- Text Size +

What was also very strange was that the giantess who was sitting in front of the giant plate they were on was blindfolded.

 

“Can’t I take this off?” the giantess asked the other woman next to her.

 

“No Layla, babe, that’s half the fun of it, we agreed that you could come to this party but you have to keep the blindfold on,” the giantess grimaced, clearly not liking this.

 

Ashlynn was still writhing around and then she looked back and upwards towards the giant women and she froze in place where she was and watched them in. 

 

All Harvey could do now was try and work out if these giant women would be able to help them. 

 

"Oh my god I'm starving," he heard the blind folded giantess, called Layla, saying very loudly and then Harvey suddenly realised that there was another terrifying option that he hadn't yet considered. They were on a giant plate of food with hungry giant women around them. The giantess in front of them was blindfolded. This didn't bode well for them.

 

Harvey saw some more movement to the side and he slowly twisted his head to see a glass of fizzing cola, with ice cubes inside it, but what had caught his attention was the two tiny bodies treading water inside the glass. They were much smaller than he was in size. They were about the size of ants.

 

They were trying to scramble up on top of an ice cube but it kept rolling and causing them to slide off it. 

 

They were looking more and more distressed and then they looked back towards the giant women and started to wave and shout out as loudly as they could.  

 

The problem for them was that Harvey could barely hear them and the glass was almost next to the plate he was on, so he didn't know if the giant women would even hear them either. 

 

He glanced across even further to see a large and tall glass ice cream sundae, covered with whipped cream, cherry syrup, chocolate shavings and all the good stuff, plus also he saw a few tiny ant sized people sticking out of the whipped cream. One of them had managed to get out and was knee deep in ice cream trying to pull another person out. 

 

Harvey couldn't work out how all of this had happened. Had these women done this deliberately? No, they wouldn’t dare… but then… nobody else knew what had happened with them… they had all been captured by the Pawn broker. They had all owned Des’ire some money of some kind… it was off the books… nobody knew they were there.

 

Harvey continued to hide underneath the fries and watched in nervous anticipation. 

 

"Oh… this food smells amazing, what is it?”

 

“It’s your favourite, burger, fries, cola, ice cream… the works,” her companion, possibly her girlfriend, stated. “The burger looks so juicy!" the giantess continued.

 

Layla’s mouth twitched and then she smiled, her face looked so serene around the blindfold.

 

“It’s a guilty pleasure of mine,” Layla remarked.

 

“There’s lots of other food here, like prawns, steak, and so on… but… I know you just love this kind of food, unfortunately I can’t have it so much, it goes straight to the waistline,” the other giantess chuckled. "Why don't you try it, and the fries," the other giantess suggested, nodding her head towards the array of food; then realising Layla couldn’t see it, she guided her hand to the edge of the plate. 

 

Harvey started to worry. He saw the giant fingertips of the blindfolded giantess feel their way along the rim of the dinner plate that they were on.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.