- Text Size +

His heart nearly stopped. They had been…

 

The woman next to Jay-Nie reached down into the box and grabbed hold of a piece of praline chocolate. 

 

Pete watched in absolute horror as a tiny screaming person, encased in chocolate, was lifted up towards the woman's giant mouth. 

 

She glanced at the chocolate, almost in passing, and then popped it into her mouth without a second thought. The screaming was instantly cut off as her lips closed around the chocolate. 

 

Pete watched for a few seconds more as he saw her cheek bulge slightly as she stuffed the chocolate treat into her cheek and sucked on it. Then he had to look away. He could tell where it was going.  

 

Pete wanted to be sick but he didn't have time. 

 

Jay-Nie turned the lollipop to face her giant face. 

 

Pete was in awe at the size and beauty of her face. It filled his entire vision, he felt like he was looking at a mountain, her face was so large. 

 

"Please… please don't eat me!" He begged her. 

 

The giantesses face melted with concern. 

 

"Oh, don't worry," she whispered, "I'm not going to eat you, I'm new to all of this, I'm just trying to fit in here…" she actually looked quite nervous. "My girlfriend, Tammie," she nodded over to her side, "knows the hostess Nicole, and I don't think she is one to be trifled with… so…" she glanced around anxiously. "I'm just going to… suck on you for a bit, if that's okay?" 

 

Another giant face budged into view, pushing Jay-Nie's slightly out of the way. She was equally beautiful, with dark hair and angular features. She looked more mature, not in age, but in how she held herself and her poker face expression. 

 

"You're not supposed to talk to them like that," she said to Jay-Nie as she examined Pete. "You're supposed to use them to pleasure yourself or others. Here… you want to fit in?" 

 

Her giant dark polished fingernails approached Pete's lollipop stick. 

 

"No, Jay-Nie, please stop her doing this," Pete begged, but Tammie had already plucked him out of Jay-Nie's hand. 

 

She was still sucking on something in her mouth. He knew it was the remnants of the chocolate treat. Then she paused and swallowed.

 

"Ahh… that tastes good," she sighed and then her expression focused on Pete. She looked hungry.

 

Harvey – Nicole De Richi’s main guest dining room

 

Harvey woke up in a daze. His body and mind ached. He opened his eyes and turned on to his side uncomfortably. The surface was still warm but it was glossy and uncomfortable. 

 

He looked around and realised he was lying on a flat white glossy surface. It looked like ceramic. 

 

He swiftly brought himself up to a sitting position and was shocked by what he saw. There was a towering mound of yellow coloured… what looked like chunky fries. But they couldn't be. It was impossible. 

 

He frowned in confusion. He had been in Des’ire’s shop one moment, then… he looked around some more and saw a giant hamburger, stacked full of juicy meat and salad with sauce dripping around the edges. He estimated, relative to his surroundings, that he must be about an inch or two tall. He was the length of a small French frie!

 

He heard a female yelp of shock and looked in the direction to see one of the people he had shared his jar with, Ashlynn. She was still in in her clothes, but in the middle of a blob of what looked like ketchup sauce. 

 

She was thrashing around in distress, her coat and face were completely caked in ketchup sauce. 

 

He could see the outline of her eyes and mouth as she looked up towards him beckoning for help. 

 

She started to try and crawl out of the ketchup. 

 

He rushed over towards her to help her get clear but just before he got there, he noticed movement ahead… huge movement. 

 

He looked up from the plate to see two giant women talking to each other. 

 

He froze in absolute shock. He didn’t recognise them, who were they? Why was he here? They looked very well dressed. Then he realised as he looked around in absolute horror, that there was a huge dining table, full of well-dressed beautiful women.

 

He didn't know what to do, should he stand up and shout to get their attention? This was surely all a big mistake. But then the sight of the very attractive strangers bewildered him slightly and he turned around and scrambled under some fries and hid himself under a pile of them. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.