the floor in a whimpering mess. It felt as if his skin was dissolving into sludge. Sasha excitedly stared as Tom’s body melted into a thin layer of goo on the carpet. A strange gale ripped throughout the room, the curtains and Sasha’s loose hair flapping wildly. All of a sudden, the layer of goo was sucked up into the pot in the girl’s hands. She had to brace just to keep hold of it. The floating substance swirled into the container like a whirlpool leaving a clean carpet and Tom’s loose clothing behind. A bright seal stamped the opening closed once all of Tom’s remains were nestled within. Once the wind calmed, the teenage girl peered inside the pot through its glowing seal with her mouth agape.

 

“Holy.. shit. I can’t believe it actually worked,” she muttered under her breath and stood still in the middle of the room. Her eyes snapped to the car keys dangling near the front door, and she quickly moved to them with the pot in her hand. Sasha nimbly grabbed the keys and ran outside to where Tom’s car was parked checking for witnesses at every turn. After moving the car a street over and walking back, she kept the keys in her pocket as she went back inside the house.

 

“How much is your life worth now? More than $500.00?” Sasha smiled down at the goo in the pot, her black fingernail tapping on the seal. “You should’ve given me the money, you dummy. Now look at you.” She breathed in deeply and looked around for what to do next until an idea zapped her brain. Her eyes lit up and she chuckled to herself while she strolled to the kitchen. Reaching up to the cupboard, Sasha pulled down the packaged loaf of white sliced bread. Laying out two slices on the countertop, she collected the sealed pot and held it above them. Her fingers slowly turned the dial on the back of the pot until it clicked and the seal exploded in a shower of sparks. Sasha flinched, but everything seemed fine after a second.

 

She tipped the pot over, her curious eyes watching the viscous goo ooze out and onto the bread below. It soaked into the slice of bread, but it didn’t get wet. The girl made sure to move the pot around to drench each slice in the thick fluid. After it was empty, it didn’t even look like anything had happened. The slices looked just like any other slices of bread.

 

Tom’s body was swimming with pain yet again, but he felt even more strange than before. Above him, the terrifying smile of a teenage girl loomed in the distance. He couldn’t move his arms. He became even more scared when he couldn’t move his legs. He couldn’t move anything. The counter was cold on his back. Fear overwhelmed him as Sasha’s immense face grew closer and hovered above him. Her huge eyes were darting all over the place to scan him.

 

“If that witch was right, you should be able to feel this now,” she grinned as she pressed a fingertip into the soft bread. Tom screamed at the sudden pain of her finger stabbing into his side. He couldn’t move or get away from her and started to hyperventilate while she prodded, no, tortured him. The giant face raced away at blistering speed as she moved across the kitchen to open the fridge. When she returned, her gargantuan hands slammed two containers down on the counter next to his immobile body, the vibrations rippling through him.

 

“Since you’re not going to be making dinner tonight, I figured I would make myself something to eat,” Sasha held back a laugh as she grabbed a butter knife from the drawer beneath her. The loud grinding of the drawer rattled the items on the counter, and Tom gasped when the wood slammed to a close. Screeches of plastic and metal echoed throughout the kitchen while Sasha unscrewed the lids from a container of smooth peanut butter and a glass jar of grape jelly. Her hand stabbed the knife down into the soft peanut butter and scooped out a huge glob. Tom protested and screamed as the knife grew near, but the girl’s advances didn’t slow.

 

The cold metal knife touched his body and pressed into it, forcing Tom to gasp for breath from the pressure. The sticky, brown substance glided over the front of him and nestled itself within all his body’s crevices. She wiped back and forth, and the excess peanut butter smoothed out. Tom felt the extra weight sink down onto him when she removed the knife, and the smell overwhelmed him. He heard water gushing as loud as a waterfall next to him, and the cruel teenager returned with her weapon. This time, it plunged into the jelly, and a jiggly mess of grapes emerged. Tom’s protests once again fell on deaf ears as Sasha administered the cold jelly to the other slice of bread.

 

Its juices seeped into his soft exterior, and he felt his outer layer getting soggy. His stomach wanted to vomit at the texture, but nothing came. Shiny shapes spilled out over his surface, and the knife worked it into him. It smelled sweet, but Tom couldn’t get the bitter taste out of his mouth. The metal utensil clanked around in the sink, and the familiar sound of plastic and metal made him grit his teeth. The fridge door closed, and Sasha returned.

 

Her hands descended upon him to force his two halves together, and the substances mixed together between the soft slices. Droplets of jelly dripped out the side of his body like blood from a mortal wound. Sasha’s fingers dug into him like swords from all sides. There was no escape from the monster smiling down at his misery. The fingers pushed in deeper, and Tom’s stomach lurched from the sudden vertigo. His destination was approaching quickly as the giantess slowly opened her mouth, her sharp teeth ready to eviscerate him.

 

“NO! DON’T EAT ME! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Tom screamed as hot breath moistened the outside of his soft body. He was fighting desperately to kick and struggle, but nothing would move. The expanse of Sasha’s face took up his entire view, and his life flashed before his eyes as her plump lips collided with and pushed against the crust. “SASHA! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” he yelled through sobs and gasps for air. Tom flinched when he felt her jagged teeth glide over and beneath him as the dark, horrifying gullet drew ever closer. Just as she started to bite down, she stopped. Tom waited in silence, confused and terrified of sliding down this girl’s throat. 

Sasha brought the sandwich away from her readied teeth and closed her mouth to look at a dripping glob of jelly. Her tongue slithered out of her wet lips and glided along the crust to lick up the eminent spill. Tom felt each of her taste buds glide over the imperfections on his body like boulders, and her tongue left a slick line of saliva behind as it caressed him. Her mouth opened once more, teeth at the ready. This was it. Tom shook his head. This was the end.

 

Just then, the front door swung open and Samantha walked inside and hung her keys near the door. She noticed that Tom’s car and keys weren’t there, and her face scrunched up in confusion. Sasha pulled back, the top of the bread only mildly dented from her canines, and her wicked grin returned. 

“Hey, where’s Tom?” Samantha asked as she watched her sister grab a plastic baggie from a drawer.

 

“Oh, he didn’t tell you? He went to pick up a friend somewhere,” Sasha slid the sandwich into the baggie and zipped it closed.

 

“Damn,” Samantha groaned. “So, no beef stroganoff?”

 

“Nope, but you’re lucky to have such a generous little sister. Here, I made you a sandwich,” Sasha handed the baggie to her.

 

“Thanks,” Samantha quietly said as her tired eyes looked down at the small meal. Her stomach grumbled, and she popped open the baggie to pull out the sandwich. Tom saw his wife’s face and screamed up at her.


“Samantha! I’m here! I’m–,” he paused as her fingers dug into his soft, white flesh. “Oh, no.” Samantha lifted him up to her opening mouth and didn’t hesitate to sink her teeth deep into him. He screamed in agony as the teeth came together and severed anything in the way. Samantha clenched her teeth and pulled on Tom’s body to rip the rest away. He felt a large piece of himself leave him, but the pain didn’t stop at the wound. His wife’s large tongue positioned the severed piece between her molars and crushed it into a paste, brown and red squirting out and coating the inside of her mouth. Tom felt everything she was doing to the unfortunate first bite even though it was no longer connected. His whole body tensed as she unknowingly crushed a large chunk of him.


Sasha quietly watched from across the kitchen as Samantha ate her husband alive. She looked pleased as she reclined against the counter. Her sister took several more bites of the sandwich, her molars eviscerating anything between them. Her breath warmed each torn piece before she chewed and swallowed it. Tom felt her throat squeeze and suck down wet chunks of his body with gallons of saliva. Each piece traveled down until it plopped into the unaware woman’s stomach acid. It burned instantly. Tom’s whole existence was pain and despair as his wife reduced him to a soggy, red paste. Her teeth moved up and down diligently and only stopped to go back for another big bite.

 

Her long fingers pressed Tom’s remains into her waiting maw to be chewed and digested into nothing. The white teeth slammed and flattened him no matter how much he screamed for help. A slippery tongue scooped him toward the back of her pulsing throat, and with one final squeeze, the rest of Samantha’s meal slid down to her vile stomach.

 

Chunks of his body that remained drifted about in the hazy liquid, and all Tom could do was sob. How could someone do this to another person? He reckoned this must be the worst way to die while the acid stung every part of him. It was dark and smelled of death and vomit. Spit and stomach fluids dripped down into the liquid mess from the rough folds of the walls. Other pieces of food in her stomach gently floated by, the slimy sludge sticking to him like oil. He desperately wanted to wipe the sludge from his face. Even he could not distinguish between parts of himself and her other unfortunate meals. How did this happen to him? Between his pained screams of agony, he felt the hopelessness of his terrible situation. There was nowhere to go but to the end of his wife’s colon.


Thick strands of undigested food clumped to the loose bits of Tom and dragged him to the bottom of the ocean of bile. His body was on fire, and his throat was hoarse from screaming. All of his phantom limbs were relentlessly attacked by the acidic waste as he sank deeper and deeper. The assaulting liquid pervaded every part of him both inside and out, bitter juices stuck in his mouth. Her stomach hungrily accepted him, but grumbled for more. Eventually, all of him was sucked down into the void of Samantha’s intestines. 

Tom felt all of the nutrients being sapped from his mangled body as he passed through her system. His only consolation was that his nutrients were going to Samantha and not someone else. All the indigestible bits and scraps of misshapen filth squeezed together in the depths of her colon with her husband sprinkled throughout.  This huge, sticky, brown mass dragged along all the pieces of Tom to their final destination. 

***


Samantha’s tired eyes opened, and her tight bowels forced her out of bed. She sauntered to the bathroom, slid her panties down to her ankles, and plopped her ass down on the cold toilet seat. After a long night of filing a missing persons report, her body was exhausted. A stream of pee trickled out of her and stained the water below. The unknowing widow sighed as the hard log of shit pressing against her anus began to peek through. She grunted to slide out the large tip and clenched her asshole to pinch off the dangling piece.

Tom felt his body slide past Samantha’s slimy anus while she worked to force out her waste. He was simply her waste, indistinguishable from any other part of the brown log. The asshole hugged him tightly as he slithered out, and a sudden squeeze from her sphincter sent him plummeting down to the cold, yellow water. With more of her grunts came more bulbous, brown pieces of Tom. They sent ripples out over the surface as they dipped below and sank to the bottom. Each fresh, warm piece stuck to the gooey mass clinging to the porcelain.

 

When she was done, her fingers reached behind to clean any trace of her husband off of herself. Soiled toilet paper landed in the water and clung to the mess. Tom watched, helpless, as Samantha got up and reached for the handle without even looking down. The loud, gurgling sound of water surrounded him as he was lifted, swirled, and sucked away to the city sewers with everyone else’s piss and shit. Sasha heard the toilet flush from the hallway and smiled.


“Bye bye.”


Chapter End Notes:

Ah, the life of a PB&J sandwich.. Sorry for the bad formatting! This is the first transformation story I've written, and I'll probably do more. Reach out and let me know which things I should transform people into next. 


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.