- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Not for kids (this is a Regular Show fanfic about Mordecai's hot mom)
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story I wrote awhile ago, but with fixed grammatical errors & with a little more detail

~7:00 P.M.~


It was another seemingly average day at the Park for Mordecai & Rigby. It was a bright sunny day, Benson was not mad at them (or at least not around them) & everyone else was doing their own thing. It was almost the end of their shift, which would wrap up their Friday afternoon. 


Usually... it is a good sign when it's the end of a shift on Friday, but Mordecai was not excited in the nearest sense of the matter...


He had to go visit his mom after the shift was over with, and he absolutely HATES how much she embarrasses him.


He desperately wanted his friends to stay away from her for that one solid reason.


Rigby had never met his mom before, nor did Benson, Skips, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, nor Margaret. Mordecai kept his mom practically shielded from everybody.


But Rigby was invited. Alongside Mordecai. So he was about to meet her for the very first time.


Mordecai looked down at his watch & he realized it was almost the end of the shift.


Meaning it wasn't long before he had to go visit his mom.


He sighed & resumed raking the leaves for the next 4 minutes.


It was clear that something was going on...


Considering how strange he was acting. Rigby was even becoming worried after seeing his hands shaking as bad as they were.


Before he knew it, it was finally at the end of the shift & Mordecai knew what time it was...


He finished raking one of the piles & said while panting "Whew, who knew raking the leaves could be this much fun? For once."


Rigby turned around & said "I know man! Maybe it was those energy drinks from the Snack Bar! Those things always put me in a good mood. Also dude, uhhhh, what's up with your hands? You look like you are having a stroke."


Mordecai laughed nervously & said "Yeah, you're right. It really has been more fun since we started drinking those. But no dude. I've been thinking about my mom all day. I really don't want to visit her. She makes me so uncomfortable. Like, unbelievably uncomfortable. Just her presence alone makes me nervous."


Then with a chuckle, Rigby said "Why be nervous? All we need to do is swing by & give her what we promised, then we can head back. We don't have to stay there forever."


Mordecai said while facepalming "Its not gonna be that easy dude. I...uh..."


Rigby quickly replied "You what?! Spit it out man!"


Then almost as an immediate response, Mordecai said "I may have accidentally invited Margaret....."


It took a minute of awkward silence. Then Rigby face palmed. He said "Why would you invite HER of all people? Now it's just gonna be much more embarrassing."


Mordecai said while groaning "I know dude. I wasn't thinking! It just slipped out in the call. And she said yes, just because she has no plans after work. Do you think I should call it off? Somehow?"


"No way dude! Sure it might be embarrassing, but this might be your chance to impress her. With your mom around, she might tell Margaret some of the things you are great at or some cool things from your childhood. If you call it off, she will think you don't want her to meet your mom now." Said Rigby in an excited tone.


Mordecai rolled his eyes & said with an uncomfortable tone "Ugh, I cant even imagine what stories she has...  But we need to get going before it's too late. It's almost 7:30 & we still haven't picked Margaret up yet. I really hope my mom doesn't act how she normally does."


Rigby said "Alrighty then, I'll try to help if ya need it."


Mordecai put his rake on the ground & began making his way over to the cart.


He was walking slow because he was still quite hesitant.


Then Rigby said "Come on! You're moving slower than a snail!"


Mordecai lifted his leg & put himself into the cart, then immediately stepped on the gas.


They took off speeding towards the coffee shop to pick Margaret up. Mordecai was beyond words nervous, but he had no idea what to do.


He knew that his mom was just gonna embarrass him in some sort of way. But he took a deep breath & resumed driving the cart until they finally arrived at the Coffee Shop.


.


.


.


.


.


~5 Minutes Later~


.


.


.


.


.


Mordecai & Rigby slowly pulled up to the coffee shop. "Alright, should I tell her or should you?"


"Ugh, don't be like that! Just tell her that you're here to pick her up. And then we will be on the way to your mom's house. Don't make this awkward!" Said Rigby in an annoyed voice.


Mordecai stepped out of the cart & began to nervously walk his way down to the coffee shop. He was stalling because of two things.


One, Margaret was the hottest girl ever.


And two, they'd be going to his mom's house right afterwards.... who was bound to ruin everything.


He opened the door & made his way through the coffee shop, Margaret turned around & said "Oh hey guys! Just in time too! My shift ended 2 minutes ago."


Mordecai said "Mhm that's great! But, um... Margaret. I need to tell you something before we head there."


"What is it Mordecai?" Asked Margaret with a smile.


With a nervous expression, Mordecai said "My mom isn't exactly...uh.... somebody comfortable to be around."


Then Margaret said confusedly "Wait, you don't love your mom?"


"Ugh! No! No! I love my mom. Its just... she has always embarrassed me. When I was a kid, she liked to pick on me & say things to embarrass me in front of my friends. If she tries that with you, please ignore her... in any way possible." Said Mordecai in a nervous voice.


Margaret chuckled & said "Oh yeah? What kind of embarrassing stuff did she do to you as a kid? Be honest. I promise not to laugh."


Mordecai began having flashbacks & then remembered one of his worst childhood memories.


"I really don't want to talk about it." Said Mordecai with a facepalm.


Margaret gave him a smile & said cutely "Pleeeaaaase, maybe I'll give you a present after if you do?" As she leaned forward & put a hand on his crotch.


"Ugh.... fine. Do you mind if I tell you what she did in 3rd grade? But promise me you won't tell anyone else. This story never got shared with anyone. And I'm already not even sure if i want to share it with you." Said Mordecai.


Mordecai went behind the counter with Margaret to where nobody else could hear him.


He looked her dead in the eyes & gulped. 


She smiled & said while whispering "I promise not to tell anyone."


"You sure." Said Mordecai


Margaret whispered "Yes."


...


"Okay, so. When I was in 3rd grade, we had to do a presentation for my class project. Everyone had to present a poster to the class with a parent. My dad was at work, so my mom was the only one. I was presenting an area outside my city, specifically about a retired air force pilot. Then my friend Jeremy asked my mom a question."


Margaret said "Um, is that it?"


Mordecai said "It gets worse. Jeremy was the kid in front of me. She leaned in front of me & started talking to him. Her BUTT was in my face! And she wore blue jeans that didn't exactly fit." Said Mordecai in a shameful voice.


Margaret laughed "That's all? That doesnt sound too bad. Teachers stuck their butts in my face at school all the time while helping the kids next to me."


"But then while she was leaning down..... her zipper came undone.... Her butt crack was literally in my face & she accidentally farted out of anxiousness. Everybody laughed at me & I became the laughing stock of the school. No matter how much she apologised for it, everybody still remembers." Said Mordecai while whispering.


Margaret suddenly backed away from him while holding her mouth, trying not to laugh "Okay yeah, that's something to be embarrassed about. But.... maybe it'll be different this time. That was 3rd grade, you're a grown adult now!"


Mordecai said "You are right. Maybe that was just in the past.... the more I remember, the less i want to visit."


"Well if it makes you feel any better. I won't make fun of you for that. I am glad you trusted me with it." Said Margaret


"Um, shouldn't we be heading over there right now? Its getting pretty late." Said Mordecai nervously


Margaret said "You're right. We better get a move on." As she began to head her way out the door.


Mordecai facepalmed & said "Oh god, I know I am going to regret inviting her." To himself


They both made their ways across the coffee shop & out of the door. Mordecai was shaking.


Rigby had never seen him so freaked out in his whole life.


He said "Don't worry about it man. Nothing will happen. Oh! I forgot to tell you. Eileen brought us some juice! It relieves anxiety & has a Grape Punch flavor."


Margaret said as she sat down in the cart "Whoa really?! She told me that she didn't have anymore."


Then Rigby said "Wait, Eileen has given you this stuff before?"


She nodded & said "Its so powerful. I think that you'll love it. Well, do you have it? I'd love to have some."


Then Rigby pulled the juice pouches out. He handed Mordecai the first one since he needed it the most, then handed one to Margaret.


Mordecai cracked it open & began to drink it.


"Mmm, it's actually pretty good! What does Eileen put into this stuff?" Asked Mordecai while slurping it.


With a shrug, Rigby said "I have no idea. It is a secret recipe. But she knows how to make them! That's for sure!"


Then Margaret began drinking hers.


"Whoo! The grape punch is even stronger this time! Eileen really outdid herself." Said Margaret.


Then Rigby said abruptly "Just step on it! We have to get this snow globe to her in literally less than 10 minutes."


Mordecai immediately began driving the cart towards the house. He said "Also bro, thanks for getting me this. It definitely helped me with my anxiousness. I think this will be a smooth trip."


.


.


.


.


.


~5 Minutes Later~


.


.


.


.


.


They slowly pulled up to Hilary's house, and immediately realized that she was not there yet. The cart was the only vehicle there. 


Mordecai frustratingly said "Are you serious? I thought she would be here by now."


Margaret said "Maybe she is just trying to be right on the dot? We still got a few minutes."


Then Rigby said annoyed "Great, what do we do now?"


Mordecai quickly replied "Well, this IS my mom. So, think for a minute. I should be allowed to go inside. After all, this IS the house I grew up in. Let's just go inside & wait. It'll be a little surprise for her."


Giggling, Margaret said "These drinks definitely worked. You aren't nervous anymore!"


Then with a grin, Mordecai said "It wasn't the drinks. I'm just cool like that."


Then Margaret gave a chuckle. "You're so funny! Let's go & see if we can find a place to sit before she gets here."


All 3 of them jumped out of the cart & began to walk their way towards the house.


Rigby said "So what does your mom look like?"


Margaret said "Yeah, you never told me anything about her. Aside from her embarrassing you in the 3rd grade."


Mordecai said "What? I don't remember. It's been years since I've seen her. All I remember is that she was blonde & had a playful personality."


He opened the door & the other two came in behind him.


"WHOA...... She has definitely changed this place since I lived here. I honestly miss my childhood. I miss playing video games on the couch. Me & mom spent so many days playing games together." Said Mordecai in a happy voice as he looked at the furniture.


Margaret said "You mean that couch over there?"


She pointed at a black sofa on the other side of the room.


Then Mordecai gasped & took off running to it. It was different from when the one in his childhood, but it was in the same spot where he played games at.


He immediately sat down in the spot & looked at the TV. He said with a sad voice "Okay yeah, now this is kinda depressing. Makes me wish I were still a kid. I'm gonna ask her if she still has my old Nintendo 64. Maybe we can all play a game."


Rigby sat next to him & said "Just stop thinking about the depression, we are just here to give her the snow globe.  Then we can game a little if she still has it. I wonder if she has Mario Kart."


Then Margaret walked over to the couch. "Mind if I sit with you guys?" Said Margaret in a calm voice.


Mordecai said while drooling "... Yes. I MEANT NO! Sit here if you'd like." 


He began laughing nervously. Then she rolled her eyes cutely & sat with them.


Then suddenly Rigby's phone began ringing. IT WAS EILEEN.


Mordecai said "Ugh, turn that stupid phone off!"


Rigby said "Its Eileen. I gotta take this." And he answered it.


"Yo Eileen! How's it going. We are at Hilary's house. I'll be there in about an hour." Said Rigby in a chill voice.


Then Eileen said "Did you drink those pouches yet??"


Then confusedly, Rigby said "Yes actually. Me, Mordecai, & Margaret drank all 3 just 7 minutes ago." Then Eileen gasped loudly & started to hyperventilate.


Margaret said "Oh gosh! Is everything alright Rigby? What is Eileen upset about?"


Eileen said "I'm sorry Rigby, I'm really sorry! I mixed the wrong ingredients! I accidentally added some of the Shrum ingredients while I was stirring the Anxiety medicine. That stuff will shrink you all!"


Then Margaret butted in once again & said "What did she say?"


Then Rigby said "Ugh! Eileen said that she wants to give me a surprise when I get home! It doesn't involve you."


Eileen said while sobbing "I'm so sorry Rigby.... I'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DON'T GO ANYWHERE." Then abruptly hung up the phone, leaving Rigby confused & nervous.


Mordecai said in a sort of worried tone "Uh, what was she talking about? Usually when people call you & are sobbing, its usually not good news."


Then Rigby said "Okay fine! Eileen accidentally mixed something called Shrum in the drink! I don't know what that is. But she said to stay where we are. And she'll help us."


Margaret said "Isn't Shrum a shrinking chemical?"


Suddenly Mordecai shrunk down to the size of a pebble.


"OH NO!" Screamed Mordecai.


Suddenly Rigby & Margaret shrunk almost immediately afterwards. Now all three of them were on the cushion....


...

...


Mordecai said "Great going Rigby! What are we gonna do now?!"


Then quickly, Margaret said "Don't blame him! It was an accident! Eileen keeps a lot of random ingredients around her house. She probably didn't mean to put that stuff in our punch. I mean, look on the bright side. It didn't kill us, did it?"


Then with a heavy sigh, Mordecai said "I guess you're right. But what now? We are stuck here until... oh no..... MY MOM!"


Then Margaret said "Calm down! Okay Mordecai. I promise nothing bad will happen. Eileen will be here any minute. And if your mom gets here first, she can help us too.'


Mordecai said "T-Thanks Margaret. And wait... Eileen has a syrup that will resize us?" Margaret nodded.


"She should. I would assume that's what she's coming here for." Said Margaret.


Then they all heard the door unlocking.... 


Rigby said with a freaked out voice "Mordecai's Mom! We have to get out of here!"


He began to run towards the end of the couch & then he immediately stopped when he saw how far it was to the bottom.


He ran back to the center of the couch with Mordecai & Margaret. And they all sat they shaking together as the beautiful mom made her way into the house....


...

...

...

...


"Hmmm. Where is Mordecai? He said he would be here! Ugh! Gosh, HE IS SO CUTEEEEEE. He probably got lost.... Poor Mordecai..... Ehhhhhh, maaaaaaaybe he is showing up fashionably late." Said Hilary in a happy & excited voice.


Rigby said "THAT is your mom?? Oh my god...."


Mordecai said "What?" Then looked over at his mom. She was wearing grey yoga pants & had a bra on.


Then Rigby drooled "You never told me your mom had big buns like that!"


Mordecai immediately smacked him in the head.


"What was that for??" Said Rigby. 


Then Mordecai replied "Not cool dude."


Margaret said "I was definitely not expecting your mom to look like this! And I didn't know she exercised."


Mordecai said "I-I didn't either."


The mom said "Weeeeell, maybe I should take these yoga pants off. I wonder what Mordi is gonna say when he sees that his mommy has been working out this whole time!"


She began to pull her yoga pants down.


Rigby had a smile & Mordecai had a face of insane discomfort. Along with Margaret.


When the yoga pants were finally pulled off, they saw her big thick booty in a blue thong. 


Her butt was big & smooth.


It was perfect....


But now Mordecai definitely wished he hadn't brought Rigby or Margaret.


The mom walked to the kitchen & opened up the cabinet.


She said to herself "This is perfect. You've earned this. You've been dieting for months. I think its time that I eat something unhealthy with my Mordi."


She pulled out a box of spicy Cheez Itz & began making her way over to the couch.


All 3 of them screamed loudly when they saw the giant mom approaching.


She wasn't paying any mind to the seat & was just focused on sitting down.


She turned around & her ginormous butt was now aimed at the 3. 


Margaret screamed loudly at the top of her lungs "NO! DON'T SIT ON ME!!!" And took off running away from the cushion.


Mordecai & Rigby were forced to look up at the huge booty that was about to sit on them.


Mordecai said while screaming "Don't move Rigby! Just stand still! If her cheek lands on us, we could be dead! Just stay in the middle!" They closed their eyes & braced for impact.


Hillary's butt slowly made its way down into the cushion. Both of them got stuck in the center of the huge sweaty butt crack. And it stunk like absolute hell.


It was sweaty, smelly, & dirty. But it was still manageable to stay inside without suffocating.


Rigby said "EW! This stinks!"


Mordecai gagged & looked away from the middle of his mom's butt "Tell me about it! We just gotta find a way out of here. Margaret made it out okay. So let's just hope she can get my mom's attention!"


Then Rigby said "She better! I don't want to sniff this giant stinky butt all day!"


Suddenly the mom began munching on the Cheez Itz. She picked the remote up & turned the TV on, then began surfing the channels.


Meanwhile on the outside of the suffocation room, Margaret was the lucky gal who had the chance of saving them all.


Margaret was the lucky one who escaped her butt by just a few inches.


She looked up at the giant mom. "How am I going to get her attention! She is so big. I don't think anything can really get her eyes focused on me.... Ugh, I know I'm gonna regret this."


She grabbed hold of Hilary's left butt cheek, then began to ferociously climb her way to the hair. That way she could pull it & get her attention.


Margaret continued climbing her back & it was nearly impossible.


As she was climbing. Her mom suddenly made a comment.


"Ya know what. I'm kinda glad Mordecai isn't here yet. I really gotta fart." Said the mom in a giggling voice.


Mordecai could sense wind picking up inside of the butt crack.


"RIGBY! ..... HIT THE DECK, SHE IS GONNA BLAST!"


...

...

...


Hilary leaned up a little. And then...


...


*PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTT

FFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT


"WHEW! That was a wet one too! Maybe it wasn't a great idea to eat that Gravy Biscuit for breakfast after all." Said the mom with a laugh.


Margaret began uncontrollably laughing about it & it pissed off Mordecai. After the loud rancid fart had exploded in their faces, they wiped the anal juice from their mouths.


"AWE SICK! THAT WAS DISGUSTING!" Screamed Mordecai.


Rigby said "You're telling me? I TASTED it!"


Then the mom leaned up again. "Ugh, here comes number two..."


She strained & then ripped another explosive wet one into their faces. It wasn't nearly as horrid as the first one, but it was still very wet & disgusting.


It was clear that she was very gassy. And that was not such a good sign for the two who were up her butt.


It took nearly 5 minutes, and she had finally made it to the top... 


Margaret groaned "Whew! That was hard! Okay Hilary. It's time to get your attention!"


She began to forcefully pull her hair. But despite how hard Margaret yanked it, the mom was still unaware.....


Margaret continued pulling like there were no tomorrow. And then Hilary finally felt something.


She reached behind her. Margaret said "YES. The plan worked..."


She turned around & then suddenly got smacked off of her head.


She screamed & cried for her life as she went flying in front of the mom's face. But she didnt land in the floor or anywhere else. She landed in the Cheez It box...


Margaret continued falling her way down until she finally crash landed into the Cheez Itz.


She screamed & cried as her body got small cuts from the edges of the Cheez Itz.


By the time she finished falling, her face was covered in small cuts & she was choking on the Cheez It powder. Which was surprisingly strong at her height.


She turned around. Only to see Hilary still chewing on a Cheez It.


She had a huge smile on her face & was still excited for Mordecai to come over. Even though it became obvious that it would never happen.


Or at least, not how she anticipated.


Rigby said "Do you think we should crawl IN her butt?! I think that might be our only hope! If we get in there, we will be able to crawl to a better side. So we don't have to smell the crack anymore!"


Mordecai groaned & said "Alright. But you OWE ME whenever Margaret saves us!"


He held his mouth to keep himself from vomiting. Then they began to get themselves further into the butt. After fondling around for a minute, they finally made it in!


But they realized something... they couldn't get ANYWHERE. It was a thong, not a pair of panties.


Margaret began to cry when she saw Hilary's hand reaching into the box. It was for sure that Margaret wasn't going to get out of this alive.


She said as the hand grabbed her "NO! DON'T GET ME! MORDECAI! HELP! AAAAHHH!"


Suddenly the mom lifted Margaret out of the box with three other Cheez Itz, and then proceeded to lift her towards the mouth.


"H-h-h-hilary! Please don't eat me!" Cried Margaret as she looked up at the hungry mom. Hilary was paying no mind to the tiny woman in her hand, she was too focused on the TV....


Hilary brought the girl to her mouth & carelessly dropped her in with all the Cheez Itz.


Margaret screamed "MORDECAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!" And then the mom closed her mouth. 


Margaret jumped up when she landed onto the tongue. She took off running to the exit & then the mom snapped her mouth shut.


Hilary started chewing the Cheez Itz while Margaret held onto her tongue. Hoping that she could somehow survive after she finished eating the Cheez Itz.


As gooey Cheez Itz were flung around the inside of Hilary's mouth. One of the slimy crackers hit Margaret in the face & sent her falling to the back of her throat.


.....

.....


Hilary immediately swallowed......... causing Margaret to cry for her life while sliding down her throat like another food morsel.


"Hmm........ That one sure tasted different. Oh well, still pretty good at least." Chuckled the mom as she reached in to get another Cheez It.


...

...


Rigby groaned "Ugh! What's taking Margaret so long! I thought she would have talked to her by now! I'm sick of staring into this butt!"


Mordecai said "Don't worry dude. She will have us out in no time."


....


Meanwhile, Margaret continued sliding down the throat of Mordecai's mom. It was getting grosser & grosser as she continued falling had way down, and then...


...

...

...


*SPLASH!


...

...

...


Margaret crash landed into the tummy acids. Then she immediately swam above them.


"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Where am I?!" Cried Margaret as she looked around to see a bunch of Cheez Itz digesting in the tummy. It became pretty clear after looking around for a minute.


She said "Get me out of here! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS!"


The terrified Margaret began punching & kicking the stomach walls in hopes that it would make the mom belch. But it didn't work in her favor...


Margaret kept punching & kicking viciously, then she felt suction underneath her....


"Wait, what's going on?" Said Margaret in a confused tone


She suddenly felt herself getting dragged another the acid. She held onto the floor of the acid & cried for Mordecai once again. But the suction was simply too powerful...


Margaret was pulled all the way underneath the acids as if she were just another snack. Her body melted & suddenly turned into gas.


.......

.......

.......

......


*PPPPPPFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT


Margaret's gas cloud blew out of Hilary's butt hole & directly into their faces.


"Ahhhh. Man, why are these Cheez Itz giving me so much gas." Said Hilary with a laugh as she resumed eating another one.


"THAT'S IT! I'M BUSTIN US OUT!" Shouted Rigby as he began clawing away at the mom's big butt. 


Mordecai screamed "RIGBY NO!" & tried to hold him back, but it was too late...


Mordecai's mom said "Ughhhh. My butt is killing meeee! It feels like something is in it! I better see what it is."


She began to stand herself up. It freaked Mordecai out more than ever.


This was gonna be so embarrassing when she found him.....


The mom grabbed her thong & began to pull it below her butt. 


Rigby's idea was to slide out & run whenever she pulled them down, but her butt crack was too tight.


The thong dropped to the floor & then she reached into her butt crack to see what was bothering her. And she immediately captured the two.


"Let's see what was bugging me so much." Said Hilary as she pulled the two out. She looked at them & immediately made a face of discomfort.


"EWWWW. What were these two bugs doing up my butt?! Sorry little buggies, but you don't get to sniff this butt for free." Said the mom to Mordecai & Rigby.


Then in an even more freaked out tone, Rigby said "Um.... M-Mordecai. Does she think we are bugs?"


Rigby said "Good. She'll drop us in the trash. Then we can escape."


The mom pulled out a wet wipe off the table beside the couch & put them on it. Only to began walking her way to another room.


Mordecai said in a freaked out voice "We gotta get out of here! She is taking us to-"


"The bathroom" said the mom as she walked into the room. She showed the crystal clean toilet to the two guys.


"Since you fellas wanted to sneak in & sniff this butt, I thought I'd give you both a reward. Ya see, I drank a strawberry protein shake before my workout at 5:00 AM. So I've had to poop all day. And I guess nows a good time to let it out. Right before my Mordi gets here." Said Hilary.


She tossed the wet wipe into the toilet bowl without a single thought.


Mordecai & Rigby were now stuck in the toilet water now that the wipe had dissolved. They both looked up to see the mom's big juicy booty making its way down to the bowl.


They watched her cheeks spread as she sat down.


Rigby said nervously "I-Is this how we are about to die?"


Mordecai hugged him & said "I'm so sorry I dragged you into this mess!"


They looked up & her thick butt covered the toilet seat.


....

....


*PPPFFFFTTTTT


"Ahhhhhh, hope you like that kiss." Giggled the mom while making a teasing kissing noise with her mouth.


Rigby said "IS THERE A WAY OUT OF THE TOILET?!"


Mordecai said "I DON'T KNOW THE INSIDE OF THE TOILET!"


While they argued, Mordecai's mom began straining. She clearly had something BIG waiting...


They both trembled in the water as they heard Mordecai's mom straining with all her might. Then pee began trickling into the toilet.


Turning the water to a dark yellow color.


"Thought I'd give you suckers a drink first. Oh! Here it comes!... This... *grunt* is what I do to bugs & insects that come to my house. THIS *grunt* ... is how much I respect you." Groaned the mom.


"WAIT MOM NO!" Shouted Mordecai


Suddenly diarrhea flooded out of her butt & rained in the toilet bowl. Fat chunks came crashing into the water.


Mordecai's mom wore a huge smile as she dumped her load all over them.


Her shamelessnsss was evident with every grunt & every giggle she let out


Grunt after grunt, pieces kept falling on them like they were just two bugs in the toilet.


The whole bowl was FILLED with green diarrhea & piss......


Hilary felt one more chunk in her butt.


"Ooh! This is a big one! Prepare yourselvesssss."


She stuck her tongue out as she pushed the extra long piece out of her butt.


After some crackling around her butt hole, it slowly poked its way out until it was finally hanging over Mordecai & Rigby.


They could see remains of Margaret inside of it....


"M-M-M-M-MARGARET?!!!!!!!!!" Cried Mordecai in terror.


Hilary Giggled "Suck on this." As she  jiggled her butt.


...

...


*PLOP


...

...


His mom pinched it off & it plopped directly on top of them.


Mordecai & Rigby were pushed to the bottom of the disgusting murky bowl. Underneath everything Hilary let out....


She reached over & picked up a roll of toilet paper. She leaned up & began to wipe herself clean. It was a very smooth wipe... which meant that her butt was VERY dirty. Once she was done, she tossed it into the toilet.


The mom reached for another sheet & pulled another off, then wiped her butt once again. She tossed the sheet into the bowl & stood herself up.


She looked into the toilet & began laughing her head off uncontrollably.


After a good few minutes of hard laughter, she finally stopped.


"Whew! I feel sooooo much better. Maybe your bug friends & family will be smart enough not to sneak into my home. Unless of course... they really wanna get pooped on. Sorry guys, but my afternoon dump was more important than either of your teensy tiny buggy lives. Have fun in the sewers!"


She slammed a finger on the knob & watched gleefully as they went down the drain.


Once they were all taken care of, Hilary stretched & said "Well, Mordecai should be here any minute. I better go back to the living room before he gets here."


She turned herself around, pulled her thong up in her crack, & then began walking her way back to the living room.


She had NO IDEA that she ate Margaret. And had NO IDEA that she had just took a dump on her son & his best friend....


Eileen did arrive, but she was too late... Hilary had no idea what happened & Eileen had no idea where they were at.


Margaret was a piece of poop that Hilary dropped, and Mordecai & Rigby had just been pooped on...


...

...

...

...


The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed. Follow my insta @Giantess_Ass_Wipe_Official for more sexy giantess content : D