- Text Size +

Des’ire offered the open box up for inspection and Jay-Nie, looked inside, her huge eyes flicked from one chocolate treat to the next. Pete realised in terror that she was eyeing them up with excitement; and what appeared to be hunger. 

 

"Hmm… yes perfect, they look lovely and tasty, my girlfriend is going to absolutely love them, I’m sure," she grinned.

 

"Ahh…" Des’ire’s eyes lit up, spotting a potential money making opportunity. "I'm sure she'll like the lollipop as well," she smiled sweetly. Although Pete had no doubt that she wasn't a sweet person at all. 

 

"Oh no, the lollipop is just for me," the pretty giantess giggled playfully. 

 

"Well, it's just your lucky day, I'm willing to offer you a 30% discount for our sex toys, would you like to take a look at my recommendations?" 

 

"Err…" the pretty giantess looked uncertain. "I'm not sure… it's… it's kind of a new relationship and so far I know she's into this," she lifted the closed box of chocolates slightly into the air as a gesture, "but… I'm not sure…"

 

"Well, I won't charge you for looking," the shop proprietor winked at her. 

 

"I've been invited to this party by my girlfriend and she said I should bring a gift for the hostess as well…" 

 

"Do you mind me asking who the hostess is?" The shop proprietor asked quietly. 

 

"Nicole De… something… I'm not quite sure…

 

"Richi," the shop vendor spoke knowingly. "Nicole De Richi…" she looked thoughtful and nodded. 

 

"Oh… you know her?" The pretty one asked. 

 

"Oh yes… tell her that Des'ire set you up with this stuff and she will know that you have quality," 

 

“I need to give Nicole De Richi a gift as the hostess…”

 

“Oh… I thought I recognised you… wait, are you Jay-Nie?” the shop proprietor asked.

 

“Yes, good guess,” the young woman beamed.

 

“Ah, the famous influencer, welcome. Please send my regards to Nicole, don’t worry, I’ll sort you out with the best I’ve got,” the ladies shook hands.

 

Pete couldn't believe all of this was happening they were being bought and sold like basic commodities. 

 

"Oh, thank you," the woman nodded warmly. 

 

"Good, now let's show you some of the good stuff…"

 

*

 

Pete found himself waiting for the women to return. Jay-Nie picked his lollipop up after paying Des'ire, and put him in a bag without any second thoughts. 

 

It must have been at least hours before she opened the bag again and looked down at the contents. 

 

Her giant beautiful eyes looked down at him. She was beautiful but also utterly terrifying. She wasn't looking at him like he was a person. He was just a lollipop to her. 

 

He tried to scream but the gag prevented it. 

 

Then she reached inside the bag with long fingernails outstretched. 

 

Pete tried to shake himself loose but he was stuck inside the sugary treat. 

 

Her fingertips grabbed the stick he was attached to, which to him was the size of a pole. His stomach lurched as he was lifted out. 

 

Then he was overwhelmed once again with what he saw. 

 

There was a dinner table full of women, the table was ornately decorated and there were fancy china cups of coffee and tea out. It looked like they had eaten a meal, there were stains and cutlery strewn across the table. 

 

Pete spotted the gold box that looked familiar from the shop. It was the same one. It was sitting in front of the woman next to Jay-Nie. Possibly her girlfriend. 

 

His eyes widened in horror. Half the box of chocolates was gone. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.