- Text Size +

Saul cussed as he almost tripped over an emptied bottle of wine resting on the floor of his liquor store. Saul cussed again upon noticing that the wooden boards pounded as a replacement for the windows were wrecked by the looters that frequented his store daily.

"Everything alright, dad?" The voice of his 8-year-old son called from the staircase.

Saul grunted and picked up his hammer from the counter and a few nails. "Nothing here, son. Go upstairs and make some coffee." He plodded up to the hole created by the looters, careful not to trip over the many emptied bottles on the floor, gathering dust. A scowl over his shoulder urged his gaping son into a gallop up the stairs to give heed to his earlier given request.

With a sigh, Saul sank down and started repairing the damage. He didn't understand what these looters were hoping to find here. Everything was cleaned out in the store. There was nothing left that could be called useful. Yet, these rabbles still decided to show up.

Saul was brought back to the awareness of his people's perilous predicament when he heard the joyous giggling of girls thundering over their city.

Approximately four weeks back, North Korea shocked the world by publicly declaring war on every nation. Everything changed after that.

Things started rolling when Kim Jong-Un and his group of dedicated devotees were ousted and executed during an uprising instigated by his niece – the attractive and highly intelligent Chae-Won.

The day after, Chae-Won – who was barely more than a girl – took her uncle's seat and became the supreme ruler of North Korea. A wave of reforms rippled through the country, granting the long-oppressed citizens' liberties and rights they did not know even existed.

Tired of the self-centered and whimsical policy of Kim Jong-Un, most nations around the globe praised this new sudden development – and notably, Chae-Won herself, whose charismatic appearance and sharp wit stole the hearts of many.

North Korea's wall of isolation crumbled like a sandcastle washed over by a surge of seawater.

Subsequently, the country started to thrive by establishing trade deals with countries that had been viewed as foes only a short while before. Many nations expressed optimism about North Korea's new leader and the course she had laid out for its people. There was no lack of support from the global community, no reason for suspicion of the existence of some hidden malicious agenda.

Humanity had not anticipated the consequences that would come with its naivety and that it would end up for them paying dearly for it.

Because in the darkest recesses of North Korea's shadow government Chae-Won and a handful of selected individuals were plotting something that would shake the world to its core.

A stream of resources and technology provided by the international community was pumped into North Korea's veins, swiftly leading to prosperity and welfare for its people. However, a significant chunk of it was used in secret by Chae-Won to feed the embryo of her dark scheme that would eventually grow into a monster that would swallow the world.

No nukes were fired on the day North Korea declared war on the rest of the world.

Nothing could prepare them for what was about to happen when Chae-Won sent out an army of college-aged girls called The Favorite Ones into the world, packed with a weapon that allowed them to bring every nation to its knees in a matter of minutes. One city after the other dwindled in size to a microscopic level beneath the boisterous giggles of sexy young ladies donned in thigh-high boots and tight-fitting leather garments after receiving the full brunt of the frightful weapon they were utilizing. Standing armies – capable of subjugating nations – were rendered helpless when faced with the underside of a feminine boot, the size of several city blocks, descending from the sky. One country after the other fell prey to Chae-Won's onslaught.

The international community was sent into a state of total surprise when Xi Jinping – after suffering several crushing defeats against North Korea and having a large number of cities taken by an army of attractive young ladies wearing weapons with unspeakable power – ceded China's sovereignty to Chae-Won.

Former opponents became allies in an effort to put an end to Nort Korea's rapidly advancing takeover, all to no avail because in a matter of weeks, Chae-Won and her Favorite Ones had subjugated all of Asia. The following few days would be decisive with regard to the destiny of the globe. How would the western alliance, with its advanced armaments and strong ties, react to this all-consuming avalanche unleashed by Chae-Won?

Up until the seizure of Asia, the western alliance mainly had chosen to embody the role of an apathetic kid amidst a herd of frenzied buffalos with their palms pressed against their eyes, in the prayerful anticipation that all danger would vanish if they only waited long enough.

The time of action was there. Face the tsunami named Chae-Won or drown while trying to swim away from it.

All means were attempted, from trying to acquire technology through espionage, to weakening Chae Won's influence on her grassroots followers using malicious gossip, to the conventional use of military force to make them surrender.

A handful of nukes were even launched and guided to North Korea's power center with the aim of killing its Queen. No tactic worked. Every intercontinental missile touching North Korea's airspace vanished in thin air.

Rumor has it that this was due to the existence of some kind of matter dwindler force field engulfing Chae Won's homeland.

When every card was played, and the enemy and her posse still stood, unaffected, Chae Won changed the tone of her speech.

Whereby she first chatted at length in the mic about revolutionary reforms that would benefit everyone, she gradually began to show her true colors.

Chae Won craved power, ultimate power. Chae Won desired to be the planet's sole ruler. And when it was virtually certain that global conquest was simply a matter of time, she coronated herself to the title of "The Goddess" and demanded to be worshiped accordingly.

That also applied to her army of Favorite Ones, who were exalted to a position equivalent to that of a deity compared to the rest of the world's population.

And that's where we continue our tale, as Saul – the guy whom we got acquainted with at the start of this story – peered through the forest of skyscrapers to look at their owner. Because far beyond it, he saw the blurry image of a young female – as huge as a celestial body – dressing.

Soo Min was her name, an 18-year-old oriental looker. She was a favorite among Chae Won's army of favorites. Thus the reason why she came in possession of not three – like most other favorites – but dozens of cities enough to call it a country. Saul and his family lived in one of them. They were fortunate that Soo Min had lived a good portion of her childhood in Great Britain, so she was familiar with the English language.

Even so, Soo Min refrained from using it very often. She mostly spoke Korean while in the vicinity of her shrunken prisoners.

Saul's eyes flashed to a look of lust when Soo Min pulled down her jeans to reveal the smoothness of her bare butt and thighs. Saul's eyes widened further as she took off her shirt also.

Soo Min looked in the mirror and jutted her fingers through her hair in an attempt to give it more volume. Then, she walked over to her desk filled with shrunken cities originating from various countries throughout the world and started scrutinizing them from above with her hands on her hips. A jolt surged through Saul's chest as Soo Min's eyes looked to be zeroing in directly on him. A mischievous grin pulled on Soo Min's lips before she sank down to hover her eyes directly above her most prized possession. Birmingham, the city where Soo Min had spent the good first part of her childhood before moving back to North Korea. It seemed so vast and overwhelming at that time when Soo Min was just a little sprout, but now it was nothing more than a laughable toy to her.

While Saul and many others of his fellow citizens dreaded the prospect of being played with by a teenage Goddess, he – and undoubtedly many others -

ardently hoped that they were allowed to explore Soo Min's body. The girl was exceptionally stunning, almost on par with Chae Win's physical beauty. Being allowed to travel over her body as a speck seemed like a blessing from heaven.

But first, Saul had to survive Soo Min playful tendencies. Several sirens throughout the city started to wail, urging the citizens to take cover, when Soo Min's pinky finger emerged in the sky, intending to hand out some pokes here and there.


+++

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!